Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife 12:55 - Nov 19 with 2749 viewsattila_the_hun

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-50474374

"I'm Free"

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 13:01 - Nov 19 with 2742 viewsThrasher6

There's a gag in this somewhere but I'm not going there....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 13:47 - Nov 19 with 2691 viewsdickythorpe

Haddock not been for the jury he would have fried.
Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 13:57 - Nov 19 with 2681 viewsThrasher6

The Frying Squad thought he was bang to rights....He was battered by the prosecution...but thank Cod for the jury....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 17:42 - Nov 19 with 2578 viewsNogginthenog

stop it mun you're making my sides Hake, I have to be honest I thought he'd had his chips
Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 18:08 - Nov 19 with 2549 viewsLohengrin

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 13:47 - Nov 19 by dickythorpe

Haddock not been for the jury he would have fried.

Have a bit of decorum, Dicky. There’s a time and plaice...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 18:38 - Nov 19 with 2520 viewssainthelens

Soon as the case finished, he was taken away.
Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 19:06 - Nov 19 with 2491 viewsLeonWasGod

Eel be relieved

(Didn’t he look bang to rights? I haven’t been following, but the headlines have been along the lines of ‘she walked into a door, honest’).
Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 19:14 - Nov 19 with 2477 viewsstevethejack

You're all just riss-holes, making fun of this tragic situation.
Login to get fewer ads

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 20:40 - Nov 19 with 2432 viewsgrabsplatter

Absolute pollocks
Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 20:42 - Nov 19 with 2422 viewstheloneranger

The prosecution accused him of having a chip on his shoulder!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 20:48 - Nov 19 with 2405 viewsTNT

Today's Newspaper headlines... tomorrow's chip wrappings.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 22:33 - Nov 19 with 2328 viewslonglostjack

Must have been a difficult time for him poor dab.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 22:59 - Nov 19 with 2304 viewsSTID2017

Disgusting verdict.
Seemed totally guilty to me

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 02:40 - Nov 20 with 2250 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 22:59 - Nov 19 by STID2017

Disgusting verdict.

Strange how the husband didn’t help her afterwards and she told her friend he’d thrown the oil at her. Whatever happened I don’t think dying in such a horrible way should be viewed as an opportunity to make jokes.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 08:20 - Nov 20 with 2185 viewsSTID2017

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 02:40 - Nov 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Strange how the husband didn’t help her afterwards and she told her friend he’d thrown the oil at her. Whatever happened I don’t think dying in such a horrible way should be viewed as an opportunity to make jokes.

Totally agree.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 08:33 - Nov 20 with 2182 viewsraynor94

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 22:59 - Nov 19 by STID2017

Disgusting verdict.

She was two times over the legal drink limit, and their daughter and family stood four square behind him.

After listening to the evidence, and what the plastic surgeon said, I'm amazed it ever got to court.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 08:40 - Nov 20 with 2175 viewsBest_loser

Looks like the jury couldn't be sure what really happened , I thought he did it but I might be wrong
Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 08:44 - Nov 20 with 2171 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Disgusting verdict.

You can only describe it as a disgusting verdict if you’ve heard everything that was said during the trial. If you rely on reporting of the case in the media you just get what the reporter considers the juicy bits and nothing else. The jury who heard everything were unanimous.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 09:51 - Nov 20 with 2135 viewsdickythorpe

Sonething odd about it all mind. Why on earth did it take 2 hours to call an ambulance? The judge himself called it "callous" and "inhumane"
Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 09:52 - Nov 20 with 2132 viewsHighjack

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 09:51 - Nov 20 by dickythorpe

Sonething odd about it all mind. Why on earth did it take 2 hours to call an ambulance? The judge himself called it "callous" and "inhumane"

His greasy fingers kept slipping off the dial pad.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 16:46 - Nov 20 with 2016 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chipoteria owner cleared of murder & manslaughter of wife on 09:51 - Nov 20 by dickythorpe

Even if you argued with your wife day and night it would take a special kind of c*nt to leave her in agony with 60% burns without even dialing an ambulance

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024