Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris and the KGB 16:15 - Nov 17 with 1761 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Boris and the KGB on 16:36 - Nov 17 with 1270 viewsmajorraglan

Pretty sure a Russian guy paid £160,000 to have a game of tennis with him.

Where the report Boris?
Boris and the KGB on 16:37 - Nov 17 with 1259 viewsbluey_the_blue

Carole seems to be getting more desparate these days.

Being sued clearly weighs heavy...
Boris and the KGB on 16:40 - Nov 17 with 1256 viewsDarran

Boris and the KGB on 16:37 - Nov 17 by bluey_the_blue

Carole seems to be getting more desparate these days.

Being sued clearly weighs heavy...

Bluey I used to like you but you’ve turned into an embarrassing mess.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boris and the KGB on 16:43 - Nov 17 with 1248 viewsexiledclaseboy

Priti Patel had to resign for doing something very similar in Israel.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris and the KGB on 16:44 - Nov 17 with 1236 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris and the KGB on 16:40 - Nov 17 by Darran

Pot, kettle, absence of reflected light.

Carole's living off her award. The endless corrections are just an embarassment for her - one Guardian article had three corrections over different days.

Championed Chris Wylie whilst conveniently ignoring the fact he used Facebook data to set up a company doing the same thing he had before, hardly a hero...
Boris and the KGB on 16:50 - Nov 17 with 1223 viewsmonmouth

All together now....

♬
He's f*cking bent,
He's f*cking bent,
He's f*cking bent,
He's f*cking bent,
He's f*cking bent.
♬

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Boris and the KGB on 17:05 - Nov 17 with 1196 viewsDarran

Boris and the KGB on 16:44 - Nov 17 by bluey_the_blue

Carole's living off her award. The endless corrections are just an embarassment for her - one Guardian article had three corrections over different days.

Championed Chris Wylie whilst conveniently ignoring the fact he used Facebook data to set up a company doing the same thing he had before, hardly a hero...

It’s sad to see you having no balance.

Boris and the KGB on 17:11 - Nov 17 with 1187 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boris and the KGB on 17:05 - Nov 17 by Darran

It’s sad to see you having no balance.

Yeah, Bluey, you should learn to be balanced like Gammon Prosser here.

Login to get fewer ads

Boris and the KGB on 17:14 - Nov 17 with 1178 viewsDarran

Boris and the KGB on 17:11 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah, Bluey, you should learn to be balanced like Gammon Prosser here.

I couldn’t be more balanced. I detest Corbyn and I detest Johnson.

Oh and I nearly forgot,prick.

Boris and the KGB on 17:32 - Nov 17 with 1141 viewsJack_Meoff

Boris and the KGB on 16:44 - Nov 17 by bluey_the_blue

Which parts of this particular article are incorrect?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Boris and the KGB on 17:36 - Nov 17 with 1127 viewssherpajacob

Boris and the KGB on 16:40 - Nov 17 by Darran

Bluey's level of tw@tishness is directly correlated to the level of cvntishness of the Tory party.

Both currently off the scale.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Boris and the KGB on 17:40 - Nov 17 with 1115 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris and the KGB on 17:32 - Nov 17 by Jack_Meoff

Which parts of this particular article are incorrect?

From the article...

"It is not known what was discussed or how long the meeting between Moscow-based Alexander Lebedev and Johnson lasted. "

Care to tell us what her tweet claims? Oh yes, something different from the article...
Boris and the KGB on 17:43 - Nov 17 with 1109 viewsPozuelosSideys

So. I find it all a bit odd. Politicians, media outlets et al are all up in arms about these Russian links with the likes of Trump and Johnson.

However, they were oddly quiet and seem to have amnesia when it comes to the annexation of Crimea, the shooting down of that airliner over Ukraine amongst other things which were proven and under the previous administrations of Obama and Cameron I believe.

Personally I find that far more sinister

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Boris and the KGB on 17:54 - Nov 17 with 1087 viewsexiledclaseboy

Johnson is dodgy as fvck. Surely this isn’t news to anyone.

Boris and the KGB on 18:11 - Nov 17 with 1059 viewsDJack

Boris and the KGB on 17:43 - Nov 17 by PozuelosSideys

So. I find it all a bit odd. Politicians, media outlets et al are all up in arms about these Russian links with the likes of Trump and Johnson.

