Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge 14:39 - Nov 29 with 16342 viewstheloneranger

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/police-dealing-with-incident
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 14:40]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:09 - Nov 30 with 1183 viewsSirjohnalot

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:05 - Nov 30 by bluey_the_blue

Tories introduced the law which meant, if sentenced after law changed, the terrorist POS would have had to go through Parole Board, correct?

As he was sentenced before it, he had to be released at half way, correct?

It reads as if you're saying Tories introduced law that allowed his release?

Yes, sir, that’s my understanding.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 19:10 - Nov 30 with 1179 viewsFieryJack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:52 - Nov 30 by Flashberryjack

F*ck me ! you make a hypocritical post, then call me a hypocrite.

Then you come over all sanctimonious...then accuse. me of being sanctimonious.

Jesus mate, put the spade down.

Ok, I've put the spade down, mainly because it's Saturday night & it's time to go out for a drink 👍
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:14 - Nov 30 with 1158 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:09 - Nov 30 by Sirjohnalot

Yes, sir, that’s my understanding.

Phew.

Sir? Sir??? Never been so insulted in my life! I Sir am no gentleman...
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:15 - Nov 30 with 1157 viewsSirjohnalot

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:14 - Nov 30 by bluey_the_blue

Phew.

Sir? Sir??? Never been so insulted in my life! I Sir am no gentleman...

Bluey, I’m from Neath. Everyone is Sir, to me
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 19:17 - Nov 30 with 1153 viewsFieryJack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:56 - Nov 30 by Cooperman

Neither. I was just left wondering why someone would waste ten minutes of their life typing what you did.

🤔 fair enough.

I enjoyed writing it, though.

A bit self-indulgent, it has to be said.

But when I start commenting as much as Darran, I'll start worrying 😀
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:30 - Nov 30 with 1112 viewslondonlisa2001

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:05 - Nov 30 by bluey_the_blue

Tories introduced the law which meant, if sentenced after law changed, the terrorist POS would have had to go through Parole Board, correct?

As he was sentenced before it, he had to be released at half way, correct?

It reads as if you're saying Tories introduced law that allowed his release?

They did. They scrapped indeterminate sentences. While promising to protect against this situation. And not doing so,

Btw - on a day where campaigning is supposed to be suspended, Johnson and the indescribably loathsome Patel are out in force across various media channels, telling lies.

Another horrible attack in London. May the victims rest in peace.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:58 - Nov 30 with 1073 viewsmajorraglan

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:30 - Nov 30 by londonlisa2001

They did. They scrapped indeterminate sentences. While promising to protect against this situation. And not doing so,

Btw - on a day where campaigning is supposed to be suspended, Johnson and the indescribably loathsome Patel are out in force across various media channels, telling lies.

Another horrible attack in London. May the victims rest in peace.

More fall out and lots of questions to be answered, but not sure they all will be as some will no doubt touch a few sensitive nerves.

His lawyer is claiming he asked for help to be de radicalised when he was inside, but it didn’t happen. He’s then been released on license, that in effect means if he transgresses in any way shape or form he could be recalled to serve the rest of his 16 year sentence, so the question should be was he monitored, how many times and were any breaches identified but not dealt with? Then there’s a comment from a former Director Of Public Prosecutions re funding for de radicalising these offenders, if that’s not in place then you’d think they were potentially just or more dangerous when they came out than they were before they went inside.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/30/labour-and-tories-row-over-early
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 20:13 - Nov 30 with 1052 viewsCatullus

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridg on 19:58 - Nov 30 by majorraglan

More fall out and lots of questions to be answered, but not sure they all will be as some will no doubt touch a few sensitive nerves.

His lawyer is claiming he asked for help to be de radicalised when he was inside, but it didn’t happen. He’s then been released on license, that in effect means if he transgresses in any way shape or form he could be recalled to serve the rest of his 16 year sentence, so the question should be was he monitored, how many times and were any breaches identified but not dealt with? Then there’s a comment from a former Director Of Public Prosecutions re funding for de radicalising these offenders, if that’s not in place then you’d think they were potentially just or more dangerous when they came out than they were before they went inside.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/30/labour-and-tories-row-over-early

If someone asks for help to be deradicalised then surely they recognise they are wrong? In which case aren't they some way along the path to being deradicalised?
To not give them the support might make them think no one cares and possibly make them even worse, to release them in such a case is criminal.

In short, the system is broken, it doesn't work. The politicians have armed bodyguards the rest of us have to take care of ourselves. I wonder if Bojo or Corbyn would have tackled this fella? Well actually I think I know the answer.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 20:18 - Nov 30 with 1041 viewstheloneranger

"Stoke terror sentences revised"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22168422

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 20:34 - Nov 30 with 1012 viewsmajorraglan

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 20:18 - Nov 30 by theloneranger

"Stoke terror sentences revised"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22168422

Reading that, my take is that the judge is saying the Parole Board are best placed to make a decision on release, however the Parole Board have denied being involved. What’s going on?
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:08 - Nov 30 with 986 viewsSirjohnalot

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 20:34 - Nov 30 by majorraglan

Reading that, my take is that the judge is saying the Parole Board are best placed to make a decision on release, however the Parole Board have denied being involved. What’s going on?

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-usman-kh

This is the official judgement
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:20 - Nov 30 with 974 viewsSirjohnalot

Or even better the brilliant secret barrister

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2019/11/30/10-thing-you-should-know-about-the-lon
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:58 - Nov 30 with 942 viewsmajorraglan

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 21:20 - Nov 30 by Sirjohnalot

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2019/11/30/10-thing-you-should-know-about-the-lon

Thanks very much for posting this, very interesting reading. It certainly spells it out and identifies who the fibbers are.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:14 - Nov 30 with 915 viewsNotLoyal

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 12:53 - Nov 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Hopefully Sir Johnalot will bring us some clarity.

Not sure, he works for the people who put the prick in jail in the first place, and then when 'whoever it was' who signed the paperwork to release him left them to deal with him a second time.
Someone somewhere and whoever that is, or who they are need hanging out to dry for this.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:25 - Nov 30 with 894 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bloody hell

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:44 - Nov 30 with 876 viewsSirjohnalot

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:14 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

Not sure, he works for the people who put the prick in jail in the first place, and then when 'whoever it was' who signed the paperwork to release him left them to deal with him a second time.
Someone somewhere and whoever that is, or who they are need hanging out to dry for this.

I do what ?
I’m self employed
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:57 - Nov 30 with 855 viewsNotLoyal

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:44 - Nov 30 by Sirjohnalot

I do what ?
I’m self employed

My apologies, its been inferred numerous times on here your a cop.

OK I've changed it.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:00 - Nov 30 with 852 viewsNotLoyal

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:13 - Nov 30 by controversial_jack

It's impossible to disarm a determined knifeman by yourself. No martial arts or self defence system or any military training is effective against this kind of threat. The only way is to swarm the guy with more than one defender. They were very brave and if i may say so lucky not to get stabbed.

It's impossible?
Watch the video.
You make me smile every day.

OK I've changed it.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:01 - Nov 30 with 851 viewsSirjohnalot

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:57 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

No, I’m not a copper. People from Neath on here who run at Run 4 All Neath and who know my full name can google it with barrister and find my Chambers.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:03 - Nov 30 with 847 viewsCooperman

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:00 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

It's impossible?
Watch the video.
You make me smile every day.

Smile? He makes me LOL.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:12 - Nov 30 with 831 viewsmajorraglan

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:14 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

The Secret Barristers article is worth a read, it gives do indication as to what happened, who is telling fibs and where the likely shortcomings are. Papers are reporting that Khan asked for help to be de radicalised, but nothing happened, they are also reporting a CPS big wig highlighted concerns re the lack of funding for de radicalisation to Boris in 2016. The concern for me would be how many more have been released without being de radicalised and who could kick off at any point.

Re your last sentence, politics being politics and the people at the top being “untouchable” the blame will be directed at the law enforcement bodies and probation services.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:28 - Nov 30 with 817 viewsWarwickHunt

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:13 - Nov 30 by controversial_jack

It's impossible to disarm a determined knifeman by yourself. No martial arts or self defence system or any military training is effective against this kind of threat. The only way is to swarm the guy with more than one defender. They were very brave and if i may say so lucky not to get stabbed.

Unlike you to talk utter fûcking bollocks...

Krav Maga - look it up.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:42 - Nov 30 with 808 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 22:57 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

Only if you’re short on comprehension skills.

Poll: Tory leader

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:49 - Nov 30 with 804 viewslondonlisa2001

As always, she has been ruthlessly brilliant at cutting through the lies of those who should know better today.

Her tweet to Priti Patel which simply said ‘Stop lying’ about twenty times was a classic.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:52 - Nov 30 with 800 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 23:49 - Nov 30 by londonlisa2001

As always, she has been ruthlessly brilliant at cutting through the lies of those who should know better today.

Her tweet to Priti Patel which simply said ‘Stop lying’ about twenty times was a classic.

In normal times Patel would be ostracised for her activity today. She is horrendous.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024