Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 21:21 - Dec 2 with 2730 viewsOldjack

Why has he travelled all the way to Preston tonight to watch the game ? it's on Sky

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cooper on 21:35 - Dec 2 with 2680 viewsOldjack

how to cheat your way to a win 0-1

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cooper on 21:45 - Dec 2 with 2636 viewsdickythorpe

The yanks won't pay for it.
Cooper on 22:03 - Dec 2 with 2593 viewsbuilthjack

It's a totally different game watching on telly and watching live.
It's like the Man Utd and Liverpool "fans" near me, who have never been to a live game. They only see what the telly wants to show them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cooper on 22:05 - Dec 2 with 2585 viewsOldjack

Cooper on 22:03 - Dec 2 by builthjack

It's like the Man Utd and Liverpool "fans" near me, who have never been to a live game. They only see what the telly wants to show them.

which is sometimes a lot more than you see by being there ,fact

the atmos is far better though

Cooper on 22:05 - Dec 2 with 2581 viewsbuilthjack

Guardiola and Klopp were interviewed a year or so ago. Both watch around 40 live games a season. Well done Cooper.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cooper on 23:06 - Dec 2 with 2447 viewsswancity

He will be able to get a far greater understanding of a teams strengths and weaknesses from watching a live game. A lot of what he will be watching is off the ball stuff. How they defend, how the team shape sets up. Which are the players to watch, the dangerous players as it’s only live that you can see runs that are made off the ball and to appreciate pace. Lots of advantages.

Well done Cooper. 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Cooper on 23:09 - Dec 2 with 2427 viewsDarran

Cooper on 22:05 - Dec 2 by Oldjack

which is sometimes a lot more than you see by being there ,fact

the atmos is far better though

Fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cooper on 23:18 - Dec 2 with 2404 viewsSwanjaxs

He's on tinder and got found out by his missus perhaps?

Or doing his job and taking an interest???

Fack sake

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 23:26 - Dec 2 with 2387 viewsNotLoyal

As stated, tactics can be more broadly seen and the expanse of how those tactics are implemented.
Maybe also -
How the manager interacts with staff and opposition bench, how he utilises his game plan when under pressure, certain codes or calls, signals that are made and what they may mean, how players off the ball set up, do they take up certain positions without the ball, what strategies are used at set pieces, formation and signals, I doubt he's travelled alone so Marsh or whoever can also study certain matters, see how they set up when the opposition are taking corners, keepers positioning, is it zonal or switched...
I could go on, nothing of this will be in much evidence by watching on your sofa.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper on 23:40 - Dec 2 with 2357 viewsairedale

Cooper on 23:26 - Dec 2 by NotLoyal

As stated, tactics can be more broadly seen and the expanse of how those tactics are implemented.
Maybe also -
How the manager interacts with staff and opposition bench, how he utilises his game plan when under pressure, certain codes or calls, signals that are made and what they may mean, how players off the ball set up, do they take up certain positions without the ball, what strategies are used at set pieces, formation and signals, I doubt he's travelled alone so Marsh or whoever can also study certain matters, see how they set up when the opposition are taking corners, keepers positioning, is it zonal or switched...
I could go on, nothing of this will be in much evidence by watching on your sofa.

And of course a free curry and a night in Premier Inn.
Cooper on 19:18 - Dec 3 with 2007 viewsOldjack

Cooper on 23:09 - Dec 2 by Darran

Fuçking idiot.

prick!

Cooper on 19:19 - Dec 3 with 2006 viewsOldjack

Cooper on 23:40 - Dec 2 by airedale

And of course a free curry and a night in Premier Inn.

the yanks won't pay for that !

Cooper on 19:35 - Dec 3 with 1966 viewsdickythorpe

Cooper on 19:19 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

the yanks won't pay for that !

I fúcking said that!!!!!!
Cooper on 19:44 - Dec 3 with 1953 viewsOldjack

Cooper on 23:26 - Dec 2 by NotLoyal

Maybe also -

Is that why Brenda is always scribbling in his note book ,all hush hush like
ffs it's a game of football not the overtaking of Russia

Cooper on 20:24 - Dec 3 with 1868 viewsjack247

The average fan can pick up a lot more at the ground than by watching on tv, let alone Championship level managers.
Cooper on 20:32 - Dec 3 with 1854 viewsMrSwerve

Cooper on 22:05 - Dec 2 by builthjack

Guardiola and Klopp were interviewed a year or so ago. Both watch around 40 live games a season. Well done Cooper.

38 of their own league games, at least one league cup game and one fa cup game?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cooper on 21:06 - Dec 3 with 1800 viewsDr_Winston

Cooper on 22:03 - Dec 2 by builthjack

This.

There's been plenty of people on here over the years who've watched games on TV and made authoratative statements about what happened that were ludicrous to people who were actually there.

There's no substitute for watching games in the flesh.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper on 21:59 - Dec 3 with 1715 viewsHighjack

Cooper on 