However, they were oddly quiet and seem to have amnesia when it comes to the annexation of Crimea, the shooting down of that airliner over Ukraine amongst other things which were proven and under the previous administrations of Obama and Cameron I believe.

Er, subversion of our own democracy for a starters.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Boris and the KGB on 18:21 - Nov 17 with 1050 viewsPozuelosSideys

Boris and the KGB on 18:11 - Nov 17 by DJack

Er, subversion of our own democracy for a starters.

Is it? Most, if not all of these things coming out about Johnson appears to be of a he said she said and not much else. In the world where everyone has a phone and camera and a video recorder in their pocket, I'm amazed that nobody catches any of it.

I'm not saying Johnson isn't a complete plum. But the character assassination on current politicians by the media who aren't flavour or their week is obvious and of a double standard.

Have a think. Just how much politicking must have gone on behind closed doors with stuff in the middle East. In crimea. All sorts of places. What about that David Kelly or faked evidence for the Iraq war with Blair? That was some of the biggest subversions of democracy in our modern history. People died. Yet he becomes special envoy or whatever and makes billions while the media gnoshes him off. The double standards are laughable.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Boris and the KGB on 18:36 - Nov 17 with 1032 viewsDarran

Boris and the KGB on 17:54 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

It is to Bluey.

Boris and the KGB on 18:43 - Nov 17 with 1020 viewsHumpty

Boris and the KGB on 17:43 - Nov 17 by PozuelosSideys

But, but, whatabout Obama?
Boris and the KGB on 18:52 - Nov 17 with 994 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris and the KGB on 18:36 - Nov 17 by Darran

It is to Bluey.

Not at all.

I'm just pointing out Carole's tweet contains a claim that isn't supported by the fvcking article she's linking.

I'm surprised so many have conveniently missed that.
Boris and the KGB on 18:55 - Nov 17 with 988 viewsDJack

Boris and the KGB on 18:21 - Nov 17 by PozuelosSideys

Is it? Most, if not all of these things coming out about Johnson appears to be of a he said she said and not much else. In the world where everyone has a phone and camera and a video recorder in their pocket, I'm amazed that nobody catches any of it.

I'm not saying Johnson isn't a complete plum. But the character assassination on current politicians by the media who aren't flavour or their week is obvious and of a double standard.

Have a think. Just how much politicking must have gone on behind closed doors with stuff in the middle East. In crimea. All sorts of places. What about that David Kelly or faked evidence for the Iraq war with Blair? That was some of the biggest subversions of democracy in our modern history. People died. Yet he becomes special envoy or whatever and makes billions while the media gnoshes him off. The double standards are laughable.

Met with an ex KGB operative without his security detail (witnesses)...

What happens "behind closed doors is always documented by both sides so that arguement holds no water here and your Blair stuff is just whataboutery no mater how accurate it is.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Boris and the KGB on 19:07 - Nov 17 with 968 viewswaynekerr55

Boris and the KGB on 17:54 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

It's more of "how much more" can he get away with

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Boris and the KGB on 19:16 - Nov 17 with 952 viewsmajorraglan

Boris and the KGB on 18:21 - Nov 17 by PozuelosSideys

He’s warm as toast. There’s an article in the Times staying Russian interference may have impacted on the Brexit vote, but the effect was “unquantifiable”.

My personal view is that most politicians are warm as toast, scandal and suspicion follow Boris around like a bad smell and he’s getting it easy from a traditionally right wing press. I have no time for Blair either. We are being taken for a ride.
Boris and the KGB on 19:18 - Nov 17 with 951 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boris and the KGB on 19:07 - Nov 17 by waynekerr55

It's more of "how much more" can he get away with

In his short time as prime minister he’s already survived at least five events that would previously have been resignation matters. Whatever he does now you’ll get people defending him.

Boris and the KGB on 19:19 - Nov 17 with 946 viewsDJack

Boris and the KGB on 19:18 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

In his short time as prime minister he’s already survived at least five events that would previously have been resignation matters. Whatever he does now you’ll get people defending him.

British politics have gone Trumpian.

Boris and the KGB on 19:26 - Nov 17 with 937 viewsDarran

Boris and the KGB on 19:18 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

That’s politics in general these days though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024