Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jew hater in Carmarthen East 14:46 - Nov 17 with 4740 viewsDarran

I know this is the Mail but if there’s any truth in this she has to go.
Truly staggering.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7693489/amp/Labour-Election-candidate-r

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 01:31 - Nov 18 with 866 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 01:19 - Nov 18 by Humpty

The far right is murdering Jews. A synagogue was attacked in Germany a few months ago. Two were attacked in the US in the last year. they haven't murdered any Jews in the UK yet though plots to do so have been foiled.

I'm not minimizing the vile antisemitism the left post online, or the treatment of people like Luciana Berger at all, so please don't accuse me of it. It's not half as serious as killing people though.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11903/france-islam-antisemitism
Are these people all right-wing?

In the UK we don't have right-wing extremists murdering Jews.
We do have one of our major political parties riddled with anti-Semitism though.
Why you wish to distract people's attention away rather than deal with this fact is a complete mystery to all who read, I'm sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 07:36 - Nov 18 with 811 viewsladyjack

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 23:42 - Nov 17 by Kerouac

Because he is a decent human being who has clearly been taught right from wrong somewhere along the way?

Austin seems to be a beastly person.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 7:39]
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 10:32 - Nov 18 with 762 viewsUxbridge

I think the main lesson we all need to take out of this isthat there are some monumentally thick people involved in politics, or hoping to get involved. Carmarthen East is a pretty safe Plaid seat anyway, and this has nailed that one down.

The idea that Labour, or the left, is the only hotbed of AS is hilarious though. The Tory party is utterly riddled, as it is with islamophobia and racism in general. There's at least an element of doubt whether Corbyn is, there's absolutely no doubt Johnson is a massive racist.

This election eh. What a depressing choice.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 10:39 - Nov 18 with 760 viewsDarran

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 10:32 - Nov 18 by Uxbridge

I think the main lesson we all need to take out of this isthat there are some monumentally thick people involved in politics, or hoping to get involved. Carmarthen East is a pretty safe Plaid seat anyway, and this has nailed that one down.

The idea that Labour, or the left, is the only hotbed of AS is hilarious though. The Tory party is utterly riddled, as it is with islamophobia and racism in general. There's at least an element of doubt whether Corbyn is, there's absolutely no doubt Johnson is a massive racist.

“There’s at least an element of doubt whether Corbyn is”

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 10:49 - Nov 18 with 759 viewsKerouac

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 10:32 - Nov 18 by Uxbridge

Corbyn who is protecting anti-semites in his party, whose party has seen a massive increase in anti-Semitism since he has been in charge...has an element of doubt.

Johnson, who proposed giving citizenship to all illegal immigrants already in the country and who has defended Muslim women's right to wear whatever they want (when the likes of Macron in France and the Danish government were saying something quite different)...is a massive racist.

Yeah alright butt.

There are a lot of deluded lying bastards on the left, if you have to tell lies to protect your world view (because the truth hurts too much) there is something wrong with your world view.
You are able to change your mind about things you know.

Electing who we want to govern us is a bit too important to pledge blind loyalty to a political party, this isn't f*cking football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 12:11 - Nov 18 with 730 viewsladyjack

Just reading about a story from 1987 by a Jewish historian of Jeremy Corbyn saving a Jewish cemetery in London that Margaret Hodge [she is Jewish and she seems to label Corbyn all the time yet she is still in the Labour party] when she was head of the local council apparently wanted to build on .

What has Corbyn got to do ?, he seems to be the most anti racist guy in Parliament yet it seems like people with an agenda are doing a number on him.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 12:13 - Nov 18 with 727 viewsLohengrin

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 12:11 - Nov 18 by ladyjack

Just reading about a story from 1987 by a Jewish historian of Jeremy Corbyn saving a Jewish cemetery in London that Margaret Hodge [she is Jewish and she seems to label Corbyn all the time yet she is still in the Labour party] when she was head of the local council apparently wanted to build on .

What has Corbyn got to do ?, he seems to be the most anti racist guy in Parliament yet it seems like people with an agenda are doing a number on him.

What historian? Link me up Tonto and I’ll tell you who and what he is.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 12:17 - Nov 18 with 718 viewsladyjack

Geoffrey Alderman batman, what's your lowdown on him ?
Login to get fewer ads

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 12:17 - Nov 18 with 718 viewsgadgetuk

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 12:13 - Nov 18 by Lohengrin

What historian? Link me up Tonto and I’ll tell you who and what he is.

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/analysis/2019/05/10/jewish-historian-recalls-when-je
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 12:36 - Nov 18 with 695 viewsUxbridge

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 10:49 - Nov 18 by Kerouac

Corbyn who is protecting anti-semites in his party, whose party has seen a massive increase in anti-Semitism since he has been in charge...has an element of doubt.

Johnson, who proposed giving citizenship to all illegal immigrants already in the country and who has defended Muslim women's right to wear whatever they want (when the likes of Macron in France and the Danish government were saying something quite different)...is a massive racist.

Yeah alright butt.

There are a lot of deluded lying bastards on the left, if you have to tell lies to protect your world view (because the truth hurts too much) there is something wrong with your world view.
You are able to change your mind about things you know.

Electing who we want to govern us is a bit too important to pledge blind loyalty to a political party, this isn't f*cking football.

I'm applauding here. That's next level stuff.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 13:10 - Nov 18 with 675 viewsladyjack

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/05/is-jeremy-corbyn-really-anti-semitic/

Here is Alderman's critique on whether Corbyn is anti-Semitic, it goes into more detail about Corbyn saving the Jewish cemetery with Margaret Hodge as the leader of the council , Alderman a revered leading Jewish historian professor says that Corbyn is not anti-semitic .

