Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia 09:49 - Nov 29 with 3862 viewsepaul

Obviously a temp change, well done the club, we are all inclusive, some shocking homophobic comments on the twitter post, same on the facebook page, it's 2019 ffs.
No wonder no openly gay playing footballers have come out, we don't need fans like this.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 10:00 - Nov 29 with 3843 viewsDarran

Yes I agree and I’m sure we all agree it’s a dreadful rainbow too.
It’s supposed to be violet not some shade of red ffs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 10:17 - Nov 29 with 3821 viewsHighjack

Richard Of York Gave Battle In Richard

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 10:23 - Nov 29 with 3810 viewsDarran

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 10:17 - Nov 29 by Highjack

Richard Of York Gave Battle In Richard

I’m having that. 😂😂😂

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 10:41 - Nov 29 with 3785 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, they've fecked that up by not using web safe colours or whatever you have to use now.

Nowt wrong with the idea, just the execution. A bit like Grimes' freekicks!
Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 11:27 - Nov 29 with 3751 viewsJackSomething

Gary's going to lose his sh*t when he sees this...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 11:39 - Nov 29 with 3727 viewsVincent_Vega

If the club want to change their profile pic to include the rainbow flag, so what.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 11:44 - Nov 29 with 3714 viewsDarran

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 11:27 - Nov 29 by JackSomething

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 13:27 - Nov 29 with 3593 viewsLord_Bony

They need to sort.out the colours of the rainbow in the right order ffs.

It's red,orange,green,yellow, blue,indigo, violet. School boy stuff really.

You need.to sort out yer Indigo's and Violet's luvviez.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 13:40 - Nov 29 with 3574 viewsSwanjaxs

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 13:27 - Nov 29 by Lord_Bony

They need to sort.out the colours of the rainbow in the right order ffs.

It's red,orange,green,yellow, blue,indigo, violet. School boy stuff really.

You need.to sort out yer Indigo's and Violet's luvviez.

Not according to this..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 14:40 - Nov 29 with 3508 viewsBadlands

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 15:19 - Nov 29 with 3476 viewsLord_Bony

Both of the above are correct.

Now someone needs to tell them.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 16:36 - Nov 29 with 3389 viewsTimTtam

Some of the comments are from Ghana/Ayew supporters. It seems LGBT rights in Ghana are shocking. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Ghana

Not sure what excuses non-Ghanaian people have though.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 16:38 - Nov 29 with 3386 viewsTimTtam

I did think this was funny though:

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 19:01 - Nov 29 with 3305 viewsAl_Bundy

Is there a colour laces for straight players ?
Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 19:23 - Nov 29 with 3270 viewsGaryjack

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 11:27 - Nov 29 by JackSomething

WTF!!!!!! FVCKIN ELL!!!!! CRAZY FOOLS!!! THEY NEED SHOOTING!!! Bunch of o's!!!

How did i do?
Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 12:00 - Nov 30 with 3118 viewsJackSomething

You nailed it Gary. I meant to add a smiley to show the spirit in which the post was made, but you didn't need it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 23:17 - Nov 30 with 3024 viewsphact0rri

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 19:01 - Nov 29 by Al_Bundy

Is there a colour laces for straight players ?

yeah its rainbows too. The initiative is inclusiveness, not separation.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 23:31 - Nov 30 with 3006 viewsItchySphincter

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 10:00 - Nov 29 by Darran

Yes I agree and I’m sure we all agree it’s a dreadful rainbow too.
It’s supposed to be violet not some shade of red ffs.

Roy G. Biv mun.

Purple aint indigo.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Official Swans new profile pic, some shocking homophobia on 23:37 - Nov 30 with 2997 viewsItchySphincter

WOL firmly on board.....

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/vile-slurs-directed-s

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024