Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation 14:51 - Nov 26 with 157156 views1983

Anything to do with Wales game just leave here

Tickets, Travel, Meets out there, Accommodation

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:12 - Nov 28 with 12702 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:01 - Nov 28 by builthjack

Looks like we will be in group A or B.

Rome/Baku or Copenhagen/St Petersburg.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:17 - Nov 28 with 12693 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:12 - Nov 28 by Fireboy2

Rome/Baku or Copenhagen/St Petersburg.

Rome/Baku I hope.
Baku harder and expensive to get to, but cheap once there.
Copenhagen and St Petersburg will be very expensive once there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:19 - Nov 28 with 12692 viewsbuilthjack

Italy
Swiss
Czech
Cymru

That would be ok

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:26 - Nov 28 with 12685 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:17 - Nov 28 by builthjack

Rome/Baku I hope.
Baku harder and expensive to get to, but cheap once there.
Copenhagen and St Petersburg will be very expensive once there.

Yes thats my preference as you know matey.

Could get 1 group game in or even all three.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 11:44 - Nov 28 with 12634 viewsSTID2017

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:13 - Nov 27 by Neath_Jack

I got told today that I am guaranteed 4 tickets to any group game i fancy

Hello mate
Any chance of a share of tickets ?😁😁

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 11:46 - Nov 28 with 12633 viewsSTID2017

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:26 - Nov 28 by Fireboy2

Yes thats my preference as you know matey.

Could get 1 group game in or even all three.

Roll on Rome hopefully !!

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:27 - Nov 28 with 12619 viewsFireboy2

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 11:46 - Nov 28 by STID2017

Roll on Rome hopefully !!

Aye, i would love it if we get rome/baku as im out in italy on the 19th june for 5 nights.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:10 - Nov 28 with 12538 viewsJackFish

Don't want Rome/Baku, we could end up playing in Baku, Rome, Baku, then Bilbao and Munich in the knockout stages. That's a nightmare logistically.

Group B is better for travel (especially if we're in Copenhagen first with the 2nd & 3rd in St. Petersburg) - very though to get out of the group though with two hosts plus Belgium.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:17 - Nov 28 with 12533 viewsJackFish

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:10 - Nov 28 by JackFish

Don't want Rome/Baku, we could end up playing in Baku, Rome, Baku, then Bilbao and Munich in the knockout stages. That's a nightmare logistically.

Group B is better for travel (especially if we're in Copenhagen first with the 2nd & 3rd in St. Petersburg) - very though to get out of the group though with two hosts plus Belgium.

I've just realised that if we're runners-up in Group A we could end up back in Baku for the QF. So Baku, Rome, Baku, Amsterdam, Baku. That's absolutely ridiculous.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:20 - Nov 28 with 12475 viewsbuilthjack

They haven't thought of the environment with this cock up of a finals

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:55 - Nov 28 with 12456 viewsherbie

Can anyone explain to me in simple terms how it is that we can only be in one of two groups and why we could conceivably be in the same group as Croatia despite having them in qualification?

I am going hopefully.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:33 - Nov 28 with 12441 viewsSTID2017

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:17 - Nov 28 by JackFish

I've just realised that if we're runners-up in Group A we could end up back in Baku for the QF. So Baku, Rome, Baku, Amsterdam, Baku. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Going BAKU and forth all the time mun !!

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:08 - Nov 28 with 12390 viewsItchySphincter

I’ll be in St. Petersburg whether Wales are there or not.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:07 - Nov 29 with 12254 viewsphact0rri

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:30 - Nov 26 by pembsjack

First time im planning to go and watch Wales in a tournament (only second chance!lol).
Am I the only one who feels like the excitement of the competition is diluted by it being spread over different nations?

Between traveling to various cities and accommodations I think I'd need to apply for a loan just to manage it. Though I've only been to one wales match in the last five years so I probably wouldn't even be allowed to buy a ticket anyways. I'll enjoy it from home I think.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:21 - Nov 29 with 12247 viewsjackrmee

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:17 - Nov 28 by JackFish

Crazy! How can they expect people to afford that?
If they do it in just one country, like every other fuking cup in the world, ever, it would make things so much easier.

So are there any matches being played in Wales, no?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:35 - Nov 29 with 12222 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:21 - Nov 29 by jackrmee

Crazy! How can they expect people to afford that?
If they do it in just one country, like every other fuking cup in the world, ever, it would make things so much easier.

So are there any matches being played in Wales, no?

No.

We applied but they decided to give more to Wembley instead. Meaning they have both semi's and the final

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:36 - Nov 29 with 12220 viewsjackrmee

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:35 - Nov 29 by Chief

No.

We applied but they decided to give more to Wembley instead. Meaning they have both semi's and the final

Counts!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:08 - Nov 29 with 12208 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:36 - Nov 29 by jackrmee

Counts!

Indeed. If England were to perform in this tournament they'd only have to play outside of Wembley for the Quarter final I believe. Which is a joke.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 10:58 - Nov 29 with 12177 viewsDevz00

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:08 - Nov 29 by Chief

Indeed. If England were to perform in this tournament they'd only have to play outside of Wembley for the Quarter final I believe. Which is a joke.

Correct

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:15 - Nov 29 with 12144 viewsturkontour

So pleased we qualified for France in 16 as this Euro is a shambles with even group games being spread across different Countries ffs
This time around I think its just the 1 group game for me and the boy and possibly order a ticket for last 16 and cross everything that we play in either Scotland or England?
Cant see tickets being an issue this time around either?
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 14:42 - Nov 29 with 12090 viewsNotLoyal

I'm not sure why Baku is even a consideration, unless it's all in the brown paper bag again.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 16:49 - Nov 29 with 12033 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 14:42 - Nov 29 by NotLoyal

I'm not sure why Baku is even a consideration, unless it's all in the brown paper bag again.

Probably was. Also why it hosted a final last season.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:05 - Nov 29 with 11985 viewsBillyChong

Madness, it’s made a total farce out of the Euros next year.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 11:18 - Nov 30 with 11772 viewstheloneranger

UEFA European Championship football draw today live on Sky Sports news @ 17.15 pm

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 12:00 - Nov 30 with 11762 viewsChief

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 11:18 - Nov 30 by theloneranger

UEFA European Championship football draw today live on Sky Sports news @ 17.15 pm

BBC 2 Wales at 5pm

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024