Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jew hater in Carmarthen East 14:46 - Nov 17 with 4739 viewsDarran

I know this is the Mail but if there’s any truth in this she has to go.
Truly staggering.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7693489/amp/Labour-Election-candidate-r

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 14:53 - Nov 17 with 1647 viewsNeath_Jack

What do you mean "I know this is the Mail"?

That's where you get most of your outrage from

Anyway, fantastic, another thread for that f*cking blue c*nt to be all over.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 14:56 - Nov 17 with 1639 viewsDarran

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 14:53 - Nov 17 by Neath_Jack

What do you mean "I know this is the Mail"?

That's where you get most of your outrage from

Anyway, fantastic, another thread for that f*cking blue c*nt to be all over.

I mean that people on here don’t believe anything in the Mail even though I’ve stated many times just because something is in the Mail it doesn’t mean it’s not true.

And also it might not be true.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:27 - Nov 17 with 1476 viewsbuilthjack

If you say anything against Jews, even the basic things you would say to anyone else, you are accused of hating them. Odd.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:50 - Nov 17 with 1455 viewsKerouac

Nasty, lying, bitter, incompetent, jealous, idiot, scum.

That's the Labour party for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:57 - Nov 17 with 1437 viewslonglostjack

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:50 - Nov 17 by Kerouac

Nasty, lying, bitter, incompetent, jealous, idiot, scum.

That's the Labour party for you.

Until I read your second sentence I thought you were describing Farage.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:58 - Nov 17 with 1433 viewsFireboy2

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:27 - Nov 17 by builthjack

If you say anything against Jews, even the basic things you would say to anyone else, you are accused of hating them. Odd.

Yep, its a joke, you dont like what the israelis are doing to the palestinians and you are anti semitic.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:00 - Nov 17 with 1425 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:58 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

Yep, its a joke, you dont like what the israelis are doing to the palestinians and you are anti semitic.

"In June 2015, salsa teacher Bull posted a link on Facebook to a website that claimed ‘the murder of six million Jews is a hoax’. He also shared posts which claimed Tony Blair’s New Labour had been a ‘Mossad front’, and that Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, murdered Diana, Princess of Wales. He was selected as a council candidate in October 2017."

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:04 - Nov 17 with 1416 viewsFlashberryjack

You're not allowed to dislike anything or anyone, if you do, you're "*******phobic"

They have names for everything these days.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:05 - Nov 17 with 1414 viewsFireboy2

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:00 - Nov 17 by Kerouac

"In June 2015, salsa teacher Bull posted a link on Facebook to a website that claimed ‘the murder of six million Jews is a hoax’. He also shared posts which claimed Tony Blair’s New Labour had been a ‘Mossad front’, and that Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, murdered Diana, Princess of Wales. He was selected as a council candidate in October 2017."

I bet they do alot of shit that gets swept under the carpet.

And if you criticize anything to do with israel you are anti semitic.

I know a few jewish people and i dont hate them.

What aload a sh!t stirred up by a right wing media.

Lets not forget the tories have a fair share of anti semites but that never gets put out there, i wonder why?
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:07 - Nov 17 with 1411 viewsDarran

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:05 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

Lets not forget the tories have a fair share of anti semites but that never gets put out there, i wonder why?

Is that all you’ve got to say about the Labour candidate for Carmarthen East?

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:09 - Nov 17 with 1404 viewsLohengrin

I don’t think Keir Hardie’s quip about “wars being planned to suit the interests of the hook-nosed” is open to too much interpretation, mind. Anti-semitism has been present up and down the spine of Labour since inception sporadically erupting like a virus.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:11 - Nov 17 with 1395 viewsFireboy2

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:09 - Nov 17 by Lohengrin

I don’t think Keir Hardie’s quip about “wars being planned to suit the interests of the hook-nosed” is open to too much interpretation, mind. Anti-semitism has been present up and down the spine of Labour since inception sporadically erupting like a virus.

And not in the tory party?

Churchill the legend was antisemitic along with other people he hated.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:13 - Nov 17 with 1387 viewsexiledclaseboy

Up and down the spine of humanity really.

Poll: Tory leader

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:14 - Nov 17 with 1383 viewsDarran

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:11 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

And not in the tory party?

Churchill the legend was antisemitic along with other people he hated.

The leader of the Tory party is a racist but what’s that got to do with Labour in Carmarthen?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:21 - Nov 17 with 1353 viewsFireboy2

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:14 - Nov 17 by Darran

The leader of the Tory party is a racist but what’s that got to do with Labour in Carmarthen?

Is he?

It cant be true as i havent read it in any of the papers or seen it on the news.

So i cant be true.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:22 - Nov 17 with 1347 viewsDarran

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:21 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

Is he?

It cant be true as i havent read it in any of the papers or seen it on the news.

So i cant be true.

I’ve no idea wtf you’re on about,weirdo. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:27 - Nov 17 with 1322 viewsFireboy2

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:22 - Nov 17 by Darran

I’ve no idea wtf you’re on about,weirdo. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh sorry Dar, i was being sarcastic, went right over your greasy scruffy ugly head.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:30 - Nov 17 with 1305 viewsdobjack2

The mail is one of a number of newspapers doing a job on behalf of the Conservative party. As they have done on Labour Party leaders for years, apart from Tory Blair of course. Mud sticks and that is the point of the article.

