Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an absolute pile of 16:57 - Nov 23 with 5573 viewsNotLoyal

Negative, boring, mundane, unprofessional, tiresome, repetitive, uninspiring SHIT.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

What an absolute pile of on 16:59 - Nov 23 with 3325 views34dfgdf54

Was very, very poor.

It does feel like deja vu with Monks first season.
What an absolute pile of on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 3293 viewsSwanjaxs

Grimes shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven never mind captain

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What an absolute pile of on 17:02 - Nov 23 with 3261 viewsHeadmaster

Grimes said in an interview that Cooper prefers off-the-ball training in comparison to Potter's passing drills. Unfortunately, it shows on the pitch.
What an absolute pile of on 17:05 - Nov 23 with 3214 viewsGammon

ThE SWansEa WaY
What an absolute pile of on 17:06 - Nov 23 with 3207 viewsPozuelosSideys

And another thing. That pitch is a shambles. Did you see the amount of bobbles, uneven bounces and everything else with it? Its a field for hoofers.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What an absolute pile of on 17:16 - Nov 23 with 3106 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I've had more interesting afternoons watching cheese mature.

Unacceptable performance from so called professional footballers.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What an absolute pile of on 17:16 - Nov 23 with 3097 viewsjojaca

Perfect summary, we must have the highest centre half's passing back and fore statistic in Europe. I nearly fell asleep watching us today. Cooper's football is absolute bore to watch. I feel like we took one step forward under Potter and now gone back to the dark Clement days.

Even when you know, you never know?

What an absolute pile of on 17:31 - Nov 23 with 3000 viewsChief

The performance and lack of ideas was one thing.

The effort put in by a fair proportion of our team today was frankly disgraceful.

Literally standing there watching as their man runs away from them.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

What an absolute pile of on 17:45 - Nov 23 with 2898 viewsDr_Winston

We have a gaping chasm in the centre of the park. Byers is just not good enough. Grimes is making it seem like last season was a flash in the pan. Fulton is also struggling.

Felt sorry for Ayew.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What an absolute pile of on 17:50 - Nov 23 with 2871 viewsChief

What an absolute pile of on 17:45 - Nov 23 by Dr_Winston

We have a gaping chasm in the centre of the park. Byers is just not good enough. Grimes is making it seem like last season was a flash in the pan. Fulton is also struggling.

Felt sorry for Ayew.

Cooper deserves criticism for not recognising that Byers and Grimes were having absolute stinkers and leaving them on the pitch.

Ayew was one of the few who can hold their he'd up high after that.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

What an absolute pile of on 17:55 - Nov 23 with 2821 viewsjojaca

Felt sorry for Ayew.

I just feel we need to give Tom Carroll a run of games with 2 from Fulton/Grimes or Byers. We are not good enough in the middle to have a luxury player like Celina.

I would also give Surridge a run out and drop Birdwell for Naughton on the left.

Even when you know, you never know?

What an absolute pile of on 17:55 - Nov 23 with 2816 viewssainthelens

As much as Cooper and players were taking in praise after the derby, nobody can defend that today. I'll always try and take a positive, but that was pure shyte. Don't mind the odd mistake....but lack of effort, cant be doing with that crap.
What an absolute pile of on 18:06 - Nov 23 with 2736 viewsKilkennyjack

What an absolute pile of on 17:55 - Nov 23 by jojaca

I just feel we need to give Tom Carroll a run of games with 2 from Fulton/Grimes or Byers. We are not good enough in the middle to have a luxury player like Celina.

I would also give Surridge a run out and drop Birdwell for Naughton on the left.

Tom is also too lightweight.

We do need 2 new competitive centre mids.
You know like super joey ... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

What an absolute pile of on 18:12 - Nov 23 with 2705 viewskarnataka

What an absolute pile of on 17:55 - Nov 23 by sainthelens

As much as Cooper and players were taking in praise after the derby, nobody can defend that today. I'll always try and take a positive, but that was pure shyte. Don't mind the odd mistake....but lack of effort, cant be doing with that crap.

I've seen more energy, effort, tempo, focus and determination in pre-season friendlies.
What an absolute pile of on 18:14 - Nov 23 with 2687 viewsjack2jack

What an absolute pile of on 17:02 - Nov 23 by Headmaster

Grimes said in an interview that Cooper prefers off-the-ball training in comparison to Potter's passing drills. Unfortunately, it shows on the pitch.

Would be best if they got reacquainted with the ball, particularly the bit where your supposed to put it in the back of the net.
Poor show today.
What an absolute pile of on 18:30 - Nov 23 with 2596 viewslifelong

Felt sorry for Ayew.

I’m disappointed with Byers, when he first came through I thought he was very promising, seems to have gone backwards.

Grimes was dreadful today.
What an absolute pile of on 18:31 - Nov 23 with 2591 viewsoldcob

To play back to front you must have mid-fielders making the link, ours I'm afraid are not good enough to do that. I lost count today, of the number of time Byers passed back to the defenders to try and thread it through. That's your job boyo.
What an absolute pile of on 18:31 - Nov 23 with 2585 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What an absolute pile of on 18:14 - Nov 23 by jack2jack

Would be best if they got reacquainted with the ball, particularly the bit where your supposed to put it in the back of the net.
Poor show today.

Or maybe a drill where he tries kicking the ball with his right foot?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What an absolute pile of on 18:33 - Nov 23 with 2559 viewsGeoffThom

It was the Grimes of old today and Byers was just as bad
What an absolute pile of on 18:34 - Nov 23 with 2550 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Felt sorry for Ayew.

Byers is (in the words of perch) a coward on the ball . Safe option every time and mostly backwards and sideways. How the f*ck he plays a full game and Dyer and Routs get binned is beyond me

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What an absolute pile of on 18:38 - Nov 23 with 2528 viewstheloneranger

What an absolute pile of on 18:30 - Nov 23 by lifelong

I’m disappointed with Byers, when he first came through I thought he was very promising, seems to have gone backwards.

Grimes was dreadful today.

He seems to have gone backwards, like his fvcking passes.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

What an absolute pile of on 18:38 - Nov 23 with 2528 viewspencoedjack

Felt sorry for Ayew.

Not often I agree with you but on this occasion I do.

Our midfield is so lightweight it’s untrue.

On a positive note Nathan Dyer beat a man & crossed for the 1st time in around 3 years today.
What an absolute pile of on 18:38 - Nov 23 with 2528 viewsoldcob

What an absolute pile of on 18:34 - Nov 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Byers is (in the words of perch) a coward on the ball . Safe option every time and mostly backwards and sideways. How the f*ck he plays a full game and Dyer and Routs get binned is beyond me

The full-back had Routs in his pocket today. It was right he was subbed at half time. I would have taken Byers off half-time too, brought on a striker and dropped Ayew back into midfield.
What an absolute pile of on 18:55 - Nov 23 with 2433 viewsicecoldjack

What an absolute pile of on 17:02 - Nov 23 by Headmaster

Well there we go, that's why our football is going backwards, we dont use one in training !

It explains why we look so slow and ponderous with the ball in games, if that's true then how is that maintaining our footballing identity ?
What an absolute pile of on 19:02 - Nov 23 with 2393 viewsZaxx

What an absolute pile of on 18:38 - Nov 23 by oldcob

The full-back had Routs in his pocket today. It was right he was subbed at half time. I would have taken Byers off half-time too, brought on a striker and dropped Ayew back into midfield.

Agreed.
A very contentious comment here but Celina is too much of a luxury for our current side.
Either reinforce the midfield with a decent player or play Ayew as a 10 with Routs as back up. Byers, well...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024