Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation 14:51 - Nov 26 with 156190 views1983

Anything to do with Wales game just leave here

Tickets, Travel, Meets out there, Accommodation

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:50 - Nov 26 with 27477 viewsmarchamjack

No one needs worry here, as Wales No.1 Fan will be closely monitoring this thread to ensure that only those fans he personally endorses will be sanctioned by him to travel/ get tickets/ at all enjoy themselves in following Wales at the Euros

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:55 - Nov 26 with 27368 viewsjackrmee

Do we know when and where the games are yet?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:06 - Nov 26 with 27346 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The draw is on Friday I think.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:30 - Nov 26 with 27319 viewspembsjack

First time im planning to go and watch Wales in a tournament (only second chance!lol).
Am I the only one who feels like the excitement of the competition is diluted by it being spread over different nations?
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:33 - Nov 26 with 27314 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:30 - Nov 26 by pembsjack

First time im planning to go and watch Wales in a tournament (only second chance!lol).
Am I the only one who feels like the excitement of the competition is diluted by it being spread over different nations?

Yes it's an absolute farce and terrible for the fans

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:33 - Nov 26 with 27313 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:06 - Nov 26 by felixstowe_jack

The draw is on Friday I think.

Saturday 5pm

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:23 - Nov 27 with 27182 viewsjackrmee

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:30 - Nov 26 by pembsjack

Yeah! What is it all in aid of?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:44 - Nov 27 with 27127 viewsLuther27

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:23 - Nov 27 by jackrmee

More first class travelling freebies for UEFA officials maybe? Imagine the air miles....
Login to get fewer ads

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:51 - Nov 27 with 27122 views1983

I think you're right and it will take the shine off it a bit but do go no matter how much it will cost or how much of a pain in the @rse it will be just suck it up. France 2016 was amazing and I have never felt more welcomed to a country before still can't believe the amount of Welsh fans that were there and the reception we got from the French.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:39 - Nov 27 with 27025 viewsDevz00

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:23 - Nov 27 by jackrmee

65th anniversary of UEFA so they are 'celebrating' it by putting it in 12 different citues. It's a farce. Especially considering England are at Wembley for all of their group games, the 2nd round, the semi final and final...if they get there.

Say Wales end up in Group B with Russia and Denmark, it means we play Denamrk in Copenhagen then fly to St Petersburg to play Russia. It’s a bit unfair for those sides that aren’t hosting cities. Alternatively, we end up in Group A and play Italy in Rome and then fly to Baku. Personally, I hope we are in the Copenhagen/St Petersburg group as it’s logistically better than trying to get to Baku.

edit - we also know that Belgium are in group B and we would play them in St Petersburg.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 12:42]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:02 - Nov 27 with 27014 viewsDevz00

Group A (hosts: Rome, Baku)
Italy
France/Poland/Switzerland/Croatia
Portugal/Turkey/Austria/Sweden/Czech Republic
Finland/Wales

Group B (Saint Petersburg, Copenhagen)
Belgium
Russia
Denmark
Finland/Wales

Group C (Amsterdam, Bucharest)
Ukraine
Netherlands
*Winner play-off path A (Iceland/Bulgaria/Hungary/Romania) or D (Georgia/North Macedonia/Kosovo/Belarus)

Group D (London, Glasgow)
England
Winner play-off path C (Scotland/Norway/Serbia/Israel)

Group E (Bilbao, Dublin)
Spain
Winner play-off path B (Bosnia and Herzegovina/Slovakia/Republic of Ireland/Northern Ireland)

Group F (Munich, Budapest)
Germany
*Winner play-off path A (Iceland/Bulgaria/Hungary/Romania) or D (Georgia/North Macedonia/Kosovo/Belarus)

* The Path for the team from Pot 4 will be determined as follows:
If Iceland, Bulgaria or Hungary win Path A then they go in Group F; the winner of Path D complete Group C.
If Romania win Path A then they go in Group C; the winner of Path D complete Group F.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 13:03]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:07 - Nov 27 with 27004 viewsPhil_S

Reading that the draw feels a bit pointless given that so many teams are already guaranteed to be in certain groups
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:13 - Nov 27 with 26995 viewsNotLoyal

I’m still confused ( not hard ) how the fûck this all works.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 26988 viewsPhil_S

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:13 - Nov 27 by NotLoyal

All the teams go into groups, England lose in the first knockout round on penalties, Wales do well but fall due to strength in depth of squad and either Germany, France, Spain or Portugal win.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 15:45 - Nov 27 with 26881 viewsThornburyswan

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:21 - Nov 27 by Phil_S

All the teams go into groups, England lose in the first knockout round on penalties, Wales do well but fall due to strength in depth of squad and either Germany, France, Spain or Portugal win.

Add Belgium & Netherlands to that list & you could be right Phil.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:06 - Nov 27 with 26842 viewsJBT95

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:50 - Nov 26 by marchamjack

No one needs worry here, as Wales No.1 Fan will be closely monitoring this thread to ensure that only those fans he personally endorses will be sanctioned by him to travel/ get tickets/ at all enjoy themselves in following Wales at the Euros

I hope you got red wall membership
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:37 - Nov 27 with 26822 viewsmarchamjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:06 - Nov 27 by JBT95

I hope you got red wall membership

🎣🎣🎣

I do thanks 👍

Will you be going yourself or just posting on here making a total prck of yourself as usual?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:02 - Nov 27 with 26804 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:51 - Nov 27 by 1983

I think you're right and it will take the shine off it a bit but do go no matter how much it will cost or how much of a pain in the @rse it will be just suck it up. France 2016 was amazing and I have never felt more welcomed to a country before still can't believe the amount of Welsh fans that were there and the reception we got from the French.

100,000 Welsh were in Paris for the last 16 game. Red everywhere. 3 out of 4 didn't have tickets.
Not a single arrest.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:16 - Nov 27 with 26795 viewsJBT95

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:37 - Nov 27 by marchamjack

🎣🎣🎣

I do thanks 👍

Will you be going yourself or just posting on here making a total prck of yourself as usual?

No, I will go to every home game since March 2003 and a few away games but I went in 2016 so don't need to bother.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:13 - Nov 27 with 26728 viewsNeath_Jack

I got told today that I am guaranteed 4 tickets to any group game i fancy

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:21 - Nov 27 with 26721 views1983

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:02 - Nov 27 by builthjack

100,000 Welsh were in Paris for the last 16 game. Red everywhere. 3 out of 4 didn't have tickets.
Not a single arrest.

Fair play the whole city of Bordeaux was bouncing for the first game and surprisingly no Swansea Cardiff nonsense just......Wales!! Remarkable really

CYMRU AM BYTH

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 06:27 - Nov 28 with 26532 viewsmarchamjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:16 - Nov 27 by JBT95

No, I will go to every home game since March 2003 and a few away games but I went in 2016 so don't need to bother.

You’re going to lose your Wales No1 Fan status unless you buck your ideas up

Not going to see your team away at the Euro’s...poor show

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:23 - Nov 28 with 26482 viewsraynor94

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 06:27 - Nov 28 by marchamjack

You’re going to lose your Wales No1 Fan status unless you buck your ideas up

Not going to see your team away at the Euro’s...poor show

It's the bounty on his head mun

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:23 - Nov 28 with 26479 viewsjackrmee

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:13 - Nov 27 by NotLoyal

Yep, I'm with you mate

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:01 - Nov 28 with 26458 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:23 - Nov 28 by jackrmee

Yep, I'm with you mate

Looks like we will be in group A or B.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024