Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? 17:01 - Nov 17 with 1190 viewsBrynCartwright

Just kicked off on ITV1.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 17:03 - Nov 17 with 1183 viewsMrSwerve

Hopefully he has a stinker and is taken off after 20 mins...nice and fresh for next weekend.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 17:42 - Nov 17 with 1132 viewsSwanjaxs

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 17:03 - Nov 17 by MrSwerve

Hopefully he has a stinker and is taken off after 20 mins...nice and fresh for next weekend.

He's having a stinker but still on at the moment 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 17:48 - Nov 17 with 1104 viewsploppy

How someone with so much talent can get so many simple things wrong is beyond me e.g. a simple pass to an overlapping full back straight into touch. Drives me nuts sometimes.
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 17:56 - Nov 17 with 1084 viewsmonmouth

Could it be he's not as good as we'd like to believe? maybe Tequila is a better option after all.

Nobody knows the answer to that of course. He has talent, no doubt, but he has loads of games where he is very ordinary. A solid midfield to support him might go a long way to helping him out mind. Kosovo and Swans....poor f*cker...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:02 - Nov 17 with 1073 viewsairedale

Not a very good game for the punters so far imo.
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:05 - Nov 17 with 1059 viewssainthelens

You'd swear I'm his manager, on pins watching cos I don't want him injured!!
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:14 - Nov 17 with 1041 viewssP7qupUf

As a side note, Ingerland are pretty useless. A good side will take them to the cleaners.
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:16 - Nov 17 with 1036 viewsGaryjack

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 17:56 - Nov 17 by monmouth

Could it be he's not as good as we'd like to believe? maybe Tequila is a better option after all.

Nobody knows the answer to that of course. He has talent, no doubt, but he has loads of games where he is very ordinary. A solid midfield to support him might go a long way to helping him out mind. Kosovo and Swans....poor f*cker...

Man City do not sell 21 yr old international players for a few £m unless they see something they're not happy with. Just like (for other reasons of course) Liverpool do not sell 21yr old first team players and an England international for £5m unless they've identified a serious problem.
Login to get fewer ads

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:16 - Nov 17 with 1034 viewsGaryjack

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:14 - Nov 17 by sP7qupUf

As a side note, Ingerland are pretty useless. A good side will take them to the cleaners.

It's what usually happens!
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:23 - Nov 17 with 1014 viewsbuilthjack

Absolutely. They won't win the Euros despite all the papers saying so this morning.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:34 - Nov 17 with 984 viewsSwanjaxs

Never mind the "difficult surface", England have been poor and don't deserve to be in front.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:36 - Nov 17 with 974 viewsbuilthjack

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:34 - Nov 17 by Swanjaxs

Never mind the "difficult surface", England have been poor and don't deserve to be in front.

Only one team in it, and that's little Kosovo.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:39 - Nov 17 with 966 viewsLohengrin

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:36 - Nov 17 by builthjack

Only one team in it, and that's little Kosovo.

England three up...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:48 - Nov 17 with 935 viewsFlashberryjack

i'd say a 4 -0 loss is being taken to the cleaners.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:59 - Nov 17 with 904 viewsstevethejack

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:02 - Nov 17 by airedale

Not a very good game for the punters so far imo.

It finished good for me £5 at 4/1 that Ingerlund win by 3 goals or more.

I feel dirty though, wanting them to win.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 19:00]
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 19:00 - Nov 17 with 895 viewssainthelens

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:59 - Nov 17 by stevethejack

You deserve bitta luck pal.
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 19:39 - Nov 17 with 817 viewssP7qupUf

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:48 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

i'd say a 4 -0 loss is being taken to the cleaners.

I meant that a good side would take Ingerland to the cleaners.
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 19:51 - Nov 17 with 789 viewsMad_Mike

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 17:42 - Nov 17 by Swanjaxs

He's having a stinker but still on at the moment 👍

Thought he had a good game myself. Very creative. Worked hard.
Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 21:14 - Nov 17 with 679 viewsLohengrin

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 18:59 - Nov 17 by stevethejack

Buy a bottle of whisky with your winnings. I guarantee it will make you feel a lot better.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 21:24 - Nov 17 with 665 viewsSwanjaxs

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 19:51 - Nov 17 by Mad_Mike

Wouldn't say he did anything that stood out, played the "easy" pass most of the match.

The couple of times he tried to play a telling ball it didn't reach its target.

His corners were abysmal.

5/10 at best imho

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 21:56 - Nov 17 with 629 viewsswanforthemoney

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 19:51 - Nov 17 by Mad_Mike

I only saw the second half. I too thought ha had a decent game. Showed for the ball and looked lively. The slightly withdrawn role suited him.
da da da da da da da
CELINA

I stand in the North Stand

Hat trick for Celina against England tonight? on 22:33 - Nov 17 with 603 viewssainthelens

Back in one piece all I want. Same goes for Conor on Tuesday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024