So why are people doing a job on him ?...…………..hmm
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 13:39 - Nov 18 with 649 viewsLohengrin

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 12:17 - Nov 18 by ladyjack

Geoffrey Alderman batman, what's your lowdown on him ?

I’ve read him. I’ve got a couple of his titles knocking around somewhere. He writes a regular column for The Spectator, Tramp. Moderate, centre-right sort of chap.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 13:47 - Nov 18 with 642 viewsladyjack

Not that many moderate centre-right Zionists about these days.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 14:04]
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 16:33 - Nov 18 with 605 viewsEbo

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 13:39 - Nov 18 by Lohengrin

I’ve read him. I’ve got a couple of his titles knocking around somewhere. He writes a regular column for The Spectator, Tramp. Moderate, centre-right sort of chap.

The Spectator is the posh persons beano Loh

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 18:59 - Nov 18 with 551 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love trampie, finding the odd Jew who backs Corbyn to then extrapolate that Corbyn isn't antisemitic.

He's convinced me.

Corbyn is clearly the most anti-racist person ever.

Ok, so he's :-

1) Donated and associated with Paul Eisen, a Holocaust denier.
2) Tea with hate preacher Raed Salah, and called him “a very honoured citizen” - "honoured citizen" propagating the blood libel
3) Worked in iranian TV, failed to challenge callers expressing antisemitism.
4) Hosting Hamas, Hezbollah, calling them "friends" - ignoring Hamas charter calling for destruction of Israel.
5) Writing in support of Rev Stephen Sizer who posted antisemitism online and claimed Israel behind 9/11.
6) Member of numerous facebooks group where antisemitism was pushed, but he didn't actually see it ( "present but not involved").
7) Failed to spot the fvcking glaring antisemitism in that mural, something a dedicated anti-racism person would spot within seconds.

Just a few examples of where he's been really, really unlucky.

No, he's just really fvcking unlucky; and how dare that Mandela slap him down...
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 19:06 - Nov 18 with 536 viewslonglostjack

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 18:59 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

Got to love trampie, finding the odd Jew who backs Corbyn to then extrapolate that Corbyn isn't antisemitic.

He's convinced me.

Corbyn is clearly the most anti-racist person ever.

Ok, so he's :-

1) Donated and associated with Paul Eisen, a Holocaust denier.
2) Tea with hate preacher Raed Salah, and called him “a very honoured citizen” - "honoured citizen" propagating the blood libel
3) Worked in iranian TV, failed to challenge callers expressing antisemitism.
4) Hosting Hamas, Hezbollah, calling them "friends" - ignoring Hamas charter calling for destruction of Israel.
5) Writing in support of Rev Stephen Sizer who posted antisemitism online and claimed Israel behind 9/11.
6) Member of numerous facebooks group where antisemitism was pushed, but he didn't actually see it ( "present but not involved").
7) Failed to spot the fvcking glaring antisemitism in that mural, something a dedicated anti-racism person would spot within seconds.

Just a few examples of where he's been really, really unlucky.

No, he's just really fvcking unlucky; and how dare that Mandela slap him down...

It still doesn’t make him a scummer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:09 - Nov 18 with 509 viewsladyjack

These are not odd Jews Bluey but big hitters at the top end of society [lots of professors and doctors], i've included a new link for you Mr John Bercow.

John Bercow recently retired speaker of the house of commons and national treasure says "I have known Corbyn for 22 years personally and I have never detected the faintest whiff of antisemitism".
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/05/is-jeremy-corbyn-really-anti-semitic/
Geoffrey Alderman is a professor of politics and a British Jewish historian.

Letter from 200 of Britain’s most prominent & leading Jewish figures, including 23 Professors & Doctors praising Corbyn for his antisemitism.

I put up this video link to a retired NHS Jewish doctor, its may favourite one.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/author/david-graeber/
The above guy is yet another Jewish professor, they need to look the other way and not alienate friends seems to be the message.

People lower down the social order might be more easily influenced I admit, but all this stuff about Corbyn being racist is made up nonsense to discredit him and to keep him out of #10..
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:30 - Nov 18 with 493 viewsbluey_the_blue

Oh dear, trampie, oh dear.

The list of 200 was debunked, contains many non Jews. Still, never mind. It also contained some people kicked out of Labour for... antisemitism...
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:37 - Nov 18 with 481 viewsladyjack

Do you like the Bercow interview Bluey ?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 20:37]
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:42 - Nov 18 with 472 viewsFireboy2

Its a shame that the people who read the mail, express, sun, times, telegraph etc will never see headlines like those LJ.

The tory media are going well over the top to discredit corbyn whilst saying jacksh!t about the PM, when hes nowhere near squeaky clean, funny isnt it.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:53 - Nov 18 with 455 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:37 - Nov 18 by ladyjack

Do you like the Bercow interview Bluey ?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 20:37]

I've no real interest in Bercow tbh. Demeaned role of speaker by making himself center of attention. Betty Boothroyd was way better.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:55 - Nov 18 with 450 viewsDarran

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:53 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

I've no real interest in Bercow tbh. Demeaned role of speaker by making himself center of attention. Betty Boothroyd was way better.

And she played up front for you lot.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:56 - Nov 18 with 447 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:55 - Nov 18 by Darran

And she played up front for you lot.

Baddum-tish.
Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:59 - Nov 18 with 430 viewsbuilthjack

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:30 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

Oh dear, trampie, oh dear.

The list of 200 was debunked, contains many non Jews. Still, never mind. It also contained some people kicked out of Labour for... antisemitism...

Are you Jewish?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 21:01 - Nov 18 with 425 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jew hater in Carmarthen East on 20:59 - Nov 18 by builthjack

Are you Jewish?

Wife and kids are, I'm not, which I've stated for years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024