Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation 14:51 - Nov 26 with 157465 views1983

Anything to do with Wales game just leave here

Tickets, Travel, Meets out there, Accommodation

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:14 - Nov 30 with 14397 viewsmajorraglan

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:02 - Nov 30 by marchamjack

No direct flights. Lots of other options...none easy/ cheap, but via Istanbul have the mist regular flights...which given Turkey in our group has not helped!

Down arrowed by mistake, fat finger syndrome - apologies.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:21 - Nov 30 with 14367 viewsBanosswan

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:02 - Nov 30 by marchamjack

No direct flights. Lots of other options...none easy/ cheap, but via Istanbul have the mist regular flights...which given Turkey in our group has not helped!

Just looked on skyscanner, if you did fri to fri, 12th to 19th, flight £281

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:28 - Nov 30 with 14339 viewssherpajacob

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 18:29 - Nov 30 by monmouth

Yeah, but they think they’ve already won it. Footballs coming home.

They'll never get a better chance, almost every game at Wembley.

The myth that they were good in 96 is still strong.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:38 - Nov 30 with 14322 viewsPozuelosSideys

Will take that. Could have been a lot worse

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:47 - Nov 30 with 14308 viewsraynor94

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:28 - Nov 30 by sherpajacob

They'll never get a better chance, almost every game at Wembley.

The myth that they were good in 96 is still strong.

They played some outstanding stuff in 96, and really should have beaten Germany in the semi

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 20:12 - Nov 30 with 14270 viewsmajorraglan

This tournament seems to be a bit of a carve up to suit the “big” teams, England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands all get home draws and quite a few teams in the next level down are h9me. From a fans perspective, this draw for Wales could involve a lot of travelling and a lot of expense, Skyscanner showing UK to Baku flights circa £290 but when you click through the flights bia Kiev are £410 return.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:09 - Nov 30 with 14198 viewsJackFish

There are direct flights with Azerbaijan airlines but there's only 3 a week I think. The dates didn't work out when we were there for the qualifiers but might be an option for the summer. Otherwise there's plenty of flights via Istanbul with Turkish or you can go through Amsterdam/Frankfurt/Kiev.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:17 - Nov 30 with 14187 views1983

That's us done £111 return to Rome from Heathrow day before game fly back day after game and 2 nights B&B £432 divide by 6.Now just need tickets for game and buy a new bucket hat

Login to get fewer ads

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:30 - Nov 30 with 14172 viewsmarchamjack

I see Wales allocated 10k tickets for each of the Baku games and 12 k fir Rome. So if you’re going to Baku pretty much guaranteed I’d say. Rome however will be rammed!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:39 - Nov 30 with 14160 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:30 - Nov 30 by marchamjack

I see Wales allocated 10k tickets for each of the Baku games and 12 k fir Rome. So if you’re going to Baku pretty much guaranteed I’d say. Rome however will be rammed!

Where do you see the allocations?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:47 - Nov 30 with 14144 viewsmarchamjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:39 - Nov 30 by builthjack

Where do you see the allocations?

On the uefa website 👍

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:02 - Nov 30 with 14130 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:47 - Nov 30 by marchamjack

On the uefa website 👍

IIt looks like its 20,000 for each team in Baku, and 24,000 for each team in Rome, for the group games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:10 - Nov 30 with 14125 viewsmarchamjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:02 - Nov 30 by builthjack

IIt looks like its 20,000 for each team in Baku, and 24,000 for each team in Rome, for the group games.

There’ll be a lot of empty seats then in Baku

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:14 - Nov 30 with 14119 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:10 - Nov 30 by marchamjack

There’ll be a lot of empty seats then in Baku

We will probably take 20000 there. Very cheap when you get there.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:36 - Nov 30 with 14092 viewssherpajacob

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 19:47 - Nov 30 by raynor94

They played some outstanding stuff in 96, and really should have beaten Germany in the semi

They were outplayed by Switzerland, needed a penalty save to get past Scotland and were completely outplayed by Spain who had 2 legitimate goals disallowed and a stone wall penalty turned d own..

They did beat a Dutch team who were too busy fighting each other to offer any resistance.

2 wins and 3 draws from 5 games at Wembley is hardly inspirational. Even with England's most talented player ever on top of his game.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:47 - Nov 30 with 14076 viewsmarchamjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:14 - Nov 30 by builthjack

We will probably take 20000 there. Very cheap when you get there.

Be surprised if we do looking at the cost of flights now for that many to afford them. Much more expensive already than last month

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 23:20 - Nov 30 with 14054 viewsmajorraglan

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:47 - Nov 30 by marchamjack

Be surprised if we do looking at the cost of flights now for that many to afford them. Much more expensive already than last month

I agree. I was looking at going but we have a family holiday at the start of July, the additional time off, the expense of the flights is putting a negative spin on making a trip to Baku, flights are going up quickly and the ones I looked at were north of £400.
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 23:25 - Nov 30 with 14045 viewsbuilthjack

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 22:47 - Nov 30 by marchamjack

Yes, that's the bad thing. Flights may reduce once the initial flurry is done. Hopefully.

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 05:20 - Dec 1 with 13936 viewsNotLoyal

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 21:30 - Nov 30 by marchamjack

The Romans won't like it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:19 - Dec 1 with 13910 viewsCooperman

For Rome just don’t consider going in and out of Rome. The Italian train network is excellent and you may find it better to go via another provincial city and take a rail connection.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 07:30 - Dec 1 with 13906 viewsCooperman

For those considering Baku please check out:
Via Frankfurt with Lufthansa
Via Dubai with Emirates
Via Doha with Qatar which even has a Cardiff option.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:18 - Dec 1 with 13891 viewssainthelens

If we were to get out of that group, then it'll be as runners up. Then that will mean the next game will be in Amsterdam.....now that is definitely on the cards.!!
Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:03 - Dec 1 with 13865 viewsmonmouth

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 08:18 - Dec 1 by sainthelens

If we were to get out of that group, then it'll be as runners up. Then that will mean the next game will be in Amsterdam.....now that is definitely on the cards.!!

The best 4 third place teams go through too don't they? They have made a real farce of this tournament.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:20 - Dec 1 with 13856 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:03 - Dec 1 by monmouth

The best 4 third place teams go through too don't they? They have made a real farce of this tournament.

Same as Euro 2016 in that respect. Only eight teams go out after the group stage.

Poll: Tory leader

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:40 - Dec 1 with 13845 viewssainthelens

Wales 2020 Euros Games / Tickets / Travel / Meets / Accommodation on 09:03 - Dec 1 by monmouth

Yep, yer right. But it was Amsterdam that made me perk up n take notice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024