Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation 14:51 - Nov 26 with 156957 views1983

Anything to do with Wales game just leave here

Tickets, Travel, Meets out there, Accommodation

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:12 - Mar 15 with 2933 viewsGlastonbury

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 15:23 - Mar 13 by karnataka

Not only have I got stuff arranged for Azerbaijan in June, I have also got trips booked to Spain and Iceland in March, Spain and Portugal in April and Peru in May. Total outlay around £5k. I do have travel insurance though and as is normal, it only pays out if the airlines cancel the flights but some things are booked on a cancellable basis.

I'll probably miss out on all of them. Although I was doing them alone, my wife has what would be described as 'underlying health issues' so the risk of me bringing covid-19 back from somewhere is too great and it would very likely finish her off. I'd be making 14 flights going through Bristol, Alicante, Keflavik, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Lima, Cusco, Heathrow and Baku airports.

Imagine u how stressful that would be for ur wife if u went ? She be bricking it when u came back
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 23:17 - Mar 15 with 2703 viewsmajorraglan

Italian FA now asking for the tournament to be postponed. Makes total sense, unfortunately a lot of fans may lose a lot of cash, but it pales in to insignificance compared to what’s going on at the moment.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 00:58 - Mar 16 with 2682 viewsChief

I saw one report saying that moving the tournament to December maybe a consideration. How would this be done? The tournament is scheduled to last exactly a month, does this mean playing on Xmas Eve, Xmas day, boxing day, new year's eve etc!? Although if they started on December 1st, this would obviously be the latter stages. And I suppose London already has many games with large gates during the festive period and the infrastructure still copes alongside the shoppers

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 11:03 - Mar 16 with 2609 views1983

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 00:58 - Mar 16 by Chief

I saw one report saying that moving the tournament to December maybe a consideration. How would this be done? The tournament is scheduled to last exactly a month, does this mean playing on Xmas Eve, Xmas day, boxing day, new year's eve etc!? Although if they started on December 1st, this would obviously be the latter stages. And I suppose London already has many games with large gates during the festive period and the infrastructure still copes alongside the shoppers

Just cancelled our hostels

It make sense to draw a line under Euro's 2020 cancel it play it as it stands as per whoever qualified play in Euros 2024 not try and squeeze it in because there are way to many what ifs,not an ideal situation but just a bit of common sense

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 14:47 - Mar 16 with 2555 viewskarnataka

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:12 - Mar 15 by Glastonbury

Imagine u how stressful that would be for ur wife if u went ? She be bricking it when u came back

Yes, indeed, she'd already said I'd have to self-isolate in our local Travelodge for 7 days if I'd been to Iceland next week as planned! They'd probably be glad to have someone staying there tbh, probably empty at the moment. It's a no-brainer though, Azerbaijan, Spain, Portugal, Iceland, Peru will all still be there next year but obviously I'll take the financial hit if it makes sure my missus is still there next year too.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 11:28 - Mar 17 with 2292 viewsbuilthjack

We shouldn't know later today what's happening about Euro 2020.
Likely to be moved to next year.
Tickets are still available to buy this morning for the Swiss games (30€ tickets), and the Turkey game (75€ tickets).
So if anybody wants a year to save up for it, now is the time to get tickets. Then, if you change your mind, put them back for sale at the appropriate time.
Just an idea.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 13:02 - Mar 17 with 2259 viewsbonymine

Looks like it’s off ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:37 - Mar 17 with 2099 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Joe Allen should be fit.

Silver lining.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:45 - Mar 17 with 2091 viewsladyjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:37 - Mar 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Joe Allen should be fit.

Silver lining.

We going to win the cup, we going win the cup, know you believe us, know you believe us, we going to win the cup.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:45 - Mar 17 with 2090 viewsChief

Had an email saying people who've bought tickets but can't go next summer can get a refund, which is the correct stance.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:00 - Mar 17 with 2072 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:45 - Mar 17 by Chief

Had an email saying people who've bought tickets but can't go next summer can get a refund, which is the correct stance.

Not being awkward but if you were putting yourself out his summer why couldnt you do the same next summer?

