Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cabango 22:20 - Nov 26 with 3493 viewsMagic_Michu

The only good thing to come out of that game.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Cabango on 22:30 - Nov 26 with 3426 viewsSwanski

Not overwhelmed at all. Made some good challenges with feet and in the air. Positional play looked good. I believe he is a cracking fella and a dream to coach. Hopefully gets plenty more opportunities this year.
Cabango on 22:31 - Nov 26 with 3416 viewsBadlands

He's a good player who reads the game well.
Doesn't have Wilmot's attacking drive but is a very, very good defender and a good communicator.
Which is why I'd like him to partner Horn with Wilmot playing in front of them as CDM.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cabango on 22:59 - Nov 26 with 3324 viewsTim_Harry

Just underlines how important is is to keep a grade one academy. Especially when it gives us the first choice of players in the South Wales area.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?441618-Yet-another-Cardiff-boy-snapped-up-b
Cabango on 23:01 - Nov 26 with 3312 viewsFireboy2

He didnt look out of place.

Good on you Ben.

Shame that huddersfield werent down to 10 for that disgraceful challenge as we could have nicked it.
Cabango on 06:19 - Nov 27 with 3097 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cabango on 22:59 - Nov 26 by Tim_Harry

Just underlines how important is is to keep a grade one academy. Especially when it gives us the first choice of players in the South Wales area.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?441618-Yet-another-Cardiff-boy-snapped-up-b

He was excellent to be fair. Tough ask to come on and partner another (relative) rookie but didn't put a foot wrong. Well done Ben, I bet his family was tremendously proud.

A word for the rest of the defence too - Woodman did well again, didn't stand a chance for the goal, Connor looked back to approaching his better form, Wilmot held things together superbly when Hoorn went off , I've been really impressed by him. Great maturity for his age.
And the much maligned Bidwell- did well! Definitely saved us with a tremendous block as last man when the Huddy fela looked like scoring. All in all (injury apart) a good night for the back 5.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cabango on 07:06 - Nov 27 with 3016 viewsTimTtam

Cabango on 22:59 - Nov 26 by Tim_Harry

From first glance, he looked so calm and comfortable. Excellent to see, considering he made his debut away from home in a game up for grabs.

If we can keep our current academy status permanently, or at least for the next few years, I'm confident we can get promoted again through either talented players developing with us, or the funds acquired from selling them to a PL club.

I don't see it happening though. The last parachute payment should help us keep it for 2020/21, but after that I think they'll downgrade.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cabango on 08:46 - Nov 27 with 2896 viewsVincent_Vega

He slotted in seamlessly which is the biggest complement I can give seeing as we were tested at times last night

As for the scummers bitching about the academy....

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cabango on 09:07 - Nov 27 with 2869 viewsBest_loser

Cabango on 07:06 - Nov 27 by TimTtam

From first glance, he looked so calm and comfortable. Excellent to see, considering he made his debut away from home in a game up for grabs.

If we can keep our current academy status permanently, or at least for the next few years, I'm confident we can get promoted again through either talented players developing with us, or the funds acquired from selling them to a PL club.

I don't see it happening though. The last parachute payment should help us keep it for 2020/21, but after that I think they'll downgrade.

Funds acquired from selling

That's the function of the academy now
Login to get fewer ads

Cabango on 15:45 - Nov 27 with 2632 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Don't worry it won't take Cooper long to get him playing as mediocre as the rest.
Cabango on 15:48 - Nov 27 with 2625 viewsThornburyswan

Cabango on 06:19 - Nov 27 by Brynmill_Jack

He was excellent to be fair. Tough ask to come on and partner another (relative) rookie but didn't put a foot wrong. Well done Ben, I bet his family was tremendously proud.

A word for the rest of the defence too - Woodman did well again, didn't stand a chance for the goal, Connor looked back to approaching his better form, Wilmot held things together superbly when Hoorn went off , I've been really impressed by him. Great maturity for his age.
And the much maligned Bidwell- did well! Definitely saved us with a tremendous block as last man when the Huddy fela looked like scoring. All in all (injury apart) a good night for the back 5.

Bidders is a decent blocker, seen him do it a few times now . . . . . does get caught out of position a fair bit mind.
Cabango on 16:14 - Nov 27 with 2588 viewsUxbridge

More than a hint of the Ashley's about him IMO. Seems to read the game very well.

Academy keeps churning them out, fair play.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Cabango on 16:16 - Nov 27 with 2586 viewsMLT18

Fantastic young player. Strong and quick and is only going to get better. He’s played against some seasoned pros in the last month - Danny Welbeck, Gerard Deulofeu and last night Fraizer Campbell and he’s looked at home in dealing with them. Hopefully he’ll get a chance to enhance his reputation against Fulham. Well done Ben.
Cabango on 17:42 - Nov 27 with 2512 viewsherbie

Ben is a great lad, as well as a very talented player. Comes from a great family and is really level headed. Good luck Ben.
Cabango on 17:58 - Nov 27 with 2479 viewsFireboy2

Cabango on 17:42 - Nov 27 by herbie

Ben is a great lad, as well as a very talented player. Comes from a great family and is really level headed. Good luck Ben.

If rodon doesnt go to another club we might be seeing the future welsh centre half pairing turning out for the swans next season or even before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024