Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper Out 21:42 - Nov 29 with 50504 viewsDippy

Cooper Out

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Cooper Out

Cooper Out on 12:20 - Jul 9 with 1286 viewsLeonWasGod

Cooper Out on 07:56 - Jul 9 by felixstowe_jack

After 42 game
...................... W.. d .. l.. gf.. ga
Under copper 16 15 11 55 49
Under potterr 17 8 17 59 57

We have 4 more points than last season. Remarkably our running points total after each game is ahead of last seasons except after our second game. We have scored 4 goals less this season despite selling our top scorer, oli and most dangerous attacking player, dan.
Our defence has conceded 8 fewer goals injuries to our centre backs. We have played 6 centre back this season.

Away from home we have only lost 4 games. Last season we averaged 1 point per away game this season we average 1.5 points per away game.

Our one downside is that we have lost 7 home games.

Coopers loan players have all played a part this season.

Yet remarkable 50% of our fans think Copper should be sacked. Sacked for doing a better job with an inferior team to last season.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 9:21]

This was exactly the same argument used to justify and defend what Monk was doing to the team despite having a good season points wise. We were playing better under Potter last year, that's obvious. But we were also vulnerable, especially at set pieces and away from home.

Ultimately it's the points that matter of course, but there's an expectation here now of at least some decent football and entertainment. We've blown hot and cold (mostly cold) in how we've played this season and a lot hasn't been exciting to watch. In terms of style Cooper has taken us backwards, but maybe he can turn that around like last night. I hope so because I can't see him going anywhere.
Cooper Out on 12:51 - Jul 9 with 1237 viewsDr_Winston

The common response is that Cooper "hasn't got James and McBurnie". No, but he does have Ayew & Brewster. Based on a full season would anyone want to bet that Brewster wouldn't get near to McBurnie numbers? Ayew has already scored more than twice as many goals as James managed last season.

That's not including other loans he's had this season, such as Wilmot, Surridge and Gallagher, or permanent signings that he had no idea what to do with and then bombed out like Peterson. No, the excuse that Cooper has had a poorer squad to work with doesn't wash as much as your average Cardiff fan.

Comparisons to the Monk season where points were ground out but serious questions were raised about the long term prospects are more than apt. He needs to learn fast or he's no use to us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper Out on 13:07 - Jul 9 with 1218 viewsBadlands

Cooper Out on 12:51 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

The common response is that Cooper "hasn't got James and McBurnie". No, but he does have Ayew & Brewster. Based on a full season would anyone want to bet that Brewster wouldn't get near to McBurnie numbers? Ayew has already scored more than twice as many goals as James managed last season.

That's not including other loans he's had this season, such as Wilmot, Surridge and Gallagher, or permanent signings that he had no idea what to do with and then bombed out like Peterson. No, the excuse that Cooper has had a poorer squad to work with doesn't wash as much as your average Cardiff fan.

Comparisons to the Monk season where points were ground out but serious questions were raised about the long term prospects are more than apt. He needs to learn fast or he's no use to us.

The main reason so many don't rate him is because he hasn't learned ... anything.
No player has improved nor has he team performance.
I can see us going nowhere with Cooper whereas Potter showed we could return to something like the style we enjoyed watching.
While would like to be in the PL I am happier watching us play flowing football as we did in this league with Roberto, Sousa and Rodgers.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper Out on 19:26 - May 28 with 859 viewsSTID2017

This post stood the test of time well !!!😁😁

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cooper Out on 19:37 - May 28 with 839 viewsonehunglow

Pitiful.
I rest my cae.

uber fans ...

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024