Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris and the KGB 16:15 - Nov 17 with 1760 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Boris and the KGB on 19:33 - Nov 17 with 457 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boris and the KGB on 19:26 - Nov 17 by Darran

That’s politics in general these days though.

Yes it is.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris and the KGB on 19:33 - Nov 17 with 453 viewsmonmouth

Boris and the KGB on 19:26 - Nov 17 by Darran

That’s politics in general these days though.

For a long time now Daz. The days of honourable resignations andpeople actually taking responsibility went a long time ago. There's no shame now. It just reflects society as a whole, I suppose, but these cretins are meant to be 'leading'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Boris and the KGB on 19:36 - Nov 17 with 449 viewsHumpty

Boris and the KGB on 18:21 - Nov 17 by PozuelosSideys

Is it? Most, if not all of these things coming out about Johnson appears to be of a he said she said and not much else. In the world where everyone has a phone and camera and a video recorder in their pocket, I'm amazed that nobody catches any of it.

I'm not saying Johnson isn't a complete plum. But the character assassination on current politicians by the media who aren't flavour or their week is obvious and of a double standard.

Have a think. Just how much politicking must have gone on behind closed doors with stuff in the middle East. In crimea. All sorts of places. What about that David Kelly or faked evidence for the Iraq war with Blair? That was some of the biggest subversions of democracy in our modern history. People died. Yet he becomes special envoy or whatever and makes billions while the media gnoshes him off. The double standards are laughable.

Yeah the media gave Blair a completely free ride over Iraq and Kelly didn't they?
Boris and the KGB on 19:39 - Nov 17 with 443 viewsDarran

Boris and the KGB on 19:33 - Nov 17 by monmouth

For a long time now Daz. The days of honourable resignations andpeople actually taking responsibility went a long time ago. There's no shame now. It just reflects society as a whole, I suppose, but these cretins are meant to be 'leading'.

I couldn’t agree more. I always think of that bird in David Mellors,Chelsea shirt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boris and the KGB on 20:32 - Nov 17 with 406 viewsWxmJax

Boris and the KGB on 17:43 - Nov 17 by PozuelosSideys

So. I find it all a bit odd. Politicians, media outlets et al are all up in arms about these Russian links with the likes of Trump and Johnson.

However, they were oddly quiet and seem to have amnesia when it comes to the annexation of Crimea, the shooting down of that airliner over Ukraine amongst other things which were proven and under the previous administrations of Obama and Cameron I believe.

Personally I find that far more sinister

I'd edit your post if I was you

Get rid of the "So."

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Boris and the KGB on 21:37 - Nov 17 with 381 viewsdobjack2

Boris and the KGB on 19:16 - Nov 17 by majorraglan

He’s warm as toast. There’s an article in the Times staying Russian interference may have impacted on the Brexit vote, but the effect was “unquantifiable”.

My personal view is that most politicians are warm as toast, scandal and suspicion follow Boris around like a bad smell and he’s getting it easy from a traditionally right wing press. I have no time for Blair either. We are being taken for a ride.

Johnson is a serial liar and can’t even keep a straight face.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024