Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand v England 2nd Test match 13:45 - Nov 29 with 937 viewstheloneranger

New Zealand 173/3.

Only rain at tea saved England from further embarrassment. Picking 5 seam bowlers and only Root as part time spin bowler really worked out well, plus Stokes looks fvcked after bowling a couple of overs.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 17:45 - Nov 29 with 907 viewsbluey_the_blue

Stokes is fvcked, has a knee injury hence picking extra seam bowler.
New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 18:07 - Nov 29 with 893 viewstheloneranger

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 17:45 - Nov 29 by bluey_the_blue

Stokes is fvcked, has a knee injury hence picking extra seam bowler.

Nope, Stokes was fit at the beginning of the match and his knee went at the end of his 2nd over. They've been looking after him since his op on the same knee in 2016.

The decision to play with no recognised spinner had fvck all to do with Stokes, but was another stupid decision by England. They still began the match with 4 fast bowlers plus Stokes.

EDIT ...

Great to see Magnus Labuschagne score another Test ton with126, to follow his 185 at the Gabba. He's now scored more Test runs in 2019 than anyone else, his tally of 793 putting him ahead of Steve Smith.

I hope he brings his terrific form back to Glamorgan next season.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 18:09]

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 18:12 - Nov 29 with 885 viewsSwanjaxs

Dont panic.

England gona win this Test apparently 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 18:19 - Nov 29 with 881 viewsbluey_the_blue

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 18:07 - Nov 29 by theloneranger

Nope, Stokes was fit at the beginning of the match and his knee went at the end of his 2nd over. They've been looking after him since his op on the same knee in 2016.

The decision to play with no recognised spinner had fvck all to do with Stokes, but was another stupid decision by England. They still began the match with 4 fast bowlers plus Stokes.

EDIT ...

Great to see Magnus Labuschagne score another Test ton with126, to follow his 185 at the Gabba. He's now scored more Test runs in 2019 than anyone else, his tally of 793 putting him ahead of Steve Smith.

I hope he brings his terrific form back to Glamorgan next season.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 18:09]

Radio 4 reported on announcement of the team that an additional seamer had been picked rather than a spinner due to Stokes injury...
New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 18:37 - Nov 29 with 871 viewstheloneranger

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 18:19 - Nov 29 by bluey_the_blue

Radio 4 reported on announcement of the team that an additional seamer had been picked rather than a spinner due to Stokes injury...

So that's why Root gave him the ball, because he was injured. It's the same knee niggle he's had since his op in 2016.

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 19:05 - Nov 29 with 860 viewsbluey_the_blue

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 18:37 - Nov 29 by theloneranger

So that's why Root gave him the ball, because he was injured. It's the same knee niggle he's had since his op in 2016.

Radio 4 said the extra seamer was picked to reduce the number of overs Stokes bowled...
New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 00:09 - Dec 3 with 783 viewsSwanjaxs

Joe Denly 🙈

All jokes aside he should be ashamed of himself.

Probably on 120k a year.

Pathetic

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 00:16 - Dec 3 with 765 viewsSwansNZ

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 00:09 - Dec 3 by Swanjaxs

Joe Denly 🙈

All jokes aside he should be ashamed of himself.

Probably on 120k a year.

Pathetic

but funny all the same

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 00:29 - Dec 3 with 757 viewsSwanjaxs

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 00:16 - Dec 3 by SwansNZ

but funny all the same

Absolutely

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 00:36 - Dec 3 with 745 viewsWarwickHunt

New Zealand v England 2nd Test match on 00:16 - Dec 3 by SwansNZ

but funny all the same

Even Jofra laughed. Eventually.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024