Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jew hater in Carmarthen East 14:46 - Nov 17 with 4759 viewsDarran

I know this is the Mail but if there’s any truth in this she has to go.
Truly staggering.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7693489/amp/Labour-Election-candidate-r

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:29 - Nov 17 with 779 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:26 - Nov 17 by ladyjack

https://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/rabbi-s-don-t-vote-corbyn-message-will-onl

Here is another article from a Jewish person, check the last paragraph, they are looking in the wrong direction.

I think you need to pipe down good boy...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-50453053

Are you hoping to be part of Corbyn's scum coalition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:29 - Nov 17 with 777 viewsHumpty

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:09 - Nov 17 by Lohengrin

I don’t think Keir Hardie’s quip about “wars being planned to suit the interests of the hook-nosed” is open to too much interpretation, mind. Anti-semitism has been present up and down the spine of Labour since inception sporadically erupting like a virus.

Good to see Planet Swans resident fascist is still fighting the good fight against antisemitism in the Labour Party.

Keep up the good work Loh. Mr Gable would be proud of you.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:30 - Nov 17 with 776 viewsLohengrin

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:22 - Nov 17 by ladyjack

Corbyn and his ilk will be the first to defend them, they are looking the wrong way.

I’m sure they can all rest easy with friends like that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:30 - Nov 17 with 776 viewsladyjack

Now the question is, is this a game ?, is there a foreign power and their agents that does not want somebody in charge of the UK that might be sympathetic to the cause of the Palestinian people and are they doing a number on Corbyn and friends ?
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:31 - Nov 17 with 766 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:30 - Nov 17 by ladyjack

Now the question is, is this a game ?, is there a foreign power and their agents that does not want somebody in charge of the UK that might be sympathetic to the cause of the Palestinian people and are they doing a number on Corbyn and friends ?

Inconceivable. According to some on here.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:33 - Nov 17 with 764 viewsLohengrin

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:29 - Nov 17 by Humpty

Good to see Planet Swans resident fascist is still fighting the good fight against antisemitism in the Labour Party.

Keep up the good work Loh. Mr Gable would be proud of you.

I doubt the burglar and myself have an awful lot in common, Hump.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:35 - Nov 17 with 754 viewsHumpty

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:33 - Nov 17 by Lohengrin

I doubt the burglar and myself have an awful lot in common, Hump.

Well your both concerned about antisemitism. You've got that at least.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:38 - Nov 17 with 739 viewsladyjack

There is a lot of racism the world over, look at some of the reports about the trouble Blacks and Ethiopian Jews have in Israel, its shocking.

PS I forgot to mention Arabs as well, I was so forecast on how Ethiopian Jews are treated by some other Jews in Israel that I forgot about the Arabs in the occupied territories, me bad.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 22:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:38 - Nov 17 with 738 viewsLohengrin

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:35 - Nov 17 by Humpty

Well your both concerned about antisemitism. You've got that at least.

He probably owns daps as well, that doesn’t mean we’ll be running around together any time soon.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:44 - Nov 17 with 724 viewsJack_Meoff

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:30 - Nov 17 by ladyjack

That's just preposterous and a conspiracy, obviously.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:46 - Nov 17 with 720 viewsladyjack

Its odd the flak Corbyn gets when many people think he is a champion of fighting racism, are dark forces doing a number on Jeremy ? and is Darran one of them ?
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 22:48]
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:53 - Nov 17 with 698 viewsladyjack

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:44 - Nov 17 by Jack_Meoff

That's just preposterous and a conspiracy, obviously.

Yes quite preposterous that there might be people over here that are possibly working in support of the interests of a foreign power.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 23:23 - Nov 17 with 668 viewsmajorraglan

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:50 - Nov 17 by Kerouac

Correct. It has ALWAYS been there.

Just recently a Corbyn supporter told me that Labour wouldn't win the General Election because Mossad would conduct an operation during the election campaign to nobble Corbyn
F*cking
Fruit
Cake.

The same bloke believes 9/11 was a CIA operation and hopes to see an Islamic Prime Minister of the UK some day soon.
He is a 70+ died in the wool Labour party supporter and activist and every time I see him I can't wait to hear what crackpot theory he is going to come out with next.

This is the Labour Party people.
Wake up.

Anti semitism, like any other hate is totally unacceptable and people should be held to account.

There are lots of bad thing happening in all parts of the world, and there’s a lot of hate and killing in the middle east. Questioning what is going on between the Israeli’s and Palestinians doesn’t necessarily make you anti Semite, the same as questioning what has happening in Sudan doesn’t make you Islamophobic. Denying the Holocaust is a completely different matter, it’s disgraceful and people of that ilk should not be allowed to hold public office in any shape or form.,

The point about Corbyn and Mossad, I don't think it’s beyond the realms of possibility they could try to influence public opinion, I don’t think it would be in Israel’s interests to see Corbyn in power. Its the same when the Russians allegedly tried to influence the Brexit result and the last US Election, there’s even been reports about how Russian Oligarchs are donating to the Conservative party. Trump is trying to interfere in our election now and the CIA have been getting up to all sorts for years.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 23:28 - Nov 17 with 657 viewsJack_Meoff

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 23:23 - Nov 17 by majorraglan

Anti semitism, like any other hate is totally unacceptable and people should be held to account.

There are lots of bad thing happening in all parts of the world, and there’s a lot of hate and killing in the middle east. Questioning what is going on between the Israeli’s and Palestinians doesn’t necessarily make you anti Semite, the same as questioning what has happening in Sudan doesn’t make you Islamophobic. Denying the Holocaust is a completely different matter, it’s disgraceful and people of that ilk should not be allowed to hold public office in any shape or form.,

The point about Corbyn and Mossad, I don't think it’s beyond the realms of possibility they could try to influence public opinion, I don’t think it would be in Israel’s interests to see Corbyn in power. Its the same when the Russians allegedly tried to influence the Brexit result and the last US Election, there’s even been reports about how Russian Oligarchs are donating to the Conservative party. Trump is trying to interfere in our election now and the CIA have been getting up to all sorts for years.

