Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jew hater in Aberdeen 12:47 - Nov 19 with 1916 viewsUxbridge

Darren seems to have missed this one. Happy to help.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jew hater in Aberdeen on 12:49 - Nov 19 with 1909 viewsbluey_the_blue

Rightly suspended, quick prompt action as soon as uncovered.
Jew hater in Aberdeen on 12:56 - Nov 19 with 1897 viewsUxbridge

Jew hater in Aberdeen on 12:49 - Nov 19 by bluey_the_blue

Rightly suspended, quick prompt action as soon as uncovered.

You do have to question the due diligence, although it is a high bar to get expelled from the Tory party these days, as we've seen with their issues with racism (including anti-semitism) and islamophobia, which they've done nothing to resolve.

Am sure you'd like to take the opportunity to comment on Plaid's similarly prompt action? Their due diligence wasn't particularly good either of course.

Jew hater in Aberdeen on 13:12 - Nov 19 with 1880 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jew hater in Aberdeen on 12:56 - Nov 19 by Uxbridge

You do have to question the due diligence, although it is a high bar to get expelled from the Tory party these days, as we've seen with their issues with racism (including anti-semitism) and islamophobia, which they've done nothing to resolve.

Am sure you'd like to take the opportunity to comment on Plaid's similarly prompt action? Their due diligence wasn't particularly good either of course.

I agree due diligence is poor. Plaid rightly suspended that fool, who has been known for quite a while.
Jew hater in Aberdeen on 14:20 - Nov 19 with 1842 viewsDarran

No I hadn’t missed it I saw it this morning when I first got up and haven’t had time to comment on it because I’m a very busy man.
Personally I think it’s vile beyond belief and I really can’t get my head around it. I don’t get why people seem to be politically point scoring over it either.

Oh and the reason I saw it this morning when I first got up is because it’s a ferdie you thick twàt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jew hater in Aberdeen on 14:28 - Nov 19 with 1838 viewsUxbridge

Jew hater in Aberdeen on 14:20 - Nov 19 by Darran

No I hadn’t missed it I saw it this morning when I first got up and haven’t had time to comment on it because I’m a very busy man.
Personally I think it’s vile beyond belief and I really can’t get my head around it. I don’t get why people seem to be politically point scoring over it either.

Oh and the reason I saw it this morning when I first got up is because it’s a ferdie you thick twàt.

Calm down dear. You'll do yourself a mischief.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024