Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter 09:11 - Dec 1 with 2194 viewsthornabyswan

6 year contract and 3 points above the drop.
Another Martinez good talker I think.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Potter on 11:56 - Dec 1 with 2045 viewsThrasher6

Agree...love this man to fall on his derriere....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Potter on 12:22 - Dec 1 with 2008 viewshobo

In the last 3 matches they've played Man Utd and 2 of the top 3. He's done a fantastic job
Potter on 17:27 - Dec 1 with 1861 viewsicecoldjack

Potter dealt with pretty much the same deck of cards as copper,not even as good a hand some may argue, and the difference in the football between them is night and day.

I couldn't care less if he does well or not in his new job, but it's clear the bloke likes to play football the correct way, something that cooper is yet to prove.
Potter on 19:09 - Dec 1 with 1795 viewsbennytheblue

Spurs, in 5th spot are only 5 points above bha....still, put your Swansea spin on it to suit you’re agenda🤣
Potter on 19:17 - Dec 1 with 1788 viewsmonmouth

Why would anyone blame him going to the PL from our omnishambles and no pot to piss in. he would have been totally mental to stay. The same applied to Brodge and to Martinez. It's just the levels of sneakiness and ingratiation that cause the trouble. None were Swansea fans, although one claimed to be.

Then again so did the owners that dropped us in the shit as soon as look at us for the first gullible yank with a cheque, sorry check, that rode their one horse into our town.

I do smile when grass is greener ex managers and players fall on their well paid arses mind. Cant help it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Potter on 19:27 - Dec 1 with 1775 viewssplJack

Potter on 19:17 - Dec 1 by monmouth

Why would anyone blame him going to the PL from our omnishambles and no pot to piss in. he would have been totally mental to stay. The same applied to Brodge and to Martinez. It's just the levels of sneakiness and ingratiation that cause the trouble. None were Swansea fans, although one claimed to be.

Then again so did the owners that dropped us in the shit as soon as look at us for the first gullible yank with a cheque, sorry check, that rode their one horse into our town.

I do smile when grass is greener ex managers and players fall on their well paid arses mind. Cant help it.

I think Potter did a decent job last season, but timing is everything and he certainly benifited from our crop of academy players coming through together.

Can't remember too many managers that finish mid-table in their first season in the champ getting offered prem jobs.
Mc Burnie and James profiles would have been a major factor in him getting the Brighton job. Dont blam him for it but do think he was very fortunate and got to say I was disappointed he was so keen to go, so personally hope he gets relegated this season. F#ck him and Brighton
Potter on 19:48 - Dec 1 with 1751 viewslifelong

Potter on 19:17 - Dec 1 by monmouth

Brodge is going to retire to the Mumbles...apparently.
Potter on 20:30 - Dec 2 with 1523 viewsGlyn1

Potter on 11:56 - Dec 1 by Thrasher6

Agree...love this man to fall on his derriere....

Why?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Potter on 11:00 - Dec 3 with 1395 viewsKGriz16

I think they've been vastly improved on last season (Brighton), he's a good manager. We certainly played better football last season.
Potter on 11:15 - Dec 3 with 1368 viewsMrSwerve

We were always going to be a stepping stone unless we got promoted last season. Even then, others would come sniffing.

We'll always be a stepping stone - don't know why it surprises or irks a lot of our supporters.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Potter on 11:58 - Dec 6 with 1144 viewsTenbySwan

Loads of Arsenal fans on Twitter last night wanting the club to go in for potter.

Brighton were very wise to give him a six year deal.
Potter on 13:53 - Dec 6 with 1057 viewsNotLoyal

Potter on 11:58 - Dec 6 by TenbySwan

Loads of Arsenal fans on Twitter last night wanting the club to go in for potter.

The arse are in the same bin as Dwights man utd scumbags.
It ain’t the manager !

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Potter on 15:22 - Dec 6 with 997 views34dfgdf54

Potter on 11:58 - Dec 6 by TenbySwan

He’s not ready for that sort of club yet.

Give Brighton another season or so then see what happens. Cracking manager but not in same league as Brendan for example (in my opinion anyway).
Potter on 22:15 - Dec 6 with 900 viewsNotLoyal

Potter on 15:22 - Dec 6 by 34dfgdf54

He’s not ready for that sort of club yet.

Give Brighton another season or so then see what happens. Cracking manager but not in same league as Brendan for example (in my opinion anyway).

Cardiff managers who went on to better themselves.
I'll give you Rodgers and raise you Martinez.
Cardiff, I give you Ratcliffe and raise you Malarky.
😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024