Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The rainbow flag propaganda is back 00:03 - Nov 30 with 3311 viewssammylee3

Can't we stick to the football and black and white. Family club lol?
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 15:47 - Nov 30 with 1040 viewsexiledclaseboy

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 15:40 - Nov 30 by Flashberryjack

Maybe they feel no need to make public their sexual preferences.

Or maybe they’re afraid to for fear of the reaction to it in threads like this and some of the comments online when the Swans changed its twitter account to a rainbow flag. Probably a combination of both.

Poll: Tory leader

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:09 - Nov 30 with 1006 viewsdickythorpe

If we had a striker that scored 40 goals a season, a midfield that bossed games and wingers that found their man every time they crossed the ball I couldn't care less what sexuality they were.
It's all modern day bull shít.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:15 - Nov 30 with 999 viewsYossarian

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 09:06 - Nov 30 by Badlands

'Virtue signalling'
Get over yourself.
Showing solidarity and compassion to minority, abused and often expressed groups is something most human being celebrate.
I suppose the tide is tiuring with the likes of Putin, Trump Johnson and the like promoting the 'anti - ' agenda.

I think you need to get over yourself snowflake.... but I’ll make allowances because it’s obvious you’ve not been out of school long

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:26 - Nov 30 with 982 viewsFlashberryjack

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 15:47 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

Or maybe they’re afraid to for fear of the reaction to it in threads like this and some of the comments online when the Swans changed its twitter account to a rainbow flag. Probably a combination of both.

Maybe, but as I've already said, I'd have thought not everyone wishes the world to know their sexual preferences, I know I wouldn't, would you ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:47 - Nov 30 with 967 viewsDr_Winston

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:26 - Nov 30 by Flashberryjack

Maybe, but as I've already said, I'd have thought not everyone wishes the world to know their sexual preferences, I know I wouldn't, would you ?

Is that because of the negative reaction they'd get if they announced they were straight?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:55 - Nov 30 with 959 viewsDarran

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:26 - Nov 30 by Flashberryjack

I don’t see the problem with anyone knowing unless you’re Gary Glitter of course.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 17:02 - Nov 30 with 942 viewsFlashberryjack

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:55 - Nov 30 by Darran

I don’t see the problem with anyone knowing unless you’re Gary Glitter of course.

Would care to enlighten us on your sexual preferences then ?

Hello

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 17:06 - Nov 30 with 936 viewspencoedjack

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:09 - Nov 30 by dickythorpe

If we had a striker that scored 40 goals a season, a midfield that bossed games and wingers that found their man every time they crossed the ball I couldn't care less what sexuality they were.
It's all modern day bull shít.

This by the bucket load
Login to get fewer ads

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 17:15 - Nov 30 with 921 viewsFlashberryjack

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:47 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Is that because of the negative reaction they'd get if they announced they were straight?

Yeah that'll be it

Hello

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 18:32 - Nov 30 with 893 viewsDarran

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:55 - Nov 30 by Darran

Yeah she’s in the kitchen getting me a can.

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 19:23 - Nov 30 with 861 viewsjackrabbit

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 06:38 - Nov 30 by Yossarian

What a stupid facile remark. The point is that many of us feel that although this virtue signalling is believed to change hearts and minds, all it succeeds in doing is perpetuating the ‘otherness’ of gay people. Football fans are football fans and race, colour, creed,nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability is immaterial. As soon as people get that the better.
Personally as someone with family members who possess all of those characteristics, it’s all pretty boring to be nannied and patronised like this at various points throughout our lives. I accept that for some it might be appropriate but subjecting adults to this type of political education is tiresome and invariably patronising.
I happen to find the intolerance of the virtue-signalling generation and older exceptions like you pretty worrying too.

Well said. People can be and do what they like as long as it’s lawful. I just don’t need to know about it, let alone ‘celebrate’ it. I don’t bore them with the details of my lifestyle. Kindly reciprocate.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 20:31 - Nov 30 with 811 viewsdobjack2

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 19:23 - Nov 30 by jackrabbit

Well said. People can be and do what they like as long as it’s lawful. I just don’t need to know about it, let alone ‘celebrate’ it. I don’t bore them with the details of my lifestyle. Kindly reciprocate.