Anyone seen the full version of this? I'd guess it just scratches the surface too. (Replying to your post as it mentions the US election and Brexit votes.)

[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 23:31]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 23:30 - Nov 17 with 652 viewsKerouac

F*ck me you couldn't make this up.

This is the modern left people.

Conspiracy theories and anti-Semitism.

I have seen this coming from a way off, forewarned that the left of politics is where the extremism would come from, have left the Lib Dems, seen the light, and I still find it shocking.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 23:42 - Nov 17 with 632 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 22:26 - Nov 17 by Lohengrin

Ian Austin the orphan raised by adoptive Jewish parents. Ian Austin who marched with the Longbridge Trade Unionists in the wake of the Birmingham bombings.

Mate, for the life of me I can’t think why he isn’t Corbyn’s biggest fan.

Because he is a decent human being who has clearly been taught right from wrong somewhere along the way?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:06 - Nov 18 with 613 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 23:23 - Nov 17 by majorraglan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-50445656

General Election 2019: Labour dismiss anti-Semitism referral

"The Labour Party has said it will not investigate a Welsh general election candidate's alleged role in a Facebook group with links to anti-Semitic comments."

But in a statement on Sunday evening, Fiona Sharpe from Labour Against Antisemitism, attacked the party's stance.
"We call on senior figures within Welsh Labour, including First Minister Mark Drakeford, to demand that a full investigation be carried out immediately and urge Ms Carroll to step down ahead of the general election," she said.

Other candidates standing in Carmarthen East and Dinefwr include Plaid Cymru's Jonathan Edwards, Havard Hughes for the Conservatives and the Brexit Party's Peter Prosser.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:23 - Nov 18 with 602 viewsHumpty

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 23:30 - Nov 17 by Kerouac

F*ck me you couldn't make this up.

This is the modern left people.

Conspiracy theories and anti-Semitism.

I have seen this coming from a way off, forewarned that the left of politics is where the extremism would come from, have left the Lib Dems, seen the light, and I still find it shocking.

Do you believe antisemitism and a belief in conspiracy theories are the sole preserve of the left?
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:32 - Nov 18 with 594 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:23 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Do you believe antisemitism and a belief in conspiracy theories are the sole preserve of the left?

Not at all.
Anti-semites and people who believe in conspiracy theories come from all backgrounds, from all over the World...
It's just that, in this country at least, in my experience, an awful lot of the people who have these flaws support the Labour Party.

Also, in this country, we are about to have an election where one of the political parties putting themselves forward to govern have a major problem with anti-Semitism within their ranks...and this party is utterly disinterested in solving this problem.
Again, that party is the Labour Party.

Why don't the self proclaimed ant-racists, the advocates of multiculturalism, stand up for British Jews and condemn the Labour Party?
Hmmmm.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:41 - Nov 18 with 584 viewsHumpty

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:32 - Nov 18 by Kerouac

Not at all.
Anti-semites and people who believe in conspiracy theories come from all backgrounds, from all over the World...
It's just that, in this country at least, in my experience, an awful lot of the people who have these flaws support the Labour Party.

Also, in this country, we are about to have an election where one of the political parties putting themselves forward to govern have a major problem with anti-Semitism within their ranks...and this party is utterly disinterested in solving this problem.
Again, that party is the Labour Party.

Why don't the self proclaimed ant-racists, the advocates of multiculturalism, stand up for British Jews and condemn the Labour Party?
Hmmmm.

Fair enough.

I happen to agree with you about Labour. Any anti racists should condemn their response to the obvious problems in their party. Where I disagree with you is you trying to paint "the left" with antisemitism and not having anything to say about the more serious problem on the right.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:48 - Nov 18 with 581 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:41 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Fair enough.

I happen to agree with you about Labour. Any anti racists should condemn their response to the obvious problems in their party. Where I disagree with you is you trying to paint "the left" with antisemitism and not having anything to say about the more serious problem on the right.

Where is your evidence that the right has a more serious problem?

Please bear in mind that realistically it will be either Labour or Conservative who will govern and take that into account when you make your argument please.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:58 - Nov 18 with 576 viewsHumpty

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:48 - Nov 18 by Kerouac

Please bear in mind that realistically it will be either Labour or Conservative who will govern and take that into account when you make your argument please.

The evidence in the fact that they murder Jews instead of spouting shit about them on Twitter.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:59 - Nov 18 with 575 viewsEbo

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:48 - Nov 18 by Kerouac

Tip of the ice berg

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 01:02 - Nov 18 with 570 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 00:58 - Nov 18 by Humpty

The evidence in the fact that they murder Jews instead of spouting shit about them on Twitter.

Sorry?!? Who is murdering Jews?
In Europe it is mainly Islamic terrorists attacking Jews isn't it?

Please back up your assertion with some evidence won't you.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 01:19 - Nov 18 with 563 viewsHumpty

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 01:02 - Nov 18 by Kerouac

Sorry?!? Who is murdering Jews?
In Europe it is mainly Islamic terrorists attacking Jews isn't it?

Please back up your assertion with some evidence won't you.

The far right is murdering Jews. A synagogue was attacked in Germany a few months ago. Two were attacked in the US in the last year. they haven't murdered any Jews in the UK yet though plots to do so have been foiled.

I'm not minimizing the vile antisemitism the left post online, or the treatment of people like Luciana Berger at all, so please don't accuse me of it. It's not half as serious as killing people though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024