Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs boo boys 22:11 - Nov 19 with 6009 viewsDippy

Gone all quiet on the western front

Poll: Cooper Out

Giggs boo boys on 09:33 - Nov 20 with 1081 viewsBryanSwan

Not at all, they way he has set the team up still isnt quite right. Managed to scrape through after he finally realised that playing 5 wingers in the attacking positions didnt work. Playing an actual CF was something the entire fanbase was saying for months before he decided to do it.
Although fhat being said we played well last night, against a ver poor Hungary. Lets just see how the Euros go.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Giggs boo boys on 09:45 - Nov 20 with 1060 views34dfgdf54

Giggs boo boys on 09:33 - Nov 20 by BryanSwan

Not at all, they way he has set the team up still isnt quite right. Managed to scrape through after he finally realised that playing 5 wingers in the attacking positions didnt work. Playing an actual CF was something the entire fanbase was saying for months before he decided to do it.
Although fhat being said we played well last night, against a ver poor Hungary. Lets just see how the Euros go.

His remit was to get us into Euros.

"How the euros go" - Anything we achieve there is a bonus.
Giggs boo boys on 09:52 - Nov 20 with 1045 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Giggs boo boys on 23:44 - Nov 19 by theloneranger

Giggs could never have played for the full England international team.

No sure about that. Sterling was born in Jamaica to two jamaican born parents yet he still plays for England presumably because of residential qualifications.
Giggs lived in Manchester since he was 7 so guess he might qualify under the same residential qualifications as Sterling.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Giggs boo boys on 09:55 - Nov 20 with 1039 viewsDarran

Giggs boo boys on 09:52 - Nov 20 by felixstowe_jack

No sure about that. Sterling was born in Jamaica to two jamaican born parents yet he still plays for England presumably because of residential qualifications.
Giggs lived in Manchester since he was 7 so guess he might qualify under the same residential qualifications as Sterling.

GIGGS COULD NOT HAVE PLAYED FOR ENGLAND.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Giggs boo boys on 09:56 - Nov 20 with 1039 viewsPorthcawlswan

Nope. The u.k and Ireland have an agreement where this is outlawed between eachother.
Giggs boo boys on 09:59 - Nov 20 with 1033 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How many times does this rubbish have to be corrected?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Giggs boo boys on 10:09 - Nov 20 with 1027 viewsDarran

Giggs boo boys on 09:33 - Nov 20 by BryanSwan

Taking into consideration the teams that will be at the Euros how do you think Wales should do?

Giggs boo boys on 10:10 - Nov 20 with 1026 viewstheloneranger

Sterling plays for England because of the "Home nations agreement" which came into effect in 2009 ... Which allowed players who were educated in their nation for five years or more to become eligible for their national team!!

So Giggs NO!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Giggs boo boys on 11:38 - Nov 20 with 976 viewsBryanSwan

Giggs boo boys on 10:09 - Nov 20 by Darran

Taking into consideration the teams that will be at the Euros how do you think Wales should do?

Would depend on the group we get. The seeding of the teams could mean we get a group of death. With a reasonable group and possibility of top 3 (top 4 3rd place teams) going through I would say finishing 3rd in the group and having a chance of reaching the knockouts.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Giggs boo boys on 11:39 - Nov 20 with 976 viewsSwanjaxs

Well done Wales.

But as I've already stated we got to the finals despite Giggs not because of Giggs...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Giggs boo boys on 12:04 - Nov 20 with 938 viewsJackFish

Giggs boo boys on 10:09 - Nov 20 by Darran

If we're in with Denmark, Russia and Belgium that's a very tough group, especially with Denmark and Russia being away games, would be brilliant to get out of that group.

If we're with Italy then there's a bit more flexibility on who we could face in the other two games. Could be Italy/France/Portugal for example which would be a nightmare, while Italy/Poland/Czechia would be OK.
Giggs boo boys on 12:19 - Nov 20 with 928 viewsDarran

Giggs boo boys on 12:04 - Nov 20 by JackFish

If we're in with Denmark, Russia and Belgium that's a very tough group, especially with Denmark and Russia being away games, would be brilliant to get out of that group.

If we're with Italy then there's a bit more flexibility on who we could face in the other two games. Could be Italy/France/Portugal for example which would be a nightmare, while Italy/Poland/Czechia would be OK.

So what is the expectation young Matthew?

Giggs boo boys on 12:22 - Nov 20 with 922 viewsDarran

Giggs boo boys on 11:39 - Nov 20 by Swanjaxs

Well done Wales.

But as I've already stated we got to the finals despite Giggs not because of Giggs...

I find that extraordinary I really do.
So if we’d lost last night and then failed to qualify through the play-offs who’s fault would that have been?

