Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The big debate 23:35 - Nov 19 with 6526 viewscontroversial_jack

JC won that with ease. More factual, better prepared and quicker and sharper. He looks more like a leader the Boris does.
The big debate on 11:07 - Nov 20 with 1237 viewsbluey_the_blue

The big debate on 11:02 - Nov 20 by waynekerr55

Come on Bluey, it's poor.

They are beyond parody at present.

"The_InsiderUK" twitter account was also "vfact checking" previously.

It's only when you look closely at the bio that you see it's a Labour account.

All sides do it, so let 'em rip I say.
The big debate on 11:08 - Nov 20 with 1236 viewsbluey_the_blue

The big debate on 11:04 - Nov 20 by johnlangy

For God's sake bluey, she wasn't interrupting him, she was trying to get him to stop talking. They were supposed to have a certain amount of time to answer questions but he just kept talking over her and JC.

Andrew Neil is a good call. He really would shut him up.

He'd also have skewered Corbyn over non answer re Brexit. May have asked him why he pronounced it "Ep-schtine".
The big debate on 11:08 - Nov 20 with 1240 viewscostalotta

The big debate on 10:59 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

Why did the Tories change the twitter name?

To take the piss out of Corbyn's lies.

The faux outrage is astounding. Twitter handle clearly showed it was Tories, page clearly showed it was Tories.

Corbyn's particular pronounciation of Epstein has been noted.

And to mislead the UK. This is the government... The British Government are trying to mislead the public and the propoganda peddling is up there! Yet, you and much of the media are lapping it up... Its abject political political corruption.

Of course it would be astounding for you and if it had to explained to you then you'd never ever understand. It is what you are, predicable.
The big debate on 11:08 - Nov 20 with 1237 viewsunion_jack

The big debate on 11:04 - Nov 20 by johnlangy

For God's sake bluey, she wasn't interrupting him, she was trying to get him to stop talking. They were supposed to have a certain amount of time to answer questions but he just kept talking over her and JC.

Andrew Neil is a good call. He really would shut him up.

I think such debates involving BJ needs a man because he has next to no respect for women. Andrew Neill should be the host every time.

I liked this bit:

Host: Dies the truth matter in this case

BJ: I THINK it does.

Even the audience giggled at that one.

Buffoon!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The big debate on 11:12 - Nov 20 with 1216 viewsbluey_the_blue

The big debate on 11:08 - Nov 20 by costalotta

And to mislead the UK. This is the government... The British Government are trying to mislead the public and the propoganda peddling is up there! Yet, you and much of the media are lapping it up... Its abject political political corruption.

Of course it would be astounding for you and if it had to explained to you then you'd never ever understand. It is what you are, predicable.

And again, twitter handle clearly showed it was Tory HQ as did the logo on the page.

You'd have to be really fvcking stupid to get confused by that.

Nice to see you failed to condemn Labour doing similar...

EDIT:

Like it or not, there's dishonesty and spin everywhere.

BBC news talk to NHS nurse, Danielle who blasts government? Cool, except her full name was Danielle Tiplady, labour activist who writes for Morning Star, stood to become PPC for Labour...

Labour pull ad where they used an actor pretending to be nurse.

These things happen everywhere.

Just let it go, I say, it'll at least make the election more interesting.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 11:17]
The big debate on 11:21 - Nov 20 with 1205 viewscostalotta

The big debate on 11:12 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

And again, twitter handle clearly showed it was Tory HQ as did the logo on the page.

You'd have to be really fvcking stupid to get confused by that.

Nice to see you failed to condemn Labour doing similar...

EDIT:

Like it or not, there's dishonesty and spin everywhere.

BBC news talk to NHS nurse, Danielle who blasts government? Cool, except her full name was Danielle Tiplady, labour activist who writes for Morning Star, stood to become PPC for Labour...

Labour pull ad where they used an actor pretending to be nurse.

These things happen everywhere.

Just let it go, I say, it'll at least make the election more interesting.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 11:17]

And again you have nothing, nada! Oh apart from whataboutary.

British Government trying to mislead the British Public. Peddling propaganda. Read it again!

The only thing i'm confused about it trying to figure out is why the British Government are purposely misleading, en masse the British public? Why have they not released the Russian Report? Why have YOU fallen for it?

EDIT: Bluey...right there, thats the main problem YOU WANT TO LET IT GO! We shouldn't and they should be held accountable. Letting shite like this go is one of, if not, the main reason as to why we find ourselves where we are.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 11:23]
The big debate on 11:26 - Nov 20 with 1182 viewsbluey_the_blue

The big debate on 11:21 - Nov 20 by costalotta

And again you have nothing, nada! Oh apart from whataboutary.

British Government trying to mislead the British Public. Peddling propaganda. Read it again!

The only thing i'm confused about it trying to figure out is why the British Government are purposely misleading, en masse the British public? Why have they not released the Russian Report? Why have YOU fallen for it?

