Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread 22:18 - Nov 20 with 15332 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 22:26 - Nov 20 with 5752 viewspencoedjack

Any team managed or assembled by Neil Harris we should be hammering.

5 nil

Ayew 3
MVH
Celina
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 22:37 - Nov 20 with 5738 viewssainthelens

They will dig in for a point, we will struggle to get going after the international break.
Scrappy 1-0 home win.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 04:25 - Nov 21 with 5689 viewsTimTtam

Comeback 2-1 win.

Routledge & Ayew.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 04:45 - Nov 21 with 5685 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 22:37 - Nov 20 by sainthelens

They will dig in for a point, we will struggle to get going after the international break.
Scrappy 1-0 home win.

I would take that.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 09:11 - Nov 21 with 5578 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope the 18000 plus Swansea fans who were at the last home game turn up for this one.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 19:10 - Nov 21 with 5435 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 09:11 - Nov 21 by felixstowe_jack

Just hope the 18000 plus Swansea fans who were at the last home game turn up for this one.

They won't

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 07:50 - Nov 22 with 5165 viewssainthelens

Wonder if the police will again let Millwall fans out same time as last year, got bit lively on Neath road.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 12:15 - Nov 22 with 4985 views1964white

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 19:10 - Nov 21 by builthjack

They won't

Why not?

You are 4th in the league & playing decent football

Hope you beat the Wall
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 12:41 - Nov 22 with 4957 viewsVincent_Vega

2-0. Roberts, Ayew

Ta very much

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 22 with 4792 viewsA_Fans_Dad

International breaks always give us problems in the first game back.
We play like a bunch of strangers.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 15:47]
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 22 with 4768 viewsairedale

Thank goodness its a 3pm KO then, otherwise, if it was a 7:45pm KO we'd be Strangers in the Night.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 22 with 4751 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 22 by airedale

Thank goodness its a 3pm KO then, otherwise, if it was a 7:45pm KO we'd be Strangers in the Night.

Hopefully not Strangers in the Night but Afternoon Delight.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 16:23]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:41 - Nov 22 with 4664 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 07:50 - Nov 22 by sainthelens

Wonder if the police will again let Millwall fans out same time as last year, got bit lively on Neath road.

How many millwall fans coming?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 19:40 - Nov 22 with 4530 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:41 - Nov 22 by felixstowe_jack

Can’t say I ever remember them bringing many
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 20:29 - Nov 22 with 4496 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 19:40 - Nov 22 by pencoedjack

Can’t say I ever remember them bringing many

Never more than 8-900 , but always have a good few thinking their back on the 80s.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 22:20 - Nov 22 with 4381 viewsmonmouth

I'm quite excited about this one. A win would be a great tonic for the week ahead.

Fulham looked excellent going forward tonight if a bit shaky at the back. They might cut through our non existent midfield, but we'll give them a game. Hudds are on a bit of a roll, so we could really do with the three tomorrow.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 07:33 - Nov 23 with 4175 viewsSA4

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:41 - Nov 22 by felixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 07:58 - Nov 23 with 4158 viewsLord_Bony

Some interesting facts...all good.

Match facts
Swansea City have won their past three league matches against Millwall, including both games in the Championship last season under Graham Potter.
Millwall have won just once in their past five league trips to Swansea, a 2-1 League One win in March 2008.
Swansea have won 29 points from their opening 16 league matches for the first time since 2010-11, when they went on to win promotion from the Championship.
Millwall have failed to score on their past five league visits to Wales (four games against Cardiff City, one against Swansea).
Andre Ayew has been involved in five goals in his past eight league appearances (4 goals, 1 assist) for Swansea.
Millwall boss Gary Rowett has won just two of his past 20 away matches in all competitions).

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 08:23 - Nov 23 with 4128 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 07:58 - Nov 23 by Lord_Bony

Some interesting facts...all good.

Match facts
Swansea City have won their past three league matches against Millwall, including both games in the Championship last season under Graham Potter.
Millwall have won just once in their past five league trips to Swansea, a 2-1 League One win in March 2008.
Swansea have won 29 points from their opening 16 league matches for the first time since 2010-11, when they went on to win promotion from the Championship.
Millwall have failed to score on their past five league visits to Wales (four games against Cardiff City, one against Swansea).
Andre Ayew has been involved in five goals in his past eight league appearances (4 goals, 1 assist) for Swansea.
Millwall boss Gary Rowett has won just two of his past 20 away matches in all competitions).

0-2 loss lump it on.

It's how we roll. Especially after the international break...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 12:40 - Nov 23 with 3831 viewsLeonWasGod

It’s going to be so wet I reckon we’ll need to use the subs...

(Sorry!)
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 14:41 - Nov 23 with 3536 viewslegoman

Anyone got video on Swans TV yet? I'm (really) in Cyprus but only the audio is working at the moment

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 14:43 - Nov 23 with 3525 viewsLeonWasGod

Not unhappy with that lineup. Just a few of comments: Connor needs to put in the effort to reclaim his spot. He’s playing well for Wales, but a bit off the pace for us.

Peterson is a bit unlucky. He offers something a bit different being more willing to take on and beat his man. Hopefully he’ll get another start soon.

I’m a fan of Baston as he plays the classic CF better than Ayew, especially at home. But you can’t drop Ayew after his last few games.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 23 with 3514 viewssherpajacob

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 09:11 - Nov 21 by felixstowe_jack

I can't make it due to family and mini football commitments, if that's ok with you.

We'll still renew our season tickets next year.

Any streams?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 23 with 3507 viewsPolskijack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 14:41 - Nov 23 by legoman

Anyone got video on Swans TV yet? I'm (really) in Cyprus but only the audio is working at the moment

It's a dark market game so there won't be a pre-match show. Coverage will start about 5 mins before kick-off.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 23 with 3490 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 23 by Polskijack

It's a dark market game so there won't be a pre-match show. Coverage will start about 5 mins before kick-off.

Ta Polski!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024