Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jose mourinho new spurs boss 06:43 - Nov 20 with 2036 views1462jack

Just been announced the special one has just been appointed manager of spurs , good move or is he passed his sell by date ? Good manager in the past but seems the game has moved on and he stood still , what’s your views ?
Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 07:26 - Nov 20 with 1974 viewsraynor94

I'm of the past his sell by date, lost the dressing room at United, be interesting to see how he works with Levy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 07:37 - Nov 20 with 1957 viewsjackrmee

I love Mourinho, but thought he needs wedge to get the players in he wants. That was the main problem with Spurs and Poch I think> They wouldn't give him the players he wanted. This'll end in tears.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 08:05 - Nov 20 with 1932 viewswaynekerr55

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 07:26 - Nov 20 by raynor94

I'm of the past his sell by date, lost the dressing room at United, be interesting to see how he works with Levy

He lost the dressing room because there's no structure there and, much like us, the players went running to Woodward squealing.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 08:06 - Nov 20 with 1929 viewsbuilthjack

Fck him. It will only end in tears.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 08:24 - Nov 20 with 1902 viewsSTID2017

I just cannot see how he can succeed at a club that won't allow him to bankrupt them by buying players at ridiculous prices.
Maybe he will shock us all, but don't think many Spurs fans will be happy with this.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 08:33 - Nov 20 with 1890 viewsBest_loser

Let's suppose he is there for 3 years, back in the top four and an fa cup would be considered a success, he has obviously accepted his special one thing is over
Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 08:51 - Nov 20 with 1863 viewsJinxy

What really annoys me is that this was the lead football story on BBC breakfast, followed by us qualifying for the Euros. Dan Walker said that "I'm sure Welsh fans will understand that news changes all the time" almost as an apology for us following this story. Not his fault obviously, but...

BBC ask yourselves this question: had England qualified last night, would that story have been queued behind the Mourinho story? Exactly.
Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 08:56 - Nov 20 with 1848 viewswaynekerr55

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 08:24 - Nov 20 by STID2017

I just cannot see how he can succeed at a club that won't allow him to bankrupt them by buying players at ridiculous prices.
Maybe he will shock us all, but don't think many Spurs fans will be happy with this.

His two European cups came at relative underdogs Inter and Porto.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 09:14 - Nov 20 with 1807 viewsPegojack

If ever there was a manager living off past glories, he is the one! He is his own biggest fan, and the pool of others in the football world is shrinking rapidly. Quite surprised at this appointment, I thought the Spurs chairman was more savvy. This is a car crash waiting to happen.
Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 09:43 - Nov 20 with 1754 viewssainthelens

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 08:06 - Nov 20 by builthjack

Fck him. It will only end in tears.

This.
Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 10:23 - Nov 20 with 1711 viewstheloneranger

Give Mourino 12 months and Harry Kane will be the best DM in Europe.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 13:32 - Nov 20 with 1599 viewsTimTtam

Not a fan of this decision.

We know how this will go. He'll do very well this season and get Spurs back into the top 6, and maybe even start next season ok. But it won't be long until the listless performances start appearing, the dressing room loses him, and the fans start getting pissed.

He's the type of manager who is going to win you a cup, and then will fade out. But right now Liverpool, Leicester, & Man City and miles better than them, so there goes the PL. I suppose he'll be good in the Champions League, or any of the domestic cups. But to me, this season is his only chance to be successful with them.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 13:44 - Nov 20 with 1583 viewsbluey_the_blue

Wife devastated by it.

Got glared at for pointing out Warnock is available...
Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 17:00 - Nov 20 with 1487 viewsjackrmee

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 13:44 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

Wife devastated by it.

Got glared at for pointing out Warnock is available...

Shame she never pasted fuk out of you

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 18:33 - Nov 20 with 1427 viewsOldjack

It'll end in tears ,the guys lost the plot theses days ,cuckoo

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 18:43 - Nov 20 with 1414 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jose mourinho new spurs boss on 17:00 - Nov 20 by jackrmee

Shame she never pasted fuk out of you

Arf!
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 18:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024