Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread 00:39 - Nov 27 with 21458 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 00:53 - Nov 27 with 7371 viewsEbo

Our live TV results have been good this year!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 07:25 - Nov 27 with 7302 viewsTimTtam

Am I crazy thinking we will win this?

Am I crazier thinking the score will be 3-2?

We seemed to go well against the top sides early in the season. Lets hope we can (somehow) find that form again and stop this home slump.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 08:21 - Nov 27 with 7283 viewsVincent_Vega

A right tuning here I fear

0-3

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 11:41 - Nov 27 with 7198 viewsNotLoyal

Oh dear.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 11:52 - Nov 27 with 7190 viewsAndy1300

Can’t see us getting anything from the game tbh

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 27 with 7045 viewssainthelens

Top performance and a convincing win will send some of us to the Priory.
Anyone's guess.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 15:05 - Nov 27 with 7026 viewsmonmouth

I’ll be there as usual, hoping we can put it all together and not be as shit as has become customary.

Might have time to call in globe for a beer if anyone is about. Actually how the hell would I know. I’d be looking for Ian McShane, Gordon Brown or Baldrick (and he’s in Spain anyway). So if anyone is there, say hello to the large white dog in the corner.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 27 with 6958 viewscockneyswan

It’s no coincidence our away form is better than home this season, I think it’s because of the boo boys at the Liberty, youngsters find it very difficult. Get behind the team win loose or draw 👏👍
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 17:57 - Nov 27 with 6886 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 27 by cockneyswan

It’s no coincidence our away form is better than home this season, I think it’s because of the boo boys at the Liberty, youngsters find it very difficult. Get behind the team win loose or draw 👏👍

Absolutely spot on the money.
The home "support" at the Liberty is the poorest I have ever come across in my lifetime. The only crowd that can boo their team when they come off the pitch in second position in the league. Other than the North East corner the negative vibes that come from around the ground is very much reflected in the imbalance of our home and away form, but the idiots on here will still start jeering at the first sideways pass we make to retain possession. Got to be the least knowledgeable crowd in the league pyramid.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Nov 27 with 6829 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 17:57 - Nov 27 by nantywatcher

Absolutely spot on the money.
The home "support" at the Liberty is the poorest I have ever come across in my lifetime. The only crowd that can boo their team when they come off the pitch in second position in the league. Other than the North East corner the negative vibes that come from around the ground is very much reflected in the imbalance of our home and away form, but the idiots on here will still start jeering at the first sideways pass we make to retain possession. Got to be the least knowledgeable crowd in the league pyramid.

Rubbish

We’ve served up exactly the same tripe away, just been luckier.

The crowd’s not to blame for the utter shite we’ve seen on the pitch for ages at the Lib. Nothing wrong when they played well against Cardiff was there? Pathetic excuse for sheer job incompetence.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 20:31]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 18:57 - Nov 27 with 6815 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Nov 27 by monmouth

Rubbish

We’ve served up exactly the same tripe away, just been luckier.

The crowd’s not to blame for the utter shite we’ve seen on the pitch for ages at the Lib. Nothing wrong when they played well against Cardiff was there? Pathetic excuse for sheer job incompetence.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 20:31]

the players have to play their part in generating a positive atmos ,create fuk all, playing like a bunch of lazy strangers is very hard to stomach for most loyal fans and it creates zilch good vibes .

sort it out !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 18:59 - Nov 27 with 6814 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 27 by cockneyswan

The crowd have got behind the team. Its been quiet at times and there's been the ocassional mass groan, but generally the suport has been positive.

It's more to do with team knowing they just have to be disciplined off the ball and we don't have what it takes to open them up.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 19:00 - Nov 27 with 6810 viewsLeonWasGod

"The referee will be..."

Shi*e in all likelihood
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 19:43 - Nov 27 with 6756 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 18:59 - Nov 27 by LeonWasGod

The crowd have got behind the team. Its been quiet at times and there's been the ocassional mass groan, but generally the suport has been positive.

It's more to do with team knowing they just have to be disciplined off the ball and we don't have what it takes to open them up.

Atmosphere at the Liberty is dire and has really been good. I remember discussions about it when we first went there.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 27 with 6648 viewsLibertarian

Any news on VDH’s fitness?

Wilmot has been good and Cabango looks promising. But I think a bit of experience it vital
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 22:30 - Nov 27 with 6581 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 19:43 - Nov 27 by Badlands

Atmosphere at the Liberty is dire and has really been good. I remember discussions about it when we first went there.

Great atmosphere second half v millwall.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 01:13 - Nov 28 with 6472 viewsWanderer

Is Mawson playing for them atm? hope to god he doesn't score against us.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 06:10 - Nov 28 with 6355 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 01:13 - Nov 28 by Wanderer

Ugh, why did you have to mention that!!!

Nailed on now.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 09:00 - Nov 28 with 6258 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 01:13 - Nov 28 by Wanderer

I can hear it now.............
Aaaalfie Mawson
Is a w@nker
Is a w@nker

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 09:31 - Nov 28 with 6233 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 09:00 - Nov 28 by builthjack

I can hear it now.............
Aaaalfie Mawson
Is a w@nker
Is a w@nker

Before or after he scores.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 09:58 - Nov 28 with 6201 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 22:30 - Nov 27 by NotLoyal

Great atmosphere second half v millwall.

For 15 minutes in one small pocket.
There was not a good atmosphere.

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 12:55 - Nov 28 with 6059 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 09:58 - Nov 28 by Badlands

For 15 minutes in one small pocket.
There was not a good atmosphere.

Yes, it must be the home fans at fault. nothing to do with their reacting to the stanadrd of play.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 15:04 - Nov 28 with 5958 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 19:43 - Nov 27 by Badlands

It does need a little something to come back from the players. We're very quick to respond when there is anything worth cheering about. And when it goes flat it's just quiet, not hostile. It's not rocking though, I certainly agree there.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 28 with 5920 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 15:04 - Nov 28 by LeonWasGod

It does need a little something to come back from the players. We're very quick to respond when there is anything worth cheering about. And when it goes flat it's just quiet, not hostile. It's not rocking though, I certainly agree there.

But there are times when a team is flat and a good atmosphere can lift them.

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 28 with 5841 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 28 by Badlands

But there are times when a team is flat and a good atmosphere can lift them.

Chicken and egg syndrome.

I have to say most of the huddersfield crowd got behind their team big style for most of the game but they did play well.

Imo firstly the crowd have a duty to get behind the team at the start of the game then the buck passes to them.

In my limited experience of watching us at home the only stand that is vocal is the east which is a joke, wherever i get tickets to watch us at home i try to get vocal but most people around me look at me as if ive sh!t in their slippers, it shouldnt take a fvcking derby for everyone to get vociferous but i guess thats what our home crowd has become which is a damn shame.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024