Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation 14:51 - Nov 26 with 156164 views1983

Anything to do with Wales game just leave here

Tickets, Travel, Meets out there, Accommodation

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:08 - Jan 30 with 8388 viewsmarchamjack

Anyone get lucky in the ballot today? 2 of my party did, 3 tickets for Italy match between them 👍

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:44 - Jan 30 with 8316 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:08 - Jan 30 by marchamjack

Anyone get lucky in the ballot today? 2 of my party did, 3 tickets for Italy match between them 👍

I didn't get a ticket for Italy. Grrrrrrr

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:20 - Jan 30 with 8298 viewsNeath_Jack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:08 - Jan 30 by marchamjack

Boy in work with me had four.

Can you change the names on the tickets? He was trying to sell two of them, but someone else said they wouldn't get in because different names are on them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:49 - Jan 30 with 8280 viewsmarchamjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:20 - Jan 30 by Neath_Jack

Boy in work with me had four.

Can you change the names on the tickets? He was trying to sell two of them, but someone else said they wouldn't get in because different names are on them.

I can’t work out whether I’m getting my tickets sent to my phone only with all my details on it or whether there’ll be conventional paper tickets with full details on.

I’m sure I read somewhere too that some stadiums (Rome might be one as it’s one of the older ones) hasn’t got the entrance technology to deal with e-tickets

Wales no.1 fan will be along soon as he sees this anyway to tell us all and to slag off everyone who doesn’t know the answer 👍

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 06:31 - Jan 31 with 8187 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:49 - Jan 30 by marchamjack

I can’t work out whether I’m getting my tickets sent to my phone only with all my details on it or whether there’ll be conventional paper tickets with full details on.

I’m sure I read somewhere too that some stadiums (Rome might be one as it’s one of the older ones) hasn’t got the entrance technology to deal with e-tickets

Wales no.1 fan will be along soon as he sees this anyway to tell us all and to slag off everyone who doesn’t know the answer 👍

As far as I could tell all tickets will be on your phone via an app, so no idea how you'd transfer names or sell them unless you lend someone your phone? Would make a mockery in a way of the points system.

There was an option to have paper tickets but these are only special souvenir ones sent out after the tournament (I took up that option coz I'm sad like that)

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:02 - Jan 31 with 8180 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 06:31 - Jan 31 by Chief

As far as I could tell all tickets will be on your phone via an app, so no idea how you'd transfer names or sell them unless you lend someone your phone? Would make a mockery in a way of the points system.

There was an option to have paper tickets but these are only special souvenir ones sent out after the tournament (I took up that option coz I'm sad like that)

Yes chiefy you are correct, iirc the souvenir paper ones cost £15 extra.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:14 - Jan 31 with 8159 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:02 - Jan 31 by Fireboy2

Yes chiefy you are correct, iirc the souvenir paper ones cost £15 extra.

Well I spent 400 euro on tickets all way to the final so I thought fvvk it what's an extra €15!?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 10:39 - Jan 31 with 8109 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:14 - Jan 31 by Chief

Well I spent 400 euro on tickets all way to the final so I thought fvvk it what's an extra €15!?

Same here
Login to get fewer ads

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 14:16 - Jan 31 with 8056 viewsNWSwans

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:49 - Jan 30 by marchamjack

I watched Roma at the Stadio Olympico, we had e tickets then, no issue with that although ID was checked to match name on the ticket, Searched about 4 times by guards with tasty looking firearms.

Not sure whether UEFA will have the same in place or if the Italian FA in control of policing.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:22 - Jan 31 with 8009 viewsmajorraglan

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 14:16 - Jan 31 by NWSwans

I watched Roma at the Stadio Olympico, we had e tickets then, no issue with that although ID was checked to match name on the ticket, Searched about 4 times by guards with tasty looking firearms.

Not sure whether UEFA will have the same in place or if the Italian FA in control of policing.

Read somewhere that Italian law required ticket holder to have ID with same name on it, whether they will enforce that on the day remains to be seen. Policing a few hundred/thousand disgruntled ticket holders “locked out” of the game on account of ID issues could be an issue.

I know that fans without ID matching the tickets in Hungary and Croatia initially had problems getting in to the stadium. The FAW apparently checked the names on the tickets of those fans who didn’t have matching ID as there were rumours of widespread ticket “harvesting” where members were buying tickets with no intention of travelling just to ensure they got the points.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:14 - Feb 2 with 7649 viewsJBT95

I don't know the answer cause it ain't relevant to me.

I got all the tickets I needed when I was eligible through the portal and assigned them to the correct people.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:24 - Feb 2 with 7633 viewsmarchamjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:14 - Feb 2 by JBT95

I got all the tickets I needed when I was eligible through the portal and assigned them to the correct people.

I got all the tickets I wanted too when I was eligible through the portal (you jumped up little prck 👍)

If you don’t know the answer just say no worries, rather than offer your usual snidey comments

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 15:07 - Feb 2 with 7597 viewsbuilthjack

Still looking for a Rome ticket...please

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 23:51 - Feb 2 with 7458 viewsmajorraglan

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 15:07 - Feb 2 by builthjack

Still looking for a Rome ticket...please

If you haven’t already done it stick a post on the Welsh Apostle forum, you may well come up trumps. I’d also stick a post in the tickets section of PS and keep bumping it.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:48 - Feb 5 with 7015 viewsMorganator100

We are flying into the airport in Turkey with the same flight company Pegasus that crashed today.

Cheap flights not looking so cheap at the moment.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:00 - Feb 15 with 5659 viewsbuilthjack

If anyone needs Baku tickets for the Swiss or Turkey games they are available with a link

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:10 - Feb 16 with 5447 viewsherbie

I am looking at train from Milan to Rome a few days before the game. This is normally a 3 hour journey but wherever I look online it seems near the time of the game its a 36 hour journey with number of changes. Has anyone else found this problem?
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:22 - Feb 16 with 5442 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:10 - Feb 16 by herbie

I am looking at train from Milan to Rome a few days before the game. This is normally a 3 hour journey but wherever I look online it seems near the time of the game its a 36 hour journey with number of changes. Has anyone else found this problem?

Go on Italiarail.
Most trains are 3 hours and 10 minutes
They run about every half hour

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:29 - Feb 16 with 5382 viewsDrGonzo

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:10 - Feb 16 by herbie

I don't know if it's relevant but you can't book train tickets until 3 months before the day of travel.

Best checking in March. As mentioned previously the trains in Italy are mint. Cheap, fast and reliable.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2020 22:13]
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:09 - Feb 16 with 5375 viewsChief

I've come across similar, make sure the train icon is showing, seen a few sites showing alternative methods like bus etc. Although 36 hours seems excessive for that even.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:49 - Feb 17 with 5215 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:14 - Feb 2 by JBT95

Are you, the No 1, going to the Euros?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:08 - Feb 18 with 5056 viewsandrew

Anyone know how I can contact UEFA? Got through today for 4 tickets, waited an hour to get in, then gave me 10 mins to purchase the tickets without warning that I’d need the passport number of each person AGAIN!

Got the number with 5 seconds left, clicked purchase it said it timed out.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:54 - Feb 18 with 5006 viewsbuilthjack

Are you going to the three games?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:02 - Feb 18 with 4992 viewsZaxx

Hope it won't matter but I've just renewed my passport and have a new number.
Booked tickets and to fly to Florence with it too on the old number before I renewed so will have to sort that.
I wonder if it matters for the tickets?.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2020 22:28]
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:43 - Feb 19 with 4678 viewsbuilthjack

Rome ticket sorted. Yesssssss.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024