Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation 14:51 - Nov 26 with 157476 views1983

Anything to do with Wales game just leave here

Tickets, Travel, Meets out there, Accommodation

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:28 - Mar 3 with 5305 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:16 - Mar 3 by Fireboy2

We will definitely be looking at that matey, only a two and half hour journey from Tallinn to Helsinki.

It could be a goer. Bulgaria too.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:51 - Mar 6 with 4691 viewsChief

There's a Euro 2020 re-sale portal open until the 9th March to list tickets you want to sell or buy some.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:12 - Mar 6 with 4637 viewsNotLoyal

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:51 - Mar 6 by Chief

There's a Euro 2020 re-sale portal open until the 9th March to list tickets you want to sell or buy some.

The whole thing has a feeling of nothing. If the fools wanted to split it Holland, Germany would have been a better idea. But Azerbaijan ffs.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:58 - Mar 6 with 4617 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:12 - Mar 6 by NotLoyal

The whole thing has a feeling of nothing. If the fools wanted to split it Holland, Germany would have been a better idea. But Azerbaijan ffs.

Ridiculous idea that I hope they never fancy trying again in my lifetime.

We've been particularly unlucky with our draw too in that we've been drawn to play in the most easterly venue (literally Asia) and another country struggling with Coronavirus.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:27 - Mar 6 with 4493 viewsmajorraglan

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:58 - Mar 6 by Chief

Ridiculous idea that I hope they never fancy trying again in my lifetime.

We've been particularly unlucky with our draw too in that we've been drawn to play in the most easterly venue (literally Asia) and another country struggling with Coronavirus.

I was fortunate to take in a game at the Euro’s in France, but I won’t be going this year. The logistics and costs of getting to Azerbaijan are a nightmare, the Italy game coincides with a family holiday, but the thought of taking in a game with Italian Ultra’s looking for hassle put me right off. Plenty of decent fans have gone to matches in places like Rome and Napoli and had hassle. I do fancy one of the Nations matches though, maybe Finland.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:39 - Mar 6 with 4481 viewsTNT

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:27 - Mar 6 by majorraglan

I was fortunate to take in a game at the Euro’s in France, but I won’t be going this year. The logistics and costs of getting to Azerbaijan are a nightmare, the Italy game coincides with a family holiday, but the thought of taking in a game with Italian Ultra’s looking for hassle put me right off. Plenty of decent fans have gone to matches in places like Rome and Napoli and had hassle. I do fancy one of the Nations matches though, maybe Finland.

I went and had a look at Roma's stadium when I was in Rome with the missus some years ago mate. Pick up a postcard and the stadium looks great. Outside the ground is an absolute sh*thole. It does have a dodgy reputation.

Having said that, went to Napoli with The Swans, stayed in Rome and travelled down to the game on the day, and encountered nothing more than obstructive old bill, and evil eye, but there was more than enough out there to deal with anything.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:08 - Mar 7 with 4223 viewsdunvantjack100

Joe Allen ruled out of Euro 2020 after rupturing his Achilles tendon playing for stoke today, massive blow.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:37 - Mar 7 with 4200 viewsraynor94

Will they go ahead in the current climate?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:40 - Mar 7 with 4193 viewsdunvantjack100

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:37 - Mar 7 by raynor94

He’s a big part of our team, but I think they’ll still send a team out there.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:42 - Mar 7 with 4188 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:08 - Mar 7 by dunvantjack100

Joe Allen ruled out of Euro 2020 after rupturing his Achilles tendon playing for stoke today, massive blow.

Feck and arse.

If anyone deserves to be at a major championship its Joey.

Really feel for the guy.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:46 - Mar 7 with 4176 viewsDrGonzo

Trains from Pisa/Florence to Rome are available to buy. 10 quid extra for first class.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:06 - Mar 7 with 4124 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 17:37 - Mar 7 by raynor94

I'd surprised if it did. It probably hasn't even peaked yet and we're 3 months away. Hundreds of thousands of people flying around Europe and mixing could properly exacerbate this.