What is the truth? Certainly not as reported in the mail that is for certain. I tend to wait until there is an unbiased information available before starting a witch hunt or slinging mud.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:34 - Nov 17 with 1294 viewsLohengrin

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:13 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Up and down the spine of humanity really.

Humanity isn’t asking for your vote next month.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:37 - Nov 17 with 1289 viewsJack_Meoff

From the article:

'The Facebook group does not show up in internet searches and its membership list and postings are invisible to non-members.

But this newspaper — working with campaign group Labour Against Antisemitism and Gnasherjew, a group of investigators who left Labour over its antisemitism — has seen hundreds of posts, and a list of more than 400 members. It includes councillors, candidates and party officials.'

Why don't they show screenshots then and end any ambiguity? It's not subject to GDPR or the like surely?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:40 - Nov 17 with 1274 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:05 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

"At first Bull claimed his posts had been ‘doctored’, but later admitted they were ‘a bad mistake’. He did not respond to requests for comment.
Labour’s official watchdog, the Compliance Unit, investigated Bull after receiving two complaints.
While he was under investigation, the secret Facebook group, which calls itself the ‘Labour Party Compliance: Suspensions, Expulsions, Rejections Co-Op’, advised him how to defend himself.
Administering the group with Carroll was Caroline Tipler, a reiki therapist, who told Bull he should file a subject access request with the party using the Data Protection Act — which would mean getting access to any information the party held on him.
She advised him not to co-operate with the unit until this request was met. She boasted that this approach worked: ‘Since we have been challenging their process over and over again, they are now backing off.’
Carroll urged Bull to delete all social media posts about his case other than those in the secret group. He was eventually forced to stand down as a candidate.
Tipler told Bull the posts he had shown her were ‘anti-Zionist but not anti-semitic’. Last night, Tipler said she had blocked him from the group when she discovered he had denied the Holocaust."

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:41 - Nov 17 with 1272 viewsFireboy2

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:40 - Nov 17 by Kerouac

"At first Bull claimed his posts had been ‘doctored’, but later admitted they were ‘a bad mistake’. He did not respond to requests for comment.
Labour’s official watchdog, the Compliance Unit, investigated Bull after receiving two complaints.
While he was under investigation, the secret Facebook group, which calls itself the ‘Labour Party Compliance: Suspensions, Expulsions, Rejections Co-Op’, advised him how to defend himself.
Administering the group with Carroll was Caroline Tipler, a reiki therapist, who told Bull he should file a subject access request with the party using the Data Protection Act — which would mean getting access to any information the party held on him.
She advised him not to co-operate with the unit until this request was met. She boasted that this approach worked: ‘Since we have been challenging their process over and over again, they are now backing off.’
Carroll urged Bull to delete all social media posts about his case other than those in the secret group. He was eventually forced to stand down as a candidate.
Tipler told Bull the posts he had shown her were ‘anti-Zionist but not anti-semitic’. Last night, Tipler said she had blocked him from the group when she discovered he had denied the Holocaust."

IT WAS IN THE MAIL SO ITS BOUND TO BE TRUE THEN.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:43 - Nov 17 with 1261 viewsDarran

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:37 - Nov 17 by Jack_Meoff

From the article:

'The Facebook group does not show up in internet searches and its membership list and postings are invisible to non-members.

But this newspaper — working with campaign group Labour Against Antisemitism and Gnasherjew, a group of investigators who left Labour over its antisemitism — has seen hundreds of posts, and a list of more than 400 members. It includes councillors, candidates and party officials.'

Why don't they show screenshots then and end any ambiguity? It's not subject to GDPR or the like surely?

Good point.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:44 - Nov 17 with 1258 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:30 - Nov 17 by dobjack2

The mail is one of a number of newspapers doing a job on behalf of the Conservative party. As they have done on Labour Party leaders for years, apart from Tory Blair of course. Mud sticks and that is the point of the article.

What is the truth? Certainly not as reported in the mail that is for certain. I tend to wait until there is an unbiased information available before starting a witch hunt or slinging mud.

"Another member of the secret group who allegedly denied the Holocaust is Mollie Collins, a retired media researcher from Weymouth. She stood as a Labour county council candidate and until July this year was chairman of Dorset Labour. In January 2016, she posted a link on Facebook to a website claiming: ‘How the Holocaust was faked’. In Facebook posts from 2015, she shared claims that the Rothschilds, the Jewish banking family, ‘took down’ the missing Malaysian MH370 airliner, and that the BBC was ‘a mouthpiece for Israel’.
Collins was given instructions by the group on how to complain about the way an investigation by the unit had been handled. Yesterday Collins claimed her posts were fabricated by people opposed to a Jeremy Corbyn government, using ‘military grade artificial intelligence’. She recently resigned from the Labour Party."

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:50 - Nov 17 with 1242 viewsKerouac

Correct. It has ALWAYS been there.

Just recently a Corbyn supporter told me that Labour wouldn't win the General Election because Mossad would conduct an operation during the election campaign to nobble Corbyn
F*cking
Fruit
Cake.

The same bloke believes 9/11 was a CIA operation and hopes to see an Islamic Prime Minister of the UK some day soon.
He is a 70+ died in the wool Labour party supporter and activist and every time I see him I can't wait to hear what crackpot theory he is going to come out with next.

This is the Labour Party people.
Wake up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024