Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation 14:51 - Nov 26 with 156175 views1983

Anything to do with Wales game just leave here

Tickets, Travel, Meets out there, Accommodation

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:25 - Feb 20 with 6442 viewsNick_Chan

Well done Builth. Is the resale platform open then, I can’t find it anywhere?
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:27 - Feb 20 with 6435 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:25 - Feb 20 by Nick_Chan

Well done Builth. Is the resale platform open then, I can’t find it anywhere?

There is a link on Wales Apostle, put up by Manulike. On the ticket portal thread.
Rome now sold, but keep checking as it changes all the time. They were on sale yesterday.
You have to be registered on Uefa.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:54 - Feb 20 with 6423 viewsNick_Chan

That just takes me to Baku, but thanks.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:43 - Feb 20 with 6287 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone going through Istanbul on the way to Baku will now save £30. No visa needed for entering Turkey from mid March.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:11 - Feb 20 with 6244 viewsblaenaugwentjack

My daughter got us two tickets for Rome off the portal, so happy days.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 04:48 - Feb 22 with 5907 viewsBluebird

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:43 - Feb 20 by builthjack

Anyone going through Istanbul on the way to Baku will now save £30. No visa needed for entering Turkey from mid March.

Do you go with organised travel Builth or make your own way?
Istanbul sounds interesting its on my to do list..
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:13 - Feb 22 with 5895 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 04:48 - Feb 22 by Bluebird

Do you go with organised travel Builth or make your own way?
Istanbul sounds interesting its on my to do list..

Always go independently. Far far cheaper.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:06 - Feb 24 with 5414 viewsPapaLazarou

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:43 - Feb 20 by builthjack

Good news this. Got 2 nights in Istanbul before Baku.

Any news on whether we're going to need visas for Azerbaijan?
Login to get fewer ads

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:17 - Feb 24 with 5361 viewsInTheCity

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:13 - Feb 22 by builthjack

Always go independently. Far far cheaper.

Agree with Builth here.
It's cheaper to organise yourself and more preferable to not have to abide by a tour operators timetable.
I did however use Wonky Sheep for Baku last November but on a flight only basis. This meant that as soon as we landed we were free to head off and not be shepherded around like a Japanese tour group..

To be fair, they were well organised and a lot of Wales fans use them every trip. Not my cup of tea, prefer to do my own thing, I think of it as the supporters 'pop and crisps' travel club of Wales Away trips.

I'm not going to Baku for the Euros, as been there twice already and with accommodation having become extortionate for the Euros. The hotel that my son and I had in November cost £40 a night for a double room but is now charging over £300 a night!

I'll be in Rome for a few days and should we progress past the group stage, I will do all those games … as long as their not in Baku... even though I will probably be gutted not to be there when the time comes.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:54 - Feb 25 with 5043 viewsandrew

Be no Euros in Rome the way it’s going with coronavirus. Games being played behind closed doors now.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:19 - Feb 26 with 4822 viewsChief

Checked my emails just now after a weekend away on the lash and in my junk folder is an email from UEFA stating that the ticket re-sale portal closed yesterday. So I'm stuck with some tickets for the games in Baku that I'm not now able to go to.

Is there a way around this?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:58 - Feb 26 with 4805 viewsdunvantjack100

https://access-ticketshop.uefa.com/pkpcontroller/wp/euro2020resale/index_en.html

Re sale portal going live at 2pm today.

Availability on Rome (cat 3, €50)

Availability on Baku (cat 3, €30)
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:47 - Feb 26 with 4783 viewsandrew

Looks like they haven’t even sold 25% of all categories in Rome absolutely shambles UEFA are.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:19 - Feb 26 with 4734 viewsdunvantjack100

Paid top category price for Rome tickets in December (€185). I’ve just managed to get two more for late additions in category 3 for Just €50 each.

If you know anyone after Rome tickets, be quick.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:24 - Feb 26 with 4702 viewsWxmJax

Has anyone had confirmation today for Rome tickets ? Son has bought 2 but he hasn't had a confirmation email nor has the money gone out of his account.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:30 - Feb 26 with 4692 viewsdunvantjack100

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:24 - Feb 26 by WxmJax

Has anyone had confirmation today for Rome tickets ? Son has bought 2 but he hasn't had a confirmation email nor has the money gone out of his account.

Our confirmation emails went to junk mail rather than inbox, so it’s worth having a check if he hasn’t already.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:28 - Feb 26 with 4666 viewsWxmJax

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:30 - Feb 26 by dunvantjack100

Our confirmation emails went to junk mail rather than inbox, so it’s worth having a check if he hasn’t already.

Cheers, I told him that but nothing there. He's now bought the top priced ones and had confirmation for those.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:20 - Feb 28 with 4469 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:28 - Feb 26 by WxmJax

Cheers, I told him that but nothing there. He's now bought the top priced ones and had confirmation for those.

Could be cancelled Coronavirus, the way it's spreading, if the tournament did go ahead it would spread like wildfire.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 15:57 - Mar 1 with 4154 viewsDarran

New Wales t-shirts from my chum Nige in Port Talbot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:29 - Mar 2 with 3837 viewsbuilthjack

A little birdie tells me that tickets will be back on sale at 2.00pm on Wednesday. But that could move to 1.00pm.
Make sure you register with Uefa for tickets beforehand. It will save you time.
The Rome tickets won't be the cheap ones. Probably will be 75 euro or more tickets.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:37 - Mar 3 with 3680 viewsdunvantjack100

With the further spread of the Coronavirus, what are people’s thoughts on the possibility of the euros getting cancelled.

Some people I’m going with seem to think there’s a serious chance.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 12:48]
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 15:06 - Mar 3 with 3650 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:37 - Mar 3 by dunvantjack100

With the further spread of the Coronavirus, what are people’s thoughts on the possibility of the euros getting cancelled.

Some people I’m going with seem to think there’s a serious chance.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 12:48]

Theres plenty of time for it to clear but also to go tits up.

Whatever happens happens.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:47 - Mar 3 with 3616 viewsdunvantjack100

Wales Nations league draw:

Wales
Finland
Bulgaria
Republic of Ireland (again)
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:29 - Mar 3 with 3541 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:47 - Mar 3 by dunvantjack100

Wales Nations league draw:

Wales
Finland
Bulgaria
Republic of Ireland (again)

Finland- a night or two in Tallin and ferry over perhaps. That's a cheap option.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:16 - Mar 3 with 3530 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:29 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Finland- a night or two in Tallin and ferry over perhaps. That's a cheap option.

We will definitely be looking at that matey, only a two and half hour journey from Tallinn to Helsinki.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024