Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Climate Leaders debate 19:24 - Nov 28 with 1659 viewsladyjack

Boris and Farage fail to turn up for the climate debate, the right wing have no solutions on the topic, some would say the right wing have no solutions on any topic.
Good sensible debate tonight with the leaders of Labour, Lib-Dems, SNP, Plaid and the Greens and without trying to make a political point the debate is far better off without the Conservative and Brexit party leaders who no doubt would have dumbed down the debate.

Corbyn straight in agreeing with Plaid Cymru and then talking about Swansea yet again, he spoke about Swansea in another televised debate the other day as well.
Climate Leaders debate on 19:30 - Nov 28 with 1051 viewsexiledclaseboy

Johnson sent his father and Gove and are now threatening C4’s broadcast licence.

Poll: Tory leader

Climate Leaders debate on 19:33 - Nov 28 with 1027 viewsmonmouth

Climate Leaders debate on 19:30 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

Johnson sent his father and Gove and are now threatening C4’s broadcast licence.

For replacing him with a melting block of ice.

Such a delicate flower, the massive barrel of shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Climate Leaders debate on 19:35 - Nov 28 with 1039 viewsladyjack

Lib-Dem leader agreeing with Adam Price now.
Climate Leaders debate on 19:37 - Nov 28 with 1032 viewsladyjack

Corbyn off about Swansea yet again, for the second separate time tonight - he is off about the Swansea lagoon.
Climate Leaders debate on 19:39 - Nov 28 with 1021 viewsexiledclaseboy

Climate Leaders debate on 19:33 - Nov 28 by monmouth

For replacing him with a melting block of ice.

Such a delicate flower, the massive barrel of shit.

Still hasn’t agreed to the Neil interview either. The BBC will have huge questions to answer if he doesn’t do it. As will Johnson but he’ll do what he always does, either ignore them or lie and everyone will say “oh, Boris, what are you like”.

Climate Leaders debate on 19:41 - Nov 28 with 1008 viewsbluey_the_blue

Thanks for the thrilling play-by-play trampie.

I'm missing the debate, sadly it's NFL Thanksgiving night, so watching Detroit stuff Chicago.

Keep up the good work!
Climate Leaders debate on 19:43 - Nov 28 with 998 viewsbluey_the_blue

Climate Leaders debate on 19:39 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

Still hasn’t agreed to the Neil interview either. The BBC will have huge questions to answer if he doesn’t do it. As will Johnson but he’ll do what he always does, either ignore them or lie and everyone will say “oh, Boris, what are you like”.

Think he should do a Neil interview, but is clearly playing percentages.

Clearly seems to believe less damage by not doing it than by being skewered. Like I said, I think he should do it, but it's a smart strategy at this stage.
Climate Leaders debate on 19:44 - Nov 28 with 997 viewsexiledclaseboy

Climate Leaders debate on 19:43 - Nov 28 by bluey_the_blue

Clearly seems to believe less damage by not doing it than by being skewered. Like I said, I think he should do it, but it's a smart strategy at this stage.

Y’know, like that.

Login to get fewer ads

Climate Leaders debate on 19:47 - Nov 28 with 983 viewsbluey_the_blue

Climate Leaders debate on 19:44 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

Y’know, like that.

Oh please.

I think he absolutely should be interviewed by Neil.

If he thinks not doing it would lose 1% of votes against say 3% by doing it then it's a smart strategy at this stage of the election.

Debates, interviews aren't going to change people's minds, aren't going to materially affect anything really. Never liked them, although Neil is a class above all other presenters / interviewers.
Climate Leaders debate on 19:48 - Nov 28 with 982 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I wonder whether the BBC told the other party leaders that they were all being interviewed by Neill?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Climate Leaders debate on 19:54 - Nov 28 with 969 viewsexiledclaseboy

Climate Leaders debate on 19:48 - Nov 28 by Joe_bradshaw

I wonder whether the BBC told the other party leaders that they were all being interviewed by Neill?

Certainly the implication is exactly that, they all agreed to take part on the basis that the others had agreed to do the same.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 19:55]

Climate Leaders debate on 19:56 - Nov 28 with 964 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Climate Leaders debate on 19:54 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

Certainly the implication is exactly that, they all agreed to take part on the basis that the others had agreed to do the same.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 19:55]

The BBC are not having a very good election.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Climate Leaders debate on 20:00 - Nov 28 with 951 viewsexiledclaseboy

Climate Leaders debate on 19:56 - Nov 28 by Joe_bradshaw

The BBC are not having a very good election.

I like your sense of understatement, Joe.

