Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Performance vs Results 03:25 - Nov 30 with 1645 viewsTimTtam

Our performance against Fulham was much improved. We played well without being clinical - something that happened regularly under Potter. That's the Potter who people rate so highly on here. We were up against a PL squad featuring a 27M striker on PL wages.

Yet the Cooper Out clan are still out in force. They were complaining when we were winning games with late goals because our average performances were masked by some clinical finishing. Now after Fulham they're complaining that we weren't clinical enough and that the performance means little if we don't score goals.

We will not be relegated this season. We are in the top 10. We are above where most of us predicted we would finish at the season's end. We have an inexperienced manager with some players which aren't playing to their potential. If we can turn it around, and there is plenty of time, a place in the playoffs is there for the taking in this inconsistent league.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Performance vs Results on 14:29 - Nov 30 with 1499 viewsdameedna

100 per cent
Performance vs Results on 15:20 - Nov 30 with 1468 viewsMrSwerve

You're very knowledgeable of previous years considering it's your first season of supporting the Swans, Tim.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Performance vs Results on 15:25 - Nov 30 with 1456 viewsTimTtam

Performance vs Results on 15:20 - Nov 30 by MrSwerve

You're very knowledgeable of previous years considering it's your first season of supporting the Swans, Tim.

It's my fourth year of supporting the Swans.

And who is Tim?

It's a fair assessment. Most of what I talk about is from this season anyway, but surely you remember how many games we lost last season because of inability to finish teams off?

My name is Matt

Performance vs Results on 15:31 - Nov 30 with 1445 viewsMrSwerve

Performance vs Results on 15:25 - Nov 30 by TimTtam

It's my fourth year of supporting the Swans.

And who is Tim?

It's a fair assessment. Most of what I talk about is from this season anyway, but surely you remember how many games we lost last season because of inability to finish teams off?

You said it was your first year supporting the Swans in another thread mun.

Or at least, I remember you posting that it's great that the Swans could do the double over Cardiff in your first season supporting.

Anyway, I like you. Keep posting.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 15:33]

Performance vs Results on 15:38 - Nov 30 with 1422 viewsTimTtam

Performance vs Results on 15:31 - Nov 30 by MrSwerve

You said it was your first year supporting the Swans in another thread mun.

Or at least, I remember you posting that it's great that the Swans could do the double over Cardiff in your first season supporting.

Anyway, I like you. Keep posting.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 15:33]

First year supporting where there's being derby matches*. I tend not to be clear at the best of times.

My name is Matt

Performance vs Results on 15:45 - Nov 30 with 1412 viewsMrSwerve

Performance vs Results on 15:38 - Nov 30 by TimTtam

First year supporting where there's being derby matches*. I tend not to be clear at the best of times.

Ah, fair enough. My fault.

Nothing to see here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024