I'm only asking because I am still going.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:05 - Mar 17 with 2046 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:00 - Mar 17 by Fireboy2

Not being awkward but if you were putting yourself out his summer why couldnt you do the same next summer?

We will have a pint or twenty hopefully

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:30 - Mar 17 with 2032 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:05 - Mar 17 by builthjack

We will have a pint or twenty hopefully

Think I might choose a different drinking partner
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:43 - Mar 17 with 2020 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:30 - Mar 17 by Fireboy2

Think I might choose a different drinking partner

Just get some practice in beforehand

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:30 - Mar 18 with 1929 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:43 - Mar 17 by builthjack

Just get some practice in beforehand

I meant someone who can keep up with me
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:35 - Mar 18 with 1913 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:30 - Mar 18 by Fireboy2

I meant someone who can keep up with me

In your dreams 🤣

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:45 - Mar 18 with 1814 viewskarnataka

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:37 - Mar 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Joe Allen should be fit.

Silver lining.

But a year older
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:14 - Mar 18 with 1795 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:35 - Mar 18 by builthjack

In your dreams 🤣

Yep, not many can
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:43 - Mar 18 with 1769 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:00 - Mar 17 by Fireboy2

There could literally be a thousand reasons why people may not be able to go next summer instead of this summer, that's life. A years a long time, you can't automatically assume people will be able to go. I don't think I've got much planned next summer and I hope to go but I'll have to see closer to the time.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 23:28 - Mar 18 with 1749 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:43 - Mar 18 by Chief

There could literally be a thousand reasons why people may not be able to go next summer instead of this summer, that's life. A years a long time, you can't automatically assume people will be able to go. I don't think I've got much planned next summer and I hope to go but I'll have to see closer to the time.

I suspect those who booked for this june will plan their 21 hols around june 21, ateotd we arent the saes who get to a major tournament every 2 years are we
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 01:24 - Mar 19 with 1738 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 23:28 - Mar 18 by Fireboy2

I suspect those who booked for this june will plan their 21 hols around june 21, ateotd we arent the saes who get to a major tournament every 2 years are we

Well I assume that the majority will re-plan. But you never know what's going on with people's circumstances, has the Mrs booked a cruise? Do people plan on buying/moving house? Health issues for family members? Let alone work and time off. Goodness knows what this COVID-19 crisis is going to do to the economy, maybe many just can't justify taking the risk of committing now. We don't actually really know the dates of the fixtures& probably won't for some time yet&I suppose if this crisis carries on maybe UEFA will think again about locations? So good touch by FAW/UEFA not to automatically roll tickets over I thought.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:06 - Mar 19 with 1671 views1983

Having a look at Baku for 2021 what were peoples choices for getting there before it was cancelled? maybe go just for Swiz game can't see us doing both games there we will end up killing each other by then

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:30 - Mar 19 with 1624 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:06 - Mar 19 by 1983

Having a look at Baku for 2021 what were peoples choices for getting there before it was cancelled? maybe go just for Swiz game can't see us doing both games there we will end up killing each other by then

Plenty of options to get there, none cheap and all have a stop on route, best I saw was probably Istanbul. Kiev was an option with long stop, but time to go and explore which appealed to me. Another was overnight train from Tblisi although the flights and train didn't tie up so you'd have to spend an extra night in Tblisi.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 06:23 - Mar 20 with 1550 views1983

Will most probably go for the Kiev route stay over 1 night there, 2 night in Baku 1 night back Kiev. Can't see us staying for a week in Baku so will most probably do one game maybe Switzerland at least you will be guaranteed a ticket.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:22 - Mar 20 with 1511 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:30 - Mar 19 by Chief

Plenty of options to get there, none cheap and all have a stop on route, best I saw was probably Istanbul. Kiev was an option with long stop, but time to go and explore which appealed to me. Another was overnight train from Tblisi although the flights and train didn't tie up so you'd have to spend an extra night in Tblisi.

I was looking at flying to Cologne, then Istanbul, then to Baku for £153
Then Baku to Tbilisi, then to Rome for £154
Then Rome to Berlin, then to Heathrow for £161
£468 total
Multiple flights to Baku and back, without Rome, were working out about £320.
I didn't think it was too bad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024