Giggs boo boys on 12:34 - Nov 20 with 905 viewsFireboy2

Giggs boo boys on 12:22 - Nov 20 by Darran

So if we’d lost last night and then failed to qualify through the play-offs who’s fault would that have been?

We have a better individual players than 4 years ago, where we relied on bale, now we have several class players, giggs isnt a good manager and as we would have probably qualified even before last nights game with a half decent manager.

Imo the team are managing themselves, ive heard that ashley is quite vocal when they have meetings, their demeanor changed after the hungary away debacle they looked lost, it looks like the more experienced players have well shown their experience and taken over slightly.
Giggs boo boys on 12:37 - Nov 20 with 901 viewsBadlands

No, he's still a useless $ha$$er.
The only thing he contributed last night was bringing on Ampadu.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Giggs boo boys on 12:48 - Nov 20 with 889 viewstheloneranger

Giggs boo boys on 12:34 - Nov 20 by Fireboy2

We have a better individual players than 4 years ago, where we relied on bale, now we have several class players, giggs isnt a good manager and as we would have probably qualified even before last nights game with a half decent manager.

Imo the team are managing themselves, ive heard that ashley is quite vocal when they have meetings, their demeanor changed after the hungary away debacle they looked lost, it looks like the more experienced players have well shown their experience and taken over slightly.

So it all changed after the Hungary debacle when Osian Roberts left??

Is it all coincidence ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Giggs boo boys on 12:51 - Nov 20 with 883 viewsDarran

Giggs boo boys on 12:37 - Nov 20 by Badlands

No, he's still a useless $ha$$er.
The only thing he contributed last night was bringing on Ampadu.

Same could be said of your chum.

Giggs boo boys on 13:19 - Nov 20 with 846 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs boo boys on 12:22 - Nov 20 by Darran

Wales should have sailed through that group, only Croatia stood out.

Giggs seemed absolutely clueless in the earlier games and it was only the introduction of Moore late on in the group that pulled things around (so some credit for that)

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Giggs boo boys on 13:26 - Nov 20 with 840 viewsDarran

Giggs boo boys on 13:19 - Nov 20 by Swanjaxs

Wales should have sailed through that group, only Croatia stood out.

Giggs seemed absolutely clueless in the earlier games and it was only the introduction of Moore late on in the group that pulled things around (so some credit for that)

So obviously when the draw was made everyone thought mmmm Wales should finish second and quality from this group then?

Giggs boo boys on 13:29 - Nov 20 with 834 viewsSwanjaxs

Giggs boo boys on 13:26 - Nov 20 by Darran

So obviously when the draw was made everyone thought mmmm Wales should finish second and quality from this group then?

Yes.

With plenty to spare.

Giggs boo boys on 13:52 - Nov 20 with 813 views34dfgdf54

Giggs boo boys on 12:34 - Nov 20 by Fireboy2

The team managing themselves?

I may be wrong here but wasn't you advocating dropping Moore? Decisions like that would be reckless, you can't slag him off when we lose, then say "the experienced players" have taken over. Works both ways.

Four years ago we had a Bale in his prime who was up there with the Ronaldo's and Messi's of this world. That makes a big, big difference.
Giggs boo boys on 14:01 - Nov 20 with 804 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yes, we were in pot 2 so we were seeded to come second in the group.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Giggs boo boys on 14:27 - Nov 20 with 787 viewsladyjack

Yes
Giggs boo boys on 14:28 - Nov 20 with 784 viewssainthelens

Yes.
Giggs boo boys on 14:38 - Nov 20 with 778 viewsFireboy2

Giggs boo boys on 13:52 - Nov 20 by 34dfgdf54

The team managing themselves?

I may be wrong here but wasn't you advocating dropping Moore? Decisions like that would be reckless, you can't slag him off when we lose, then say "the experienced players" have taken over. Works both ways.

Four years ago we had a Bale in his prime who was up there with the Ronaldo's and Messi's of this world. That makes a big, big difference.

I still dont rate moore, hes decent in the air and causes problems for defenders but hes useless with the ball at his feet, it is his aerial strength that has got him in the team and part of the gameplan is to play to that strength.

Our four match unbeaten run coincides with osian leaving, moore coming into the side and imo the players taking a bit more responsibility off the pitch, as i said i heard that ash has been more vocal in recent months.

Surely people cant think that giggs has all of a sudden become a tactical genius with a personality to match?

I also did mention that we relied on bale four years ago as he was in his prime wheras we have better individuals than four years ago, all they needed was a bit of confidence and passion, they have showed that in the last four matches but definitely didnt in the previous four, especially hungary away.

Im just glad we have got through automatically but imo it isnt totally down to giggs, its a collective effort.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024