EDIT: Bluey...right there, thats the main problem YOU WANT TO LET IT GO! We shouldn't and they should be held accountable. Letting shite like this go is one of, if not, the main reason as to why we find ourselves where we are.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 11:23]

Pointing out everyone does similar is hardly "whataboutery". That implies excuses are being made.

It's a simple fact every party lies - like Corbyn's claim antisemitism cases have all been dealt with, for example. It's amusing that so many see to criticise Tories only... funny that.

Want to hold people accountable? Sure. Then hold everyone accountable rather than being selective...
The big debate on 12:28 - Nov 20 with 1129 viewscostalotta

The big debate on 11:26 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

Pointing out everyone does similar is hardly "whataboutery". That implies excuses are being made.

It's a simple fact every party lies - like Corbyn's claim antisemitism cases have all been dealt with, for example. It's amusing that so many see to criticise Tories only... funny that.

Want to hold people accountable? Sure. Then hold everyone accountable rather than being selective...

You still don't get it do you. The fact checking fake UK twitter attempt shows a contempt and disdain for the truth and it was run by the Tories, who's leader is a proven liar with a questionable character. This on the back of that Russian report blocking...Further, It was misleading and right out of the Trumpian/Putin playbook. It wasn't a fact check UK it was pretending to fact check, and it didn't do that, but rather a platform for more misinformation, lies and, well behaviour that should be firmly booted out of British Politics.
Login to get fewer ads

The big debate on 12:54 - Nov 20 with 1109 viewslondonlisa2001

I watched the debate in full.

At the end thought both were very, very poor, but Corbyn did a bit better than Johnson. The format was dreadful, no real points of substance being able to break through the infantile posturing.

Johnson’s comment about the royal family being beyond reproach was disgraceful given the events of the last few days.

The Conservative press account, already attempting to mislead by the use of the letters CCHQ to be honest, pulled a disingenuous, pathetic stunt for which they should be utterly condemned.

What a dreadful state of affairs that one of these will be PM for the next 5 years. Can only hope that we end up with a Parliament so deadlocked that neither of them can do anything whatsoever.
The big debate on 13:03 - Nov 20 with 1093 viewsbluey_the_blue

The big debate on 12:28 - Nov 20 by costalotta

You still don't get it do you. The fact checking fake UK twitter attempt shows a contempt and disdain for the truth and it was run by the Tories, who's leader is a proven liar with a questionable character. This on the back of that Russian report blocking...Further, It was misleading and right out of the Trumpian/Putin playbook. It wasn't a fact check UK it was pretending to fact check, and it didn't do that, but rather a platform for more misinformation, lies and, well behaviour that should be firmly booted out of British Politics.

Distain for truth? Exposing Corbyns lies more like.

Can't wait for you to campaign for politics to be scrapped totally...
The big debate on 13:04 - Nov 20 with 1087 viewsbluey_the_blue

The big debate on 12:54 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

At the end thought both were very, very poor, but Corbyn did a bit better than Johnson. The format was dreadful, no real points of substance being able to break through the infantile posturing.

Johnson’s comment about the royal family being beyond reproach was disgraceful given the events of the last few days.

The Conservative press account, already attempting to mislead by the use of the letters CCHQ to be honest, pulled a disingenuous, pathetic stunt for which they should be utterly condemned.

What a dreadful state of affairs that one of these will be PM for the next 5 years. Can only hope that we end up with a Parliament so deadlocked that neither of them can do anything whatsoever.

Didn't see the Royal family comment, but was it about the institution of the royal family as a concept or Andrew specifically?

Sooner they get rid of the royals the better...
The big debate on 13:07 - Nov 20 with 1085 viewsladyjack

The big debate on 12:54 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Look on the bright side Lisa if Corbyn wins he gets to implement more caring sharing policies, if Johnson wins then the UK breaks up and Wales will be in the news and on the agenda after Scotland and N.Ireland do their thing, if its a totally deadlocked Parliament then Plaid will have a bigger voice than they otherwise would have [assuming they get any seats] and a second EU referendum will be on the cards but with the deal known this time up against remain.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 13:15]
The big debate on 13:10 - Nov 20 with 1082 viewslondonlisa2001

The big debate on 13:04 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

Didn't see the Royal family comment, but was it about the institution of the royal family as a concept or Andrew specifically?

Makes no difference.
The big debate on 13:17 - Nov 20 with 1071 viewsdickythorpe

The big debate on 13:04 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

See my other thread...."the slip bridge has fallen" (code word for Princess Anne)
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 13:18]
The big debate on 13:23 - Nov 20 with 1055 viewsbluey_the_blue

The big debate on 13:07 - Nov 20 by ladyjack

Look on the bright side Lisa if Corbyn wins he gets to implement more caring sharing policies, if Johnson wins then the UK breaks up and Wales will be in the news and on the agenda after Scotland and N.Ireland do their thing, if its a totally deadlocked Parliament then Plaid will have a bigger voice than they otherwise would have [assuming they get any seats] and a second EU referendum will be on the cards but with the deal known this time up against remain.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 13:15]

Trampie, you're more bonkers than I am.
The big debate on 13:59 - Nov 20 with 1027 viewsWarwickHunt

The big debate on 10:59 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

Why did the Tories change the twitter name?

