Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get joe 18:29 - Nov 23 with 3068 viewsGeoffThom

We were crying out today for a joe allen
Please board give us a little cash to get him in jan
Get joe on 18:31 - Nov 23 with 2366 viewsthornabyswan

Couldn't afford his wage why do you think he is still at Stoke mega bucks

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Get joe on 18:32 - Nov 23 with 2353 viewsGeoffThom

Get joe on 18:31 - Nov 23 by thornabyswan

Never know might take a wage drop to come home for last years
Get joe on 18:32 - Nov 23 with 2351 viewsoldcob

Get joe on 18:31 - Nov 23 by thornabyswan

Personally I'd sell the stand to get him.
Get joe on 18:35 - Nov 23 with 2338 viewstheloneranger

He signed a new 4 year deal last year.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Get joe on 18:42 - Nov 23 with 2307 viewsicecoldjack

Apparently he's on an absolute wedge of cash there with no relegation clause, would never in a million years leave them for a club like ours, who will be minus its parachute payments before long .

Love Joe Allen, the time to sign him was when the yanks took over, it would have been the ultimate marquee signing and would have put every fan behind the new owners, there was zero risk in the signing too so financially a win win, when the yanks didn't go for it then we all knew right then what they were about .
Get joe on 18:46 - Nov 23 with 2276 viewsmagicdaps10

Our board wouldn't sanction a move for Joe Allon.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Get joe on 18:51 - Nov 23 with 2263 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Get joe on 18:46 - Nov 23 by magicdaps10

You’re right. He’s too expensive even at the age of 53.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Get joe on 18:52 - Nov 23 with 2254 viewstheloneranger

Get joe on 18:46 - Nov 23 by magicdaps10

At least he knew where the fvcking net was. He was born to play football with the middle christian name of Ball.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Get joe on 19:00 - Nov 23 with 2222 views34dfgdf54

I thought Birch laughed when that was brought up at Pembs fan forum?
Get joe on 20:15 - Nov 23 with 2089 viewsjack247

His weekly wage is probably more than our January transfer budget.
Get joe on 20:27 - Nov 23 with 2046 viewsskettyparkherbert

Get joe on 20:15 - Nov 23 by jack247

His weekly wage is probably more than our January transfer budget.

He's nearly on as much as Baston and Ayew but not quite.

He's not on as much as Rutledge and Dyer combined, but he gives you more than the 4 of them combined with his guts, heart, effort and never say die attitude.
Get joe on 20:34 - Nov 23 with 2005 viewsChief

The decision not to sign him BEFORE the 2016 Euros after which he went onto picked in the team of the tournament was nothing short of criminal.

All for cautious spending but the signing of Joe Allen at that point was as much as a sure thing signing as you could ever wish to hope for.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Get joe on 20:45 - Nov 23 with 1975 viewsjack247

Get joe on 20:27 - Nov 23 by skettyparkherbert

He's not on as much as Rutledge and Dyer combined, but he gives you more than the 4 of them combined with his guts, heart, effort and never say die attitude.

How much are Baston, Ayew, Routledge and Dyer respectively on then?

Either way, you can forget about Joe Allen, he’s way out of our budget.
Get joe on 20:48 - Nov 23 with 1971 viewsbuilthjack

Get joe on 20:45 - Nov 23 by jack247

We haven't got a budget. As people, Loyal, Darran, me, have said previously, the Yanks haven't got a pot to piss in. They were in it to make money, not for the football.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Get joe on 21:35 - Nov 23 with 1903 viewsskettyparkherbert

Get joe on 20:45 - Nov 23 by jack247

Circa £200k a week between the 4 of them?

Joe on no where near a 3rd of that and unlike the aforementioned is exactly what we require.
Get joe on 21:48 - Nov 23 with 1871 viewsmonmouth

Get joe on 21:35 - Nov 23 by skettyparkherbert

Joe on no where near a 3rd of that and unlike the aforementioned is exactly what we require.

I don't disagree at all with the thrust of your view.

