Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper Out 21:42 - Nov 29 with 50169 viewsDippy

Cooper Out

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Cooper Out

Cooper Out on 17:25 - Jun 27 with 2458 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cooper Out on 15:56 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

Petrifies me that he will be in charge of a side next year without our out of contract lot and Rodon/Celina.

Probably a nice fella, but just hasn't got the personality or knowhow to manage at this level. We are completely skint so won't be sacking him, but if Rodon goes which is what everyone is expecting, and we had a spare bit of the cash generated from the deal, I wouldn't be against us paying him up and getting Cam Toshack in. We won't spend on players but atleast he will have some of the U23's he managed successfully albeit at a lower standard.

Why Cameron Toshak? Is it because of his last name?

We appointed Cooper based off his fantastic success in youth football management (allbeit with arguably the best U17 team in the world at the time). Look how truly woeful his tenure has been thus far, and there's no sign he's going to get any better.

Yet, you want to replace him with another man who only has experience in youth football (plus a few games in a league which shows no similarities with our own).

How about we seek to appoint someone who has shown they are capable of leading a bottom half Championship club to success?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Cooper Out on 17:27 - Jun 27 with 2467 views34dfgdf54

Cooper Out on 17:25 - Jun 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why Cameron Toshak? Is it because of his last name?

We appointed Cooper based off his fantastic success in youth football management (allbeit with arguably the best U17 team in the world at the time). Look how truly woeful his tenure has been thus far, and there's no sign he's going to get any better.

Yet, you want to replace him with another man who only has experience in youth football (plus a few games in a league which shows no similarities with our own).

How about we seek to appoint someone who has shown they are capable of leading a bottom half Championship club to success?

Because they’d probably want to get paid.
Cooper Out on 17:41 - Jun 27 with 2428 viewsBadlands

Sousa.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper Out on 17:42 - Jun 27 with 2426 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We’ve hired a chimp. End of

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper Out on 13:12 - Jun 29 with 2136 viewsBadlands

I was having a quick look for contract dates on Transfermarkt and was shocked that the value rating for every player (apart from the promoted 23s Benda, Cabango, Garrick) in the Swans senior squad has dropped!

Cooper Out on 13:28 - Jun 29 with 2113 viewsWarwickHunt

Cooper Out on 17:41 - Jun 27 by Badlands

Sousa.

Massively underrated when he was here. Handsome bastard too.
Another victim of Conko's ego. Probably.

Is it me or does Cooper always look like he's suppressing a sneeze?
Cooper Out on 16:19 - Jun 29 with 1969 viewsBadlands

Cooper Out on 13:28 - Jun 29 by WarwickHunt

Massively underrated when he was here. Handsome bastard too.
Another victim of Conko's ego. Probably.

Is it me or does Cooper always look like he's suppressing a sneeze?

It was the start of the rise of the Monk.
Sousa ironed out Martinez' defensive frailties to the extent I could watch opponents taking corners.
He has always said it was a mistake to leave Swansea and always praised us.
IMO, had been given one decent (fit) striker and sold Monk we'd have been in the play-offs or even gained promotion that year.

Cooper Out on 18:02 - Jun 29 with 1903 viewslonglostjack

Cooper Out on 13:12 - Jun 29 by Badlands

I was having a quick look for contract dates on Transfermarkt and was shocked that the value rating for every player (apart from the promoted 23s Benda, Cabango, Garrick) in the Swans senior squad has dropped!

Corona?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper Out on 18:20 - Jun 29 with 1891 viewsOldjack

He stated after the last match ............. ''i could see from the start their attitude was wrong''

Right then Mr Thicko ,it's your job to alter that ,did he do it did he fuk ...... i give up .......
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 18:03]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cooper Out on 18:49 - Jun 29 with 1859 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cooper Out on 18:20 - Jun 29 by Oldjack

He stated after the last match ............. ''i could see from the start their attitude was wrong''

Right then Mr Thicko ,it's your job to alter that ,did he do it did he fuk ...... i give up .......

Unbelievable comment and I’ve just read

“ My job is to select a squad on a matchday that is 100 per cent committed to the mindset that is needed. We had that at the weekend, but didn't show it.”

We obviously didn’t have it then did we F**knuts

High hopes before but clearly doesn’t have a clue and is just full of sound bites and football jargon

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Cooper Out on 18:59 - Jun 29 with 1842 viewsOldjack

Cooper Out on 18:49 - Jun 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

“ My job is to select a squad on a matchday that is 100 per cent committed to the mindset that is needed. We had that at the weekend, but didn't show it.”

High hopes before but clearly doesn’t have a clue and is just full of sound bites and football jargon

Scumdiff agent he is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cooper Out on 20:01 - Jun 29 with 1787 viewsSwansea93

Ian Evatt seemed like an interesting one before Cooper was appointed and has got Barrow promoted.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Cooper Out on 20:02 - Jun 29 with 1786 viewsQJumpingJack

Cooper Out on 20:01 - Jun 29 by Swansea93

Ian Evatt seemed like an interesting one before Cooper was appointed and has got Barrow promoted.

Evatt is favourite for Bolton job.
Cooper Out on 20:26 - Jun 29 with 1736 viewsLeonWasGod

Do you think footballing ability also comes into the thinking?

To be fair that same team did ok the week before, albeit against an obviously poor side. But we were so one dimensional. No option there to unpick a team as opposed to trying to get in behind them. Gallagher's just not doing that side of the game for me, not at all. I'd rather have Byers in there. Which is a shame, as Gallagher looked great at Charlton earlier in the season; a real handful and a goal threat. That's gone now.

Harsh to pick on him though as nobody came out of Saturday with any credit.
Cooper Out on 20:30 - Jun 29 with 1728 viewsDr_Winston

Cooper Out on 20:26 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

To be fair that same team did ok the week before, albeit against an obviously poor side. But we were so one dimensional. No option there to unpick a team as opposed to trying to get in behind them. Gallagher's just not doing that side of the game for me, not at all. I'd rather have Byers in there. Which is a shame, as Gallagher looked great at Charlton earlier in the season; a real handful and a goal threat. That's gone now.

When has Byers ever unpicked a team? The lad has a decent shot on him but a master of playmaking he ain't.

We've only got one midfielder capable of creating something out of nothing and he wasn't even in the squad because Cooper hasn't got the first f*cking idea how to use him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper Out on 20:32 - Jun 29 with 1719 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You think Byers was better?

Gallagher should have been dropped back and Celina played in front of him. Cooper’s little feud is costing us points.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper Out on 21:16 - Jun 29 with 1676 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cooper Out on 18:59 - Jun 29 by Oldjack

Scumdiff agent he is

Must be revenge for Dimi

If we can predict what we are going to do for the next 5 phases it doesn’t take a genius in the other dugout to prepare for it

Complete sh**e

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Cooper Out on 21:19 - Jun 29 with 1669 viewsmonmouth

That made me laugh to be fair

Then I remembered he’s our manager.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper Out on 21:52 - Jun 29 with 1638 viewsswan65split

Boro were shyte LBH about thats why Colins gone there,

Gallaghers good , but hes on his own.

We juts aint good enough , lets face it, players and Manager short of being a good side.
Cooper Out on 09:53 - Jun 30 with 1525 viewsTimTtam

Cooper Out on 20:32 - Jun 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Gallagher should have been dropped back and Celina played in front of him. Cooper’s little feud is costing us points.

Gallagher can't play CM. I can't recall which match(es) he did, but he was barely effective. The problem with Gallagher coming in was that it meant Celina and Dhanda had no chance of starting in their best position.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cooper Out on 09:54 - Jun 30 with 1524 viewsTimTtam

Cooper Out on 18:20 - Jun 29 by Oldjack

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cooper Out on 14:42 - Jun 30 with 1436 views34dfgdf54

Cooper Out on 09:53 - Jun 30 by TimTtam

Gallagher can't play CM. I can't recall which match(es) he did, but he was barely effective. The problem with Gallagher coming in was that it meant Celina and Dhanda had no chance of starting in their best position.

Where do you think Gallagher plays then? AM?

Sorry if I missed other posts, I'm sure he played in a deeper role for Charlton. I thought Cooper said as much when we signed him but could be wrong.
Cooper Out on 15:23 - Jun 30 with 1410 viewsblackpooljack

What truly worries me is that if the unthinkable happens and every team around us go into meltdown and we some how go up ( i know it aint gonna happen but heyho ) what little quality we have will return to their parent clubs or sold off, the Yanks will not invest a penny indeed they are bound to start getting their money out, we would be facing getting hammered by cricket scores every week esp if this clown is still managing us.
Cooper Out on 15:49 - Jun 30 with 1386 viewsgordondg

Stop worrying we're not making the playoffs.
Cooper Out on 16:12 - Jun 30 with 1360 viewskarnataka

Cooper Out on 20:32 - Jun 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I think Joan Baez would have been better than George Byers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024