To take the piss out of Corbyn's lies.

The faux outrage is astounding. Twitter handle clearly showed it was Tories, page clearly showed it was Tories.

Corbyn's particular pronounciation of Epstein has been noted.

The big debate on 14:14 - Nov 20 with 1005 viewsswan65split

I watched the football instead of 2 play acting fibbing feckwits who have no idea what the real world is.
The big debate on 14:14 - Nov 20 with 1003 viewsbluey_the_blue

The big debate on 13:59 - Nov 20 by WarwickHunt

It's more the point that he went with the German-Jewish pronounciation, making it more exaggerated the second time rather than the Americanised Ep-steen.

It's as if he wanted everyone to be firmly aware of the fact that Epstein was a monster, but particularly a Jewish monster.
The big debate on 14:22 - Nov 20 with 996 viewsHighjack

The big debate on 14:14 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

It's more the point that he went with the German-Jewish pronounciation, making it more exaggerated the second time rather than the Americanised Ep-steen.

It's as if he wanted everyone to be firmly aware of the fact that Epstein was a monster, but particularly a Jewish monster.

That’s a bit of a jump. It’s more likely he’s just pronouncing his name wrong because he’s a bit of a fool.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The big debate on 14:27 - Nov 20 with 981 viewsexiledclaseboy

Once you get to the point of accepting that Johnson could have taken a shit in the middle of the studio during last night’s debate and Bluey would have still claimed a resounding victory for the PM and said either:

A - it was Corbyn who made Johnson shit in the studio or
B - it was the presenter’s fault cos she interrupted Johnson so much he shit himself or
C - Corbyn or someone he met once shit in a synagogue or
D - any criticism of shitting in the studio is clearly an anti semitic slur.

The his posts become much easier to tolerate.

Poll: Tory leader

The big debate on 14:34 - Nov 20 with 970 viewslondonlisa2001

The big debate on 14:14 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

You didn’t even hear it.

The argument is nonsensical though.

Saying his name using the American pronunciation also makes it obvious he’s Jewish as it’s a Jewish name. However it’s pronounced. Him being Jewish is utterly irrelevant to the point that he’s a paedophile monster.
The big debate on 14:37 - Nov 20 with 959 viewsjack247

Just seen it. How either side can claim to have ‘won’ that is beyond me. It was embarrassing to watch.
The big debate on 14:40 - Nov 20 with 951 viewsbluey_the_blue

The big debate on 14:34 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

You didn’t even hear it.

The argument is nonsensical though.

Saying his name using the American pronunciation also makes it obvious he’s Jewish as it’s a Jewish name. However it’s pronounced. Him being Jewish is utterly irrelevant to the point that he’s a paedophile monster.

I saw the clip online, Lisa.

It's hardly nonsensical.

As I said, he's a monster on that I agree with you. You however don't even seem at all curious as to why Corbyn chose to use the German - Jewish pronounciation rather then the American pronounciation that, well, everyone uses. I doubt Corbyn knows much Yiddish tbh.

It's like when Labourites would say "Port-eee-o" rather than "Port-ill-o". I don't exactly think they were paying respect to his Spanish heritage, do you?
The big debate on 14:42 - Nov 20 with 952 viewsladyjack

When is Nicola Sturgeon going to be on one of these debates against these two ? as she is likely to wipe the floor with the pair of them.
The big debate on 14:56 - Nov 20 with 943 viewslondonlisa2001

The big debate on 14:40 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

I saw the clip online, Lisa.

It's hardly nonsensical.

As I said, he's a monster on that I agree with you. You however don't even seem at all curious as to why Corbyn chose to use the German - Jewish pronounciation rather then the American pronounciation that, well, everyone uses. I doubt Corbyn knows much Yiddish tbh.

It's like when Labourites would say "Port-eee-o" rather than "Port-ill-o". I don't exactly think they were paying respect to his Spanish heritage, do you?

You literally said 5 minutes ago you didn’t see Johnson talking about the Royals. And now you say you saw Corbyn. And it was the same bloody answer Bluey. The same 1 minute of the interview.

Epstein, as you are well aware, can be pronounced ‘steen’ (more usual in the US) or ‘stine’ - more usual in the UK.

Given Corbyn has represented a North London seat for donkey’s years, I suspect he knows quite a bit of Yiddish as it happens. And he may have been trying to pronounce it ‘correctly’ to emphasise is connection with the Jewish community after all the problems (ironically).

As you are aware, I have said on countless occasions I think the left has a problem with antisemitism. I don’t believe Corbyn himself to be anti Semitic, but ineffectual and really pretty stupid. He doesn’t notice anti semitism and doesn’t deal with it properly.

But do I think he was being anti Semitic last night? No. In fact, it’s farcical to suggest he was.

It’s like saying Johnson always calling Angela Merkel ‘Angayla’ is making some sort of statement. It’s ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024