Behind closed doors tournament would be my guess at this time.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:25 - Mar 10 with 3554 viewsmarchamjack

I see that UEFA have now been requested by a number of countries to postpone Euro 2020 to 2021 in order to let a number of countries complete their leagues ( which are in danger atm of not completing). Be a bummer (financially and personally) but you can see it happening

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:01 - Mar 11 with 3448 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:25 - Mar 10 by marchamjack

I see that UEFA have now been requested by a number of countries to postpone Euro 2020 to 2021 in order to let a number of countries complete their leagues ( which are in danger atm of not completing). Be a bummer (financially and personally) but you can see it happening

UEFA have denied those claims.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:32 - Mar 11 with 3445 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:01 - Mar 11 by Chief

UEFA have denied those claims.

Get tickets, and save up for next year.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 10:35 - Mar 11 with 3419 viewspencoedjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:39 - Mar 6 by TNT

I went and had a look at Roma's stadium when I was in Rome with the missus some years ago mate. Pick up a postcard and the stadium looks great. Outside the ground is an absolute sh*thole. It does have a dodgy reputation.

Having said that, went to Napoli with The Swans, stayed in Rome and travelled down to the game on the day, and encountered nothing more than obstructive old bill, and evil eye, but there was more than enough out there to deal with anything.

I went to Lazio v Roma game about 6 years ago.

Makes Swansea C*****f look like a WI tea party.

I agree with you about the game in Naples (I also travelled from Rome).

Cant see the Euros going ahead this year anyway.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:19 - Mar 11 with 3267 viewsBadlands

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:39 - Mar 6 by TNT

Did you get in late and then corralled into the depths of Sao Paolo after the game?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:03 - Mar 12 with 3052 viewspencoedjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51859548
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:24 - Mar 12 with 3001 viewsWxmJax

Dozy son hasn't got travel insurance yet but got flights, accommodation and tickets for Rome. Any recommendations for travel insurance for him. Gladly appreciated.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:42 - Mar 12 with 2928 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:24 - Mar 12 by WxmJax

Dozy son hasn't got travel insurance yet but got flights, accommodation and tickets for Rome. Any recommendations for travel insurance for him. Gladly appreciated.

I held off with booking flights, as I am a tightass and wanted them at the right price.
I booked a hostel, but only £2 a night, I should have paid it by 12th May.
Match tickets will carry over.
Looks like it will be played in June 2021 now.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:42 - Mar 12 with 2928 viewsmajorraglan

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:24 - Mar 12 by WxmJax

I read earlier that lots of companies are rewriting their policies to exclude Covid 19 and LV are no longer selling travel insurance, does he have cover through a bank, or Staff Association?
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:48 - Mar 12 with 2924 viewsbuilthjack

Holiday in Rome then

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 23:50 - Mar 12 with 2887 viewsraynor94

A decision to be made on Tuesday, sadly can only see one outcome.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:17 - Mar 13 with 2734 viewsdunvantjack100

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 23:50 - Mar 12 by raynor94

A decision to be made on Tuesday, sadly can only see one outcome.

It seems inevitable at this point.

I’m expecting the Euro’s to be pushed back to 2021, allowing them to finish off the domestic league’s going into June / July.

It’s going to leave many of us out of pocket, but I don’t see much of an alternative at the moment.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 15:23 - Mar 13 with 2660 viewskarnataka

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:17 - Mar 13 by dunvantjack100

It seems inevitable at this point.

I’m expecting the Euro’s to be pushed back to 2021, allowing them to finish off the domestic league’s going into June / July.

It’s going to leave many of us out of pocket, but I don’t see much of an alternative at the moment.

Not only have I got stuff arranged for Azerbaijan in June, I have also got trips booked to Spain and Iceland in March, Spain and Portugal in April and Peru in May. Total outlay around £5k. I do have travel insurance though and as is normal, it only pays out if the airlines cancel the flights but some things are booked on a cancellable basis.

I'll probably miss out on all of them. Although I was doing them alone, my wife has what would be described as 'underlying health issues' so the risk of me bringing covid-19 back from somewhere is too great and it would very likely finish her off. I'd be making 14 flights going through Bristol, Alicante, Keflavik, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Lima, Cusco, Heathrow and Baku airports.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024