Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid Cymru General Election 2019 Cheering thread 13:53 - Nov 20 with 2694 viewsladyjack

And here is Daniel up in Gods country with the lovely Leanne
Plaid Cymru General Election 2019 Cheering thread on 14:04 - Dec 12 with 558 viewsCatullus

Plaid Cymru General Election 2019 Cheering thread on 13:43 - Dec 12 by Lohengrin

Hard work in this weather.

Ahhhh the Devils in skirts....I mean Patel, Morgan, Abbot, Thornberry and Long-Bailey of course

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Plaid Cymru General Election 2019 Cheering thread on 14:20 - Dec 13 with 506 viewsladyjack

Plaid came through and held their own in the end, so its all on for 2021 Welsh Elections which Plaid seem to have been building towards for a long time.
Brexit will be done so no need for leavers to vote Conservative, Plaid can rip apart the Cons record in Westminster, Plaid can rip apart Labours record down the Bae and Plaid can point to the Lib-Dems as being irrelevant.

It was Adams first test and he did ok and will get better next time out, Leanne had improved over her time on the big stage and probably would have won 5 seats this time round but Adam might well have a bigger upside and now he has a game under his belt he should be even better in the next elections.
Plaid Cymru General Election 2019 Cheering thread on 13:01 - Dec 14 with 450 viewsladyjack

Back of the net.
Plaid Cymru General Election 2019 Cheering thread on 13:09 - Dec 14 with 439 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru General Election 2019 Cheering thread on 13:01 - Dec 14 by ladyjack

Back of the net.

“£80,000 for five years for doing bugger all. Get in there!”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024