Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9 points from next three games in 6 days ? 12:40 - Nov 20 with 817 viewsNotLoyal

Millwall home
Huddersfield away
Fulham home

I'm going for 5.
Beat Millwall and draws v other two.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

9 points from next three games in 6 days ? on 12:52 - Nov 20 with 795 viewspembsjack

Need to be looking at winning both home games. Huddersfield will be tough, Cowley has revitalised them, going to be tricky with there direct style as well. 7pts be very decent
9 points from next three games in 6 days ? on 12:53 - Nov 20 with 794 viewsVincent_Vega

6 will be decent. Anymore, great.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

9 points from next three games in 6 days ? on 13:44 - Nov 20 with 718 viewsTimTtam

Millwall win
Huddersfield loss
Fulham draw

Anything other than a win against Millwall will be a disaster. While they have some decent players, I see this as one of the most favourable matches we have left.
I rated Cowley from his Lincoln days, but I didn't think the revival would have happened this quickly. They've been in good form, and we're bound to lose away soon. I'd take a point if we could get it.
I think we could win draw or lose to Fulham. Probably depends on which Fulham turn up. A point to keep them further away from us would be decent.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

9 points from next three games in 6 days ? on 14:31 - Nov 20 with 676 viewssainthelens

I may stand corrected, but since the international breaks at start of the season, our first game straight after ...we don't hit the ground running. I'll be happy with a scrappy 1-0 win.
9 points from next three games in 6 days ? on 15:52 - Nov 20 with 608 viewsBadlands

I still think we should make the most of players who did not spend time away for internationals.
The manager could have really concentrated on preparing his team fro 2 weeks and there would be no fatigue.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

9 points from next three games in 6 days ? on 16:02 - Nov 20 with 597 viewstheloneranger

9 points from next three games in 6 days ? on 13:44 - Nov 20 by TimTtam

Millwall win
Huddersfield loss
Fulham draw

Anything other than a win against Millwall will be a disaster. While they have some decent players, I see this as one of the most favourable matches we have left.
I rated Cowley from his Lincoln days, but I didn't think the revival would have happened this quickly. They've been in good form, and we're bound to lose away soon. I'd take a point if we could get it.
I think we could win draw or lose to Fulham. Probably depends on which Fulham turn up. A point to keep them further away from us would be decent.

"I think we could win draw or lose to Fulham" ...

I think 100% of our fans would agree with you!! 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024