Climate Leaders debate on 20:01 - Nov 28 with 946 viewsEbo

Climate Leaders debate on 19:43 - Nov 28 by bluey_the_blue

Replace the word smart with the word “cowardly”. There fixed it for you.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Climate Leaders debate on 20:06 - Nov 28 with 935 viewsbluey_the_blue

Climate Leaders debate on 20:01 - Nov 28 by Ebo

Replace the word smart with the word “cowardly”. There fixed it for you.

Arf!

Well in lead in polls, no need to risk anything. Let other parties implode.
Climate Leaders debate on 20:08 - Nov 28 with 933 viewsladyjack

It was class by channel 4 to show two blocks of ice melting with the Conservative party written on one block and the Brexit party written on the other block.

If the Cons and Brexit party turn up for the next debate if I was Corbyn, Price, Sturgeon or Swinson and I wanted to address a point made by Boris or Farage I would say 'I would like to take issue with what the ice cube says on that point'.
Climate Leaders debate on 20:12 - Nov 28 with 922 viewsbluey_the_blue

Climate Leaders debate on 20:08 - Nov 28 by ladyjack

It was class by channel 4 to show two blocks of ice melting with the Conservative party written on one block and the Brexit party written on the other block.

If the Cons and Brexit party turn up for the next debate if I was Corbyn, Price, Sturgeon or Swinson and I wanted to address a point made by Boris or Farage I would say 'I would like to take issue with what the ice cube says on that point'.

I'm sure that sounded funnier in your head than written down.

Tories sent a representative, C4 refused. Complaint already sent to Ofcom, each party didn't have equal representation. Gove was a perfectly acceptable representative as Rudd was when she stood in for May in 2017.
Climate Leaders debate on 20:13 - Nov 28 with 920 viewsEbo

Climate Leaders debate on 20:06 - Nov 28 by bluey_the_blue

Arf!

Yougov poll? Think you’re in for a massive shock in 2 weeks.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Climate Leaders debate on 20:14 - Nov 28 with 919 viewsexiledclaseboy

Climate Leaders debate on 20:12 - Nov 28 by bluey_the_blue

I'm sure that sounded funnier in your head than written down.

Tories sent a representative, C4 refused. Complaint already sent to Ofcom, each party didn't have equal representation. Gove was a perfectly acceptable representative as Rudd was when she stood in for May in 2017.

It’s a leader’s debate. Gove isn’t the party leader. They weren’t obliged to give him a platform.

Climate Leaders debate on 20:17 - Nov 28 with 905 viewsNeathJack

Utter coward of a man and simply not fit for office.

Climate Leaders debate on 20:17 - Nov 28 with 903 viewsbluey_the_blue

Climate Leaders debate on 20:14 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a leader’s debate. Gove isn’t the party leader. They weren’t obliged to give him a platform.

It's a leaders debate because C4 say it is. Broadcasters have to provide balance to *parties*.

Gove was secretary of state for environment, food and rural affairs in the past. He'd have more relevant knowledge for this debate than Corbyn or Swinson.
Climate Leaders debate on 20:22 - Nov 28 with 888 viewsexiledclaseboy

Climate Leaders debate on 20:17 - Nov 28 by bluey_the_blue

It's a leaders debate because C4 say it is. Broadcasters have to provide balance to *parties*.

Gove was secretary of state for environment, food and rural affairs in the past. He'd have more relevant knowledge for this debate than Corbyn or Swinson.

Johnson was invited as were all the other leaders but declined. That’s as far as C4’s obligation for balance went. It’s was the Tories’ choice not to be represented by their leader. The Ofcom complaint won’t be upheld.

There was a debate in 2015 that Cameron refused to attend.

Climate Leaders debate on 20:23 - Nov 28 with 881 viewsHumpty

Climate Leaders debate on 20:06 - Nov 28 by bluey_the_blue

Arf!

Politically expedient and cowardly then.
Climate Leaders debate on 20:24 - Nov 28 with 877 viewsLohengrin

Climate Leaders debate on 19:37 - Nov 28 by ladyjack

Corbyn off about Swansea yet again, for the second separate time tonight - he is off about the Swansea lagoon.

Try not get too much ‘Red Tory’ cock in your mouth at one time, Tramp. You’ll choke...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Climate Leaders debate on 20:24 - Nov 28 with 871 viewsbluey_the_blue

Climate Leaders debate on 20:22 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

Johnson was invited as were all the other leaders but declined. That’s as far as C4’s obligation for balance went. It’s was the Tories’ choice not to be represented by their leader. The Ofcom complaint won’t be upheld.

There was a debate in 2015 that Cameron refused to attend.

Well, we'll see about the Ofcom complaint. I too doubt it'll be upheld but Tories sent somebody with knowledge on the topic of debate which was then rejected by the broadcaster.

Regardless, I didn't see it as an enjoyable NFL game is on. Was anything of note said? Anything that would cause a rise / fall for any party?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024