Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The rainbow flag propaganda is back 00:03 - Nov 30 with 3312 viewssammylee3

Can't we stick to the football and black and white. Family club lol?
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:09 - Nov 30 with 2260 viewsDr_Winston

Do you have a problem with gay people?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:12 - Nov 30 with 2254 viewssammylee3

No will there be a hetro flag day?
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:12 - Nov 30 with 2249 viewssammylee3

Do you have a problem with us sticking to black and white?
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:13 - Nov 30 with 2246 viewsBadlands

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:12 - Nov 30 by sammylee3

No will there be a hetro flag day?

That's every other day

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:15 - Nov 30 with 2240 viewsLeonWasGod

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:09 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Looks like it.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:23 - Nov 30 with 2235 viewssammylee3

I think it discriminates hetro fans
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 01:32 - Nov 30 with 2198 viewsEbo

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:23 - Nov 30 by sammylee3

I think it discriminates hetro fans

Sorry to hear about your lifetime of struggle and oppression.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 03:06 - Nov 30 with 2176 viewsTimTtam

If you don't like that the club is supportive and inclusive, then don't support the club.

Initiatives like rainbow laces etc, are necessary. Why do you think there are no openly gay footballers in the EFL?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 03:26 - Nov 30 with 2173 viewswestside

Freddie Mercury was god

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 06:38 - Nov 30 with 2109 viewsYossarian

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 00:09 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

What a stupid facile remark. The point is that many of us feel that although this virtue signalling is believed to change hearts and minds, all it succeeds in doing is perpetuating the ‘otherness’ of gay people. Football fans are football fans and race, colour, creed,nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability is immaterial. As soon as people get that the better.
Personally as someone with family members who possess all of those characteristics, it’s all pretty boring to be nannied and patronised like this at various points throughout our lives. I accept that for some it might be appropriate but subjecting adults to this type of political education is tiresome and invariably patronising.
I happen to find the intolerance of the virtue-signalling generation and older exceptions like you pretty worrying too.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 07:37 - Nov 30 with 2081 viewsHighjack

White is the rainbow. We’ve literally been playing in rainbow shirts since we were founded.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 08:28 - Nov 30 with 2040 viewsDr_Winston

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 06:38 - Nov 30 by Yossarian

What a stupid facile remark. The point is that many of us feel that although this virtue signalling is believed to change hearts and minds, all it succeeds in doing is perpetuating the ‘otherness’ of gay people. Football fans are football fans and race, colour, creed,nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability is immaterial. As soon as people get that the better.
Personally as someone with family members who possess all of those characteristics, it’s all pretty boring to be nannied and patronised like this at various points throughout our lives. I accept that for some it might be appropriate but subjecting adults to this type of political education is tiresome and invariably patronising.
I happen to find the intolerance of the virtue-signalling generation and older exceptions like you pretty worrying too.

Easy to say if you're a straight white male.

I can remember the abuse Justin Fashanu took down here, and have absolutely no doubt that were another gay player to face the Swans there are plenty that would do the same again. As amused as I am to be lumped in with the virtue signallers (NOTHING could be further from the truth) as long as attitudes like that exist then initiatives like this are necessary.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 08:33 - Nov 30 with 2024 viewsNortbankboy

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 08:28 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

I can remember the abuse Justin Fashanu took down here, and have absolutely no doubt that were another gay player to face the Swans there are plenty that would do the same again. As amused as I am to be lumped in with the virtue signallers (NOTHING could be further from the truth) as long as attitudes like that exist then initiatives like this are necessary.

Did you know that Gareth Thomas is gay?
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 09:00 - Nov 30 with 2003 viewsbluey_the_blue

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 08:33 - Nov 30 by Nortbankboy

Did you know that Gareth Thomas is gay?

I don't think he's mentioned it for 5 minutes, tbh.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 09:06 - Nov 30 with 2003 viewsBadlands

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 06:38 - Nov 30 by Yossarian

'Virtue signalling'
Get over yourself.
Showing solidarity and compassion to minority, abused and often expressed groups is something most human being celebrate.
I suppose the tide is tiuring with the likes of Putin, Trump Johnson and the like promoting the 'anti - ' agenda.

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 09:34 - Nov 30 with 1979 views1983

This in buckets if you are gay good for you enjoy your life just like everyone else 👍
But why the need to keep telling us and waving your flag ?
My best mate in work is gay and he cringes at all the LGBT rainbow flag thing,on pride day we had flags,banners,lanyards in work...During the rugby World Cup (I’m in Ingerland ) staff asked if they could put a St George flag up our bosses said no incase it offended anyone and some people go into melt down when they see the Union Jack down the liberty??

People and flags....Strange 👎

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 10:11 - Nov 30 with 1934 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 08:28 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

I’m not so sure. I think that homophobia has drastically declined . And while you're right in saying that there will always be some people who do behave in that way it will be a very small group of idiots told by those around them to STFU.

It’s a long way from when Watford came here in the 70’s and virtually the entire North Bank was singing “Elton John is a homosexual!”. I don’t think most realised that a) he probably already knew. And b) I don’t think he cared!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 10:27 - Nov 30 with 1916 viewsMorfa_Same

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 09:06 - Nov 30 by Badlands

'Virtue signalling'
Get over yourself.
Showing solidarity and compassion to minority, abused and often expressed groups is something most human being celebrate.
I suppose the tide is tiuring with the likes of Putin, Trump Johnson and the like promoting the 'anti - ' agenda.

Virtue signalling is exactly what it is.

I think everyone can agree that LBGT folk should be free from discrimination and persecution and we now have laws to enforce that, but this constant need they have to celebrate their culture is tedious, as is the group hug the virtue signallers seem to want everyone to join them in. Count me out.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 10:30 - Nov 30 with 1907 viewsdickythorpe

Can't you identify as a rainbow even if you aren't a rainbow but want to be a rainbow nowadays?
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 11:04 - Nov 30 with 1871 viewsDarran

I couldn’t make the game last night,I’m glad now I don’t want to be turned into a gay.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 11:15 - Nov 30 with 1863 viewsBadlands

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 11:04 - Nov 30 by Darran

I couldn’t make the game last night,I’m glad now I don’t want to be turned into a gay.

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 11:35 - Nov 30 with 1838 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 11:04 - Nov 30 by Darran

I think the gay cereal already has!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:32 - Nov 30 with 1776 viewsAl_Bundy

Rainbow laces !! we will be playing in a pink away kit blouse soon.
The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 13:47 - Nov 30 with 1761 viewsBadlands

Many comment on here show just how much these initiatives are needed.

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 15:40 - Nov 30 with 1713 viewsFlashberryjack

The rainbow flag propaganda is back on 03:06 - Nov 30 by TimTtam

If you don't like that the club is supportive and inclusive, then don't support the club.

Initiatives like rainbow laces etc, are necessary. Why do you think there are no openly gay footballers in the EFL?

Maybe they feel no need to make public their sexual preferences.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024