But we cant get rid of them, so that money is simply not available. Also Allen has been mostly shit for Stoke in the same league according to their fans, At his best he might be what we need, but one game in five? We have a new scouting team now don't we? Buggers should find what we need at a much cheaper cost and take us away from signing old players or players that once had a good game against us (that's what's got us in the shit).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Get joe on 21:59 - Nov 23 with 1853 viewsskettyparkherbert

Get joe on 21:48 - Nov 23 by monmouth

I don't disagree at all with the thrust of your view.

But we cant get rid of them, so that money is simply not available. Also Allen has been mostly shit for Stoke in the same league according to their fans, At his best he might be what we need, but one game in five? We have a new scouting team now don't we? Buggers should find what we need at a much cheaper cost and take us away from signing old players or players that once had a good game against us (that's what's got us in the shit).

I think Joe would love to come back home.

He would have a new lease of life and being a natural born leader and fighter others would have no other choice than to follow his lead. Who do the younger players follow now?

It's not the minutes you put in, it's what you put into the minutes that count.
1 game in 5 and all that??

Sherman tanks, please sell up and Frank Bough
Get joe on 22:14 - Nov 23 with 1827 viewsdickythorpe

Get joe on 22:24 - Nov 23 with 1809 viewsFireboy2

Get joe on 21:59 - Nov 23 by skettyparkherbert

I think Joe would love to come back home.

He would have a new lease of life and being a natural born leader and fighter others would have no other choice than to follow his lead. Who do the younger players follow now?

It's not the minutes you put in, it's what you put into the minutes that count.
1 game in 5 and all that??

Sherman tanks, please sell up and Frank Bough

Brilliant post sketty, i totally agree, he would love to come back and he would make a massive difference, you would know that by watching him on tuesday but the yanks dont give a fvck about the team, they as birch has stated have set their stall out by saying there will be no signings unless we sell in january.

I do feel for cooper as he has no experience in the middle of the park where its vitally needed.
Get joe on 01:51 - Nov 24 with 1714 viewsjack247

Get joe on 21:35 - Nov 23 by skettyparkherbert

Oh ok, your post implied you actually knew.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is on a third of that to be honest. Either way, if he wants to come here, he’ll have to take a massive pay cut. It just isn’t going to happen, as much as I agree he’d improve the midfield beyond recognition.
Get joe on 03:55 - Nov 24 with 1677 viewsKilkennyjack

Give me hope Joe Allen .....

The player, and the man we need.

Beware of the Risen People

Get joe on 08:29 - Nov 24 with 1574 viewsDr_Winston

Get joe on 20:27 - Nov 23 by skettyparkherbert

I am somewhat surprised that anyone can have watched that game yesterday and the amount of work that Ayew put in and then declare that any player has 4x his "guts, heart, effort and never say die" attitude, never mind four of them combined. You could also ask Stoke fans about Allen's "guts, heart, effort and never say die attitude" and get a very different opinion.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Get joe on 09:13 - Nov 24 with 1509 viewsjack247

Get joe on 20:48 - Nov 23 by builthjack

We haven't got a budget. As people, Loyal, Darran, me, have said previously, the Yanks haven't got a pot to piss in. They were in it to make money, not for the football.

I know. Any budget we have will be negligible.

It’s almost depressing that fans honestly believe we can bring Joe Allen back. Surely it’s obvious that we aren’t going to sign anyone for a significant fee or on significant wages without either getting promoted or sold.
Get joe on 09:32 - Nov 24 with 1483 views34dfgdf54

Get joe on 09:13 - Nov 24 by jack247

I know. Any budget we have will be negligible.

It’s almost depressing that fans honestly believe we can bring Joe Allen back. Surely it’s obvious that we aren’t going to sign anyone for a significant fee or on significant wages without either getting promoted or sold.

As I said the other day, Birch laughed at the idea when asked in that forum the other day.
Get joe on 09:37 - Nov 24 with 1474 viewsbuilthjack

Get joe on 09:32 - Nov 24 by 34dfgdf54

As I said the other day, Birch laughed at the idea when asked in that forum the other day.

Birch. Who is likely to be on £40k a week himself. Laughing at having a transfer pot.
Hilarious. Not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024