Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking around the stadium on sky. 21:07 - Nov 29 with 4884 viewsGaryjack

I honestly don't think there's much more than 10k bums on seats tonight. It'll get lower if we keep this up.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 21:59 - Nov 29 with 3361 viewsNeathJack

12.5k tops.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 22:12 - Nov 29 with 3314 viewsjack2jack

The big screens said 16k odd, but looking round there were large sections empty.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 22:31 - Nov 29 with 3242 viewscmajack

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 22:12 - Nov 29 by jack2jack

The big screens said 16k odd, but looking round there were large sections empty.

There were large sections empty tonight, easily the lowest actual attendance at a league match I've seen for a while.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 23:25 - Nov 29 with 3107 viewsNotLoyal

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 22:31 - Nov 29 by cmajack

There were large sections empty tonight, easily the lowest actual attendance at a league match I've seen for a while.

I do recall wigan home the evening we got the points to get in the play offs after Reading away. Crowd was around 5, 000.
Im still not sure about attendance at games and how it equates to size means.
Got to be an ego thing.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 23:34 - Nov 29 with 3082 viewsDr_Winston

For an announced 16000 crowd you're basically looking at 6000 empty seats. Not a million miles away for me. I know they include ST holders whether they turn up or not so there might have been a thousand or so less.

Either way not bad for a game live on telly when you're as shit at home as we are.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 23:42 - Nov 29 with 3057 viewsexiledclaseboy

About 14k I’d say. Certainly nowhere near as low as 10k or even 12.5k.

Poll: Tory leader

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 00:55 - Nov 30 with 2982 viewsbuilthjack

I would say about 15500 were there tonight. Definitely three quarters full, possibly slightly more.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 01:09 - Nov 30 with 2967 viewsBluebird

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 00:55 - Nov 30 by builthjack

I would say about 15500 were there tonight. Definitely three quarters full, possibly slightly more.

Your 20000 capacity stadium looked half full..
Both teams in play off positions so very poor crowd.
Welsh Wigan? You will be more like welsh Wimbourne Town if your crowds keep buggering off 😂
Login to get fewer ads

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 01:10 - Nov 30 with 2964 viewsNeathJack

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 01:09 - Nov 30 by Bluebird

Welsh Wigan? You will be more like welsh Wimbourne Town if your crowds keep buggering off 😂

And yet we still beat you and are above you. Jeez you must be shite.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 07:34 - Nov 30 with 2844 viewsowainglyndwr

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 01:09 - Nov 30 by Bluebird

Yiu must honestly know that Cardiff is just never going to be a big club.
The way we play hot and cold I would be happy to just do the double over you this season.
Now that would be another P@as take out of your scum club..
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:28 - Nov 30 with 2794 viewsbennytheblue

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 07:34 - Nov 30 by owainglyndwr

The way we play hot and cold I would be happy to just do the double over you this season.

What’s a big club? Leeds are the only big club in this league. These days there are plenty of small clubs in the premier league, Burnely, Bournemouth Watford etc we’ve got 23,000 St holders which is pretty good I’d say. A good 10,000 more than you had in your ground last night and you could have gone third ffs....rugby town🏈
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:35 - Nov 30 with 2775 viewsNortbankboy

Yes but most of them are fans of other premier league clubs.
Let's see how many you sell next season
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:35 - Nov 30 with 2774 viewsFireboy2

plural
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:54 - Nov 30 with 2741 viewssainthelens

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:28 - Nov 30 by bennytheblue

What’s a big club? Leeds are the only big club in this league. These days there are plenty of small clubs in the premier league, Burnely, Bournemouth Watford etc we’ve got 23,000 St holders which is pretty good I’d say. A good 10,000 more than you had in your ground last night and you could have gone third ffs....rugby town🏈

Part of yer ground is never even fckn opened for games. Sunderland have over 20k ST holders you tw@t. So what's yer point?
All this poking us yet you lost the derby. You are possibly even thicker than the pigshyte we credit you to be.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 09:08 - Nov 30 with 2712 viewsBluebird

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 01:10 - Nov 30 by NeathJack

And yet we still beat you and are above you. Jeez you must be shite.

Yes we were utter dogshite but only lost by one goal no matter what the stats say.
And your so good your only a few points above us.
Let's see where we both end up at the of the season..
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 09:10 - Nov 30 with 2709 viewsBluebird

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:35 - Nov 30 by Nortbankboy

Yes but most of them are fans of other premier league clubs.
Let's see how many you sell next season

You will be under 10k next season..
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 09:14 - Nov 30 with 2701 viewsBluebird

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 07:34 - Nov 30 by owainglyndwr

I don't care if you do the double aslong as we finish above you..
Y
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 10:21 - Nov 30 with 2666 viewssainthelens

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 09:14 - Nov 30 by Bluebird

Y

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 10:39 - Nov 30 with 2643 viewsbennytheblue

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:54 - Nov 30 by sainthelens

Part of yer ground is never even fckn opened for games. Sunderland have over 20k ST holders you tw@t. So what's yer point?
All this poking us yet you lost the derby. You are possibly even thicker than the pigshyte we credit you to be.

Sunderland are a big club, we are not as big as them despite having more ST holders. We are an average sized championship club. You lot are league 1
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 11:16 - Nov 30 with 2591 viewssainthelens

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 10:39 - Nov 30 by bennytheblue

Sunderland are a big club, we are not as big as them despite having more ST holders. We are an average sized championship club. You lot are league 1

A league 1 club having just spent 7 yrs up top with a trophy to boot. Fancy you losing yer derby to a league 1 club. You are still hurting. No amount of toy chucking can disguise it.
Jog on you deluded cvnt.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 11:24 - Nov 30 with 2580 viewspencoedjack

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 23:34 - Nov 29 by Dr_Winston

For an announced 16000 crowd you're basically looking at 6000 empty seats. Not a million miles away for me. I know they include ST holders whether they turn up or not so there might have been a thousand or so less.

Either way not bad for a game live on telly when you're as shit at home as we are.

Not often I miss a home game but due to work commitments was unable to make it last night.

Amazing the difference in how easy it was to give my ST away in PL than it is in the championship
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 11:29 - Nov 30 with 2571 viewspencoedjack

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 09:14 - Nov 30 by Bluebird

Y

Like fuk you don’t
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 11:40 - Nov 30 with 2557 viewsowainglyndwr

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 11:24 - Nov 30 by pencoedjack

Not often I miss a home game but due to work commitments was unable to make it last night.

Amazing the difference in how easy it was to give my ST away in PL than it is in the championship

Yep and for the more glamour games everyone wants a ticket.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 11:58 - Nov 30 with 2526 viewsGeoffThom

Keep losing home games and it will get worse
We've been garbage at home
Plus were in a totally false position and I honestly expect us to end up about 13/14 this year sadly
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 12:18 - Nov 30 with 2502 viewsNotLoyal

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 10:39 - Nov 30 by bennytheblue

Your only as good as your last result.
When you've won a major trophy this century, completed successful seasons in the top half of the Premier league and been noted for your incredible football come back and have a chat. Having more seats than your far better rivals is hardly reason for celebration.
Just like your fictitious bullshit books and bigger, better, comments people genuinely laugh at you. Still smarting from that proper kicking you took at Newbury 😂
Yes, I think you are.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 12:21]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024