Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge 14:39 - Nov 29 with 16337 viewstheloneranger

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/police-dealing-with-incident
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 14:40]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:38 - Nov 29 with 1580 viewsDarran

He’d already killed two people apparently.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:43 - Nov 29 with 1553 viewstheloneranger

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:37 - Nov 29 by Neath_Jack

Member of the public who took the knife from the terrorist.

He was taking a chance by keeping hold of the knife, with all the armed police around.

Very brave people, one and all.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:44 - Nov 29 with 1548 viewsPozuelosSideys

Il tell you something. I was going to work this morning about 8ish and there were fckloads of police about. On the beat, in cars. Some armed (not unusual). I even commented on it to a colleague. It was noticeable as there were far more than usual

The Met are saying they had no info on this, but im not so sure.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:45 - Nov 29 with 1530 viewsJimmyGilligan

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:38 - Nov 29 by Darran

He’d already killed two people apparently.

The blade looked pretty clean for him to have killed two people with it
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:46 - Nov 29 with 1523 viewsDarran

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:45 - Nov 29 by JimmyGilligan

The blade looked pretty clean for him to have killed two people with it

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2019/nov/29/london-bridge-incident-poli

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:48 - Nov 29 with 1509 viewsHighjack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:44 - Nov 29 by PozuelosSideys

Il tell you something. I was going to work this morning about 8ish and there were fckloads of police about. On the beat, in cars. Some armed (not unusual). I even commented on it to a colleague. It was noticeable as there were far more than usual

The Met are saying they had no info on this, but im not so sure.

Black Friday.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:51 - Nov 29 with 1499 viewsmajorraglan

Let’s hope there’s a very quick and sensible resolution to the IOPC investigation against the police officers. No doubt some may jump on the police brutality bandwagon, but looking at that to me it’s a case of reasonable force and job well done.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:58 - Nov 29 with 1469 viewsLeonWasGod

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:51 - Nov 29 by majorraglan

Let’s hope there’s a very quick and sensible resolution to the IOPC investigation against the police officers. No doubt some may jump on the police brutality bandwagon, but looking at that to me it’s a case of reasonable force and job well done.

Agreed. If he was wearing what looked like a bomb vest and they knew that at the time, doesn't sound like they had much option.
Login to get fewer ads

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 19:08 - Nov 29 with 1445 viewsBrynCartwright

Two members of the public killed by this piece of excrement apparently.

Well done to the cops for taking him out, with his crappy fake suicide vest, but amazing praise to the normal fellers that took him on and stopped him killing more.

The guy is dead. No paradise, No 72 virgins. Just nothing. What a dick.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 19:28 - Nov 29 with 1406 viewsLohengrin

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:13 - Nov 29 by Highjack

Wtf is wrong with these people? What sort of f*cked up nonsense goes through their heads to think that this is something to do?

The last thing to go through his head was a 5.56mm round.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 19:39 - Nov 29 with 1376 viewsJimmyGilligan

There's been another one in the hague https://bnonews.com/index.php/2019/11/multiple-people-stabbed-at-hudsons-bay-in-
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 19:43 - Nov 29 with 1366 viewsProfessor

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:58 - Nov 29 by LeonWasGod

Agreed. If he was wearing what looked like a bomb vest and they knew that at the time, doesn't sound like they had much option.

And me. The response should be appropriate to protect the public. They did the right thing in the circumstances. There was an account from one of the public who tackled him on R5 earlier. He apparently also had a gun. He carried on resisting after being tasered and was reaching for the firearm. They did what they needed to do. There will be an investigation of course, but we should thank all those who risked their lives to protect those of others today
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:09 - Nov 29 with 1312 viewsswan65split

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:51 - Nov 29 by majorraglan

I wonder what anyone who moans about what the cops did would be shouting if they were near the T&at the time? sureit would be "shoot shoot"
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:11 - Nov 29 with 1311 viewsswan65split

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:33 - Nov 29 by ladyjack

It seems like there was some very brave members of the public that might well have saved some lives by wrestling the perpetrator, I hope those people get recognised.

Yes very Brave
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:34 - Nov 29 with 1293 viewsCatullus

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 19:28 - Nov 29 by Lohengrin

The last thing to go through his head was a 5.56mm round.

I would say that round was also the most sensible thing to go through his head.

Now this vest was fake which seems strange, is this some kind of response test in the run up to a more serious attack? An election coming, Christmas nearly here, London will be teeming. Lets hope not.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:47 - Nov 29 with 1284 viewsladyjack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:34 - Nov 29 by Catullus

I would say that round was also the most sensible thing to go through his head.

Now this vest was fake which seems strange, is this some kind of response test in the run up to a more serious attack? An election coming, Christmas nearly here, London will be teeming. Lets hope not.

Didn't they wear fake vests on the previous London Bridge attack.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:50 - Nov 29 with 1280 viewsCatullus

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:47 - Nov 29 by ladyjack

Didn't they wear fake vests on the previous London Bridge attack.

I don't remember. Lets just hope this was some solo lunatic and not part of a cell.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:51 - Nov 29 with 1278 viewstheloneranger

The guy carrying the knife was a plain clothes police officer.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:59 - Nov 29 with 1253 viewsThrasher6

One thing to take out of this is this. People...ordinary people... will do extraordinary things as a matter of fact. It was similar recently in Melbourne...we are collectively blessed with a spirit to defy these morons...whatever it takes...we will defeat them.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:03 - Nov 29 with 1246 viewsCatullus

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:59 - Nov 29 by Thrasher6

One thing to take out of this is this. People...ordinary people... will do extraordinary things as a matter of fact. It was similar recently in Melbourne...we are collectively blessed with a spirit to defy these morons...whatever it takes...we will defeat them.

Unfortunately there always seems to be more of these lunatics, no matter how many we stop. We may never defeat them but they will never defeat us, we can't stop the war but we can win most of the battles.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:13 - Nov 29 with 1236 viewsswan65split

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:59 - Nov 29 by Thrasher6

I have total admiration for them, I was put in a position years ago, luckily it turned out to be harmless, but I wasn't to know that.

They deserve their drink tonight.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:29 - Nov 29 with 1219 viewsNogginthenog

Looked like a classic double tap a la sas. Good riddance. And yes the previous terror attack in this area , they were wearing false suicide vests.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:46 - Nov 29 with 1187 viewsFireboy2

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:09 - Nov 29 by swan65split

I wonder what anyone who moans about what the cops did would be shouting if they were near the T&at the time? sureit would be "shoot shoot"

Not being funny to you or the few others who have mentioned about people moaning re the police but i havent heard, read or seen anyone moaning about the police actions only praise for their and the brave members of the public in sorting this pr!ck out.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:11 - Nov 29 with 1153 viewsswan65split

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:46 - Nov 29 by Fireboy2

Not being funny to you or the few others who have mentioned about people moaning re the police but i havent heard, read or seen anyone moaning about the police actions only praise for their and the brave members of the public in sorting this pr!ck out.

Theres been nowt on here, but seen a few on FB whether their wind ups or what who knows.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:49 - Nov 29 with 1114 viewsNotLoyal

Fcking Coppers, shooting people like that, if they did their jobs properly they would have identified this person three months before he was born and done their jobs properly.

*To avoid complication this is the view of Mr Keyboard from number 22 who only reacts quickly to shouts, screams and cries for help by closing his curtains and living his life in hindsight*

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024