Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs boo boys 22:11 - Nov 19 with 6040 viewsDippy

Gone all quiet on the western front

Poll: Cooper Out

Giggs boo boys on 15:02 - Nov 20 with 1208 views34dfgdf54

Giggs boo boys on 14:38 - Nov 20 by Fireboy2

I still dont rate moore, hes decent in the air and causes problems for defenders but hes useless with the ball at his feet, it is his aerial strength that has got him in the team and part of the gameplan is to play to that strength.

Our four match unbeaten run coincides with osian leaving, moore coming into the side and imo the players taking a bit more responsibility off the pitch, as i said i heard that ash has been more vocal in recent months.

Surely people cant think that giggs has all of a sudden become a tactical genius with a personality to match?

I also did mention that we relied on bale four years ago as he was in his prime wheras we have better individuals than four years ago, all they needed was a bit of confidence and passion, they have showed that in the last four matches but definitely didnt in the previous four, especially hungary away.

Im just glad we have got through automatically but imo it isnt totally down to giggs, its a collective effort.

It's not totally down to Giggs no, but it's not just despite of him either.

He done his job and done it well, it honestly feels like us qualifying has been tinged with a bit of disappointment for some fans because it means Giggs gets good press for a change.
Giggs boo boys on 15:08 - Nov 20 with 1200 viewsFireboy2

Giggs boo boys on 15:02 - Nov 20 by 34dfgdf54

It's not totally down to Giggs no, but it's not just despite of him either.

He done his job and done it well, it honestly feels like us qualifying has been tinged with a bit of disappointment for some fans because it means Giggs gets good press for a change.

Not me risca mate, im well over the moon, yes i dont like him BUT hes the manager of my country so i will support him.
Giggs boo boys on 15:53 - Nov 20 with 1170 viewsBadlands

Giggs boo boys on 12:51 - Nov 20 by Darran

Same could be said of your chum.

I didn't bring on Ampadu.
(Having a quiet Darran?)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Giggs boo boys on 17:46 - Nov 20 with 1122 viewsmonmouth

Delighted with qualification. Giggs is still a c*nt and not fit to be the manager of our national team in experience or personality. He was a lucky inch away from a humiliating home draw with Azer which would have killed it, so don't give me all this perfect hindsight shit. If the team blossoms under him in the real tournament than great, I'll simply say he's just a c*nt and was fit to be manager after all.

The last two games he's done his job and hey presto, it's worked, we've won two games we should always have won as we are way better than either of those teams. So no, you can stick any Giggs love in right up your arse.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 17:46]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Giggs boo boys on 17:54 - Nov 20 with 1108 viewsFireboy2

Giggs boo boys on 17:46 - Nov 20 by monmouth

Delighted with qualification. Giggs is still a c*nt and not fit to be the manager of our national team in experience or personality. He was a lucky inch away from a humiliating home draw with Azer which would have killed it, so don't give me all this perfect hindsight shit. If the team blossoms under him in the real tournament than great, I'll simply say he's just a c*nt and was fit to be manager after all.

The last two games he's done his job and hey presto, it's worked, we've won two games we should always have won as we are way better than either of those teams. So no, you can stick any Giggs love in right up your arse.

Dont hold back monny
Giggs boo boys on 18:15 - Nov 20 with 1091 viewsMrSwerve

Giggs boo boys on 17:46 - Nov 20 by monmouth

Perfectly put, Mon...and the correct answer.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Giggs boo boys on 21:16 - Nov 20 with 1029 viewsJack11

He has had to find a new centre back pairing, centre forward, centre mid, no Ramsey, Brooks or Lawrence, Bale not quite as influential, Ampadu not getting games nor Hennessy and handling dropping Taylor, Ash and Gunter.
Giggs boo boys on 22:55 - Nov 21 with 941 viewsSlugster664

Giggs boo boys on 22:22 - Nov 19 by Darran

He’s achieved what his remit was and deserves credit for it.

The problem is people are thick as fuçk and are incapable of separating his utterly scummy personal life from him managing Wales.

You're a beauty fair play, c0ck.

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Giggs boo boys on 09:15 - Nov 22 with 899 viewsDewi1jack

Done the job he was paid to do.
Qualified in a relatively easy looking group so well done.
Gives Wales another major tournament after many barren years.

Still think he's a tw@ outside of football.
Not going to knock him in case he decides to stop turning up for friendlies...

Again

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Giggs boo boys on 10:22 - Nov 23 with 816 viewsicecoldjack

My view is quite simple and always has been. Giggs is a despicable man, who should never have been given the Wales job, the fact he never turned out for a friendly game is bad enough but his lack of moral fibre alone should have meant he was never considered .

Giggs is also clueless as a manager, the players qualified not because of him but in spite of him, he just sat there on the touchline with a blank expression .

That Wales squad was more than capable of winning the group with ease, giggs will somehow take credit and do a mark Hughes first chance he gets.
Giggs boo boys on 10:26 - Nov 23 with 810 viewsWxmJax

Giggs boo boys on 10:22 - Nov 23 by icecoldjack

My view is quite simple and always has been. Giggs is a despicable man, who should never have been given the Wales job, the fact he never turned out for a friendly game is bad enough but his lack of moral fibre alone should have meant he was never considered .

Giggs is also clueless as a manager, the players qualified not because of him but in spite of him, he just sat there on the touchline with a blank expression .

That Wales squad was more than capable of winning the group with ease, giggs will somehow take credit and do a mark Hughes first chance he gets.

Not sure about winning the group but I agree with everything else.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024