Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff away 18:40 - Nov 18 with 4771 viewstompengelly24

Just a quick question Anyone know what the requirements will be For Cardiff away
Cardiff away on 18:59 - Nov 18 with 3317 viewsbuilthjack

As in JA points or travel?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff away on 20:07 - Nov 18 with 3289 viewsmonmouth

Turn up, shout loudly, wave some fingers, ask them who are they, and come away with the double. Then drink.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff away on 20:41 - Nov 18 with 3259 viewsLuther27

Cardiff away on 18:59 - Nov 18 by builthjack

As in JA points or travel?

Both please
Cardiff away on 21:03 - Nov 18 with 3248 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff away on 20:41 - Nov 18 by Luther27

Both please

I would think that it will be on a points system. Perhaps start with 70, then drop down every few days.
Travel is likely to be on a bubble bus from Swansea. So people will have to get to Swansea, then go to the game, then return to Swansea, then go home.
Just assuming, but that's how I think it will play out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff away on 21:22 - Nov 18 with 3233 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff away on 21:03 - Nov 18 by builthjack

I would think that it will be on a points system. Perhaps start with 70, then drop down every few days.
Travel is likely to be on a bubble bus from Swansea. So people will have to get to Swansea, then go to the game, then return to Swansea, then go home.

Has to be done to see the double 👍
Cardiff away on 21:25 - Nov 18 with 3231 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff away on 21:22 - Nov 18 by pencoedjack

Has to be done to see the double 👍

Absolutely. I will be there with the fireman.

Cardiff away on 22:15 - Nov 18 with 3194 viewsSTID2017

I currently have 67 points and will be away for the Cardiff game if anyone needs a STJA.
I'm easily bribed
The bidding starts here ...
Edit - make that 72 points
[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 22:16]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff away on 22:47 - Nov 18 with 3172 viewsLuther27

Cheers mate...appreciate that.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff away on 23:41 - Nov 18 with 3133 viewssainthelens

70 points?? Seems bit high if true.
Cardiff away on 00:15 - Nov 19 with 3102 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff away on 23:41 - Nov 18 by sainthelens

70 points?? Seems bit high if true.

Maybe 65

Cardiff away on 00:16 - Nov 19 with 3102 viewsswans11

not that high I have 51 points just being a season ticket holder and going to the cup games
Cardiff away on 22:28 - Nov 19 with 2920 viewsPJackArmy

I'm on 68 and haven't bought our Luton or brentford tickets yet👀
Cardiff away on 22:56 - Nov 19 with 2901 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff away on 00:16 - Nov 19 by swans11

not that high I have 51 points just being a season ticket holder and going to the cup games

I should imagine the points would be quite high to allow those that have attended other away games to have first option ?
Not saying that is right - just my opinion

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff away on 22:08 - Nov 22 with 2748 viewsTNT

Cardiff away on 22:56 - Nov 19 by STID2017

I should imagine the points would be quite high to allow those that have attended other away games to have first option ?
Not saying that is right - just my opinion

So when do West Brom, Brentford and Luton ticket purchases go on your points total?

In time for points to count for cardiff?

I was on 61 before buying WBA and Brentford, still trying to buy Luton.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff away on 22:55 - Nov 22 with 2730 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff away on 22:08 - Nov 22 by TNT

So when do West Brom, Brentford and Luton ticket purchases go on your points total?

In time for points to count for cardiff?

I was on 61 before buying WBA and Brentford, still trying to buy Luton.

The points usually go on within a couple of working days after buying

Cardiff away on 23:05 - Nov 22 with 2716 viewsTNT

Cardiff away on 22:55 - Nov 22 by builthjack

The points usually go on within a couple of working days after buying

Tidy, how many points for WBA and Brentford and what will I get for Luton when they get their act together?

Cardiff away on 07:30 - Nov 23 with 2649 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff away on 23:05 - Nov 22 by TNT

Tidy, how many points for WBA and Brentford and what will I get for Luton when they get their act together?

3 points for each

Cardiff away on 17:34 - Dec 9 with 2313 viewspencoedjack

When do these go on sale?
Cardiff away on 17:35 - Dec 9 with 2304 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff away on 20:07 - Nov 18 by monmouth

Turn up, shout loudly, wave some fingers, ask them who are they, and come away with the double. Then drink.

Sounds like you're drinking well ahead of the game...
Cardiff away on 20:06 - Dec 9 with 2234 viewsTNT

Cardiff away on 17:34 - Dec 9 by pencoedjack

When do these go on sale?

Phoned ticket office last Monday, as that was the date they first announced, to be told they'd be on sale today. Obviously not. So, don't know when.
Forgot to ask how many points are needed. Builth know?

Cardiff away on 00:47 - Dec 10 with 2139 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff away on 20:06 - Dec 9 by TNT

Phoned ticket office last Monday, as that was the date they first announced, to be told they'd be on sale today. Obviously not. So, don't know when.
Forgot to ask how many points are needed. Builth know?

All I know is that Swansea are awaiting on Cardiff to announce our allocation before tickets can be sold. Been waiting weeks apparently.

Cardiff away on 18:48 - Dec 10 with 2019 viewsFireboy2

Been told we are gettimg 2k.
Cardiff away on 22:32 - Dec 10 with 1972 viewsTNT

Cardiff away on 00:47 - Dec 10 by builthjack

All I know is that Swansea are awaiting on Cardiff to announce our allocation before tickets can be sold. Been waiting weeks apparently.

Will they have a designated place on the outskirts of cardiff, from which Swans fans will be bussed in?

Cardiff away on 23:30 - Dec 10 with 1947 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff away on 22:32 - Dec 10 by TNT

Will they have a designated place on the outskirts of cardiff, from which Swans fans will be bussed in?

Costco

Cardiff away on 23:34 - Dec 10 with 1942 viewsBluebird

Cardiff away on 23:30 - Dec 10 by builthjack

Costco

M4 services i heard
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024