Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? 20:38 - Nov 20 with 992 viewsladyjack

Lots of choice for Giggs to pick from if all players are fit

Forwards -
K.Moore, Volkes, T.Roberts

Attacking midfielders -
Bale, Ramsey, Dan James, H.Wilson, Brooks, Tom Lawrence, Joniesta, Woodburn, R.Matondo, Hedges, G.Thomas, D.Levitt

Defensive midfielders -
Allen, Morrell, Ampadu, M.Smith, Vaulks

Central defenders - Roden, Chester, Williams, Mepham, J Lawrence, Lockyer

Fullbacks - B.Davies, C.Roberts, Gunter, N.Taylor, D.John

Goalies - Hennessey, D.Ward, A.Davies, O.Evans, T.King, C.Maxwell

Not sure if the above list is correct or if there are some players missing but if Wales play a 4-2-3-1 formation Wales have a World class squad of attacking midfielders to pick from, if Wales pick 2 players for every one position for example the 3 reserve attacking midfielders would be superb with the 3 first choice players playing for 3 of the biggest clubs in the World, Real Madrid, Juventus and Man Utd.
I would pick at least 7 for the squad in that area as we are so strong there and possibly just go with just 3 siting midfielders to accommodate, we are also very strong in the central defence areas as well.
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 21:25 - Nov 20 with 943 viewsTrefynwySwan

I’d quite like Giggs to use the possible friendly dates in March and May to bring some more of the U21’s such as Neco Williams and Robbie Burton into the senior squad.
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 21:26 - Nov 20 with 940 viewsbuilthjack

There's quite a few there that you would eliminate. Also depends on injuries.
Probably about 16/17 on that list as definates. Then the hard work starts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 21:39 - Nov 20 with 919 viewsladyjack

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 21:25 - Nov 20 by TrefynwySwan

I’d quite like Giggs to use the possible friendly dates in March and May to bring some more of the U21’s such as Neco Williams and Robbie Burton into the senior squad.

Im hearing good things about Neco Williams.
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 21:43 - Nov 20 with 910 viewsladyjack

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 21:26 - Nov 20 by builthjack

There's quite a few there that you would eliminate. Also depends on injuries.
Probably about 16/17 on that list as definates. Then the hard work starts.

Yes its looking like that builth 16 or 17 definate's, Wales have quite a strong squad if all available.
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 21:55 - Nov 20 with 891 viewsDippy

When all fit..

Hennessey

Roberts
Chester
Mepham
Davies

Allen
Ampadu
Ramsey

Bale
James
Moore

Subs, Ward, Taylor, Rodon, Morrell, Wilson, Matondo, Vokes

Lockyer
Brooks
Gunter
Smith
Roberts
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 22:15]

Poll: Cooper Out

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 22:04 - Nov 20 with 867 viewshobo

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 21:25 - Nov 20 by TrefynwySwan

Let them get some proper first team football first. Neco hasn't even played an U21 match according to Wiki
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 22:07 - Nov 20 with 859 viewspencoedjack

Shame Ian Rush wasn’t around for this generation.

Everything behind the strikers in the OP looks a decent squad.
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 22:27 - Nov 20 with 823 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 22:07 - Nov 20 by pencoedjack

Shame Ian Rush wasn’t around for this generation.

Everything behind the strikers in the OP looks a decent squad.

Mark Hughes too, despise the man as a manager but what a player

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 22:37 - Nov 20 with 805 viewspencoedjack

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 22:27 - Nov 20 by PatchesOHoulihan

Mark Hughes too, despise the man as a manager but what a player

Yep a top top player.

We were the opposite in those days top strikers Hughes Rush & Saunders & the likes of Aizelwood Young & Bodin in defence ..... Lucky we were blessed with big Nev.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 22:58]
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 23:30 - Nov 20 with 756 viewsladyjack

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 22:04 - Nov 20 by hobo

Let them get some proper first team football first. Neco hasn't even played an U21 match according to Wiki

I think he played for Liverpool against Arsenal in the League Cup this season.
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 23:42 - Nov 20 with 735 viewsKerouac

I'd go with something like this...

1) Wayne Hennessey
2) Connor Roberts
3) Ben Davies
4) Tom Lockyer
5) Chris Mepham
6) Ethan Ampadu
7) Gareth Bale
8) Joey Allen
9) Kiefer Moore
10) Aaron Ramsey
11) Daniel James
12) James Chester
13) Neil Taylor
14) Joe Rodon
15) James Lawrence
16) Jamie Morrell
17) David Brooks
18) Jonny Williams
19) Ty Roberts
20) Harry Wilson
21) Tom Lawrence
22) Gwion Edwards (My wildcard pick - I really think this boy has got 'it'...definitely worth chucking on last 15mins if we need to make something happen)
23) Danny Ward

...best depth in the squad in living memory, had to leave some good players out of that 23 who would slot right in if needed.
I really like Matthew Smith but just couldn't find a way of including him, if Chester isn't fit for the Euros I'd maybe take him as we have flexible players at the back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 23:47 - Nov 20 with 730 viewsangryjack

That fox full back at sheff Wednesday can't be far away from a call up better than Declan John and Neil taylor
Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 00:02 - Nov 21 with 719 viewsKerouac

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 23:47 - Nov 20 by angryjack

That fox full back at sheff Wednesday can't be far away from a call up better than Declan John and Neil taylor

Didn't realise he was Welsh, you're right he must have a good shout at forcing his way in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 07:15 - Nov 21 with 645 viewsbuilthjack

I think you have to name 3 goalkeepers

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who would make a Wales Euro 2020 squad of 23 if all players are fit ? on 07:51 - Nov 21 with 614 viewsItchySphincter

Jonny Williams and 50 pence head won’t be going so that’ll make things easier.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024