Oh if it was just so simple as you set out.

Whilst people are afraid to be who they are because of the way they may be treated/attacked by others then campaigns like this are necessary.

Reading comments that have been made in relation to the campaign there are plenty of adults in need of education.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 20:47 - Nov 30 with 790 viewsSirjohnalot

People are still getting attacked for being gay. This isn’t propaganda it’s trying to help a minority who are targeted by hatred. Long may it continue and expanded to more than once a year.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 21:05 - Nov 30 with 773 viewsjackrabbit

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 20:31 - Nov 30 by dobjack2

Oh if it was just so simple as you set out.

Whilst people are afraid to be who they are because of the way they may be treated/attacked by others then campaigns like this are necessary.

Reading comments that have been made in relation to the campaign there are plenty of adults in need of education.

They have nothing to fear from me ....and you can stick your ‘education’.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 21:11 - Nov 30 with 765 viewsdobjack2

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 21:05 - Nov 30 by jackrabbit

They have nothing to fear from me ....and you can stick your ‘education’.

And because you say LGBT+ people have nothing to fear from you, you believe that there is no point in running campaigns and educating people who make homophobic comments or worse.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:29 - Jun 19 with 603 viewssammylee3

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 21:11 - Nov 30 by dobjack2

And because you say LGBT+ people have nothing to fear from you, you believe that there is no point in running campaigns and educating people who make homophobic comments or worse.

when losing the argument in other threads people decide to bring old post back up lol. I will say again the clubs cultural marxist agenda needs to stay out of our football club we go away to football to get away from the promotion of white reparations and peoples sexuality. In 2020 we have gone past race and if your LGBT no one cares what you are, we all have BAME friends and gay friends NO ONE CARES anymore.

All you liberal white idiots get your reparations paid to BLM https://www.zerohedge.com/political/republic-chaz-begins-reparations-white-parti
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 13:31]
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:33 - Jun 19 with 593 viewsLeonWasGod

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:29 - Jun 19 by sammylee3

when losing the argument in other threads people decide to bring old post back up lol. I will say again the clubs cultural marxist agenda needs to stay out of our football club we go away to football to get away from the promotion of white reparations and peoples sexuality. In 2020 we have gone past race and if your LGBT no one cares what you are, we all have BAME friends and gay friends NO ONE CARES anymore.

All you liberal white idiots get your reparations paid to BLM https://www.zerohedge.com/political/republic-chaz-begins-reparations-white-parti

"cultural marxist agenda"

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:34 - Jun 19 with 590 viewssammylee3

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:33 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

have you paid your reparations to BLM yet whitey?
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:35 - Jun 19 with 587 viewsDarran

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:29 - Jun 19 by sammylee3

I think the surgery’s are opening next week Sam.

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:35 - Jun 19 with 582 viewsLeonWasGod

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:34 - Jun 19 by sammylee3

have you paid your reparations to BLM yet whitey?

I love all day sessions too. Haven't had one for a while though.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:36 - Jun 19 with 581 viewsNotLoyal

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:35 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

I love all day sessions too. Haven't had one for a while though.

Take it from me, they don’t work 😂
8 years sober.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:40 - Jun 19 with 574 viewsNotLoyal

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 09:06 - Nov 30 by Badlands

'Virtue signalling'
Get over yourself.
Showing solidarity and compassion to minority, abused and often expressed groups is something most human being celebrate.
I suppose the tide is tiuring with the likes of Putin, Trump Johnson and the like promoting the 'anti - ' agenda.

Everybody is anti the opposition.
Regardless of the opposition.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 15:19 - Jun 19 with 512 viewsTimTtam

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:33 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

The 3 buzzwords of the far-right.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 16:02 - Jun 19 with 496 viewsJack59

When everybody is wound up enough on their favourite causes to take to the streets, does anyone know how many different groups may be allowed to take part in the street battles, and will there be rules that we'll have to comply with or will it just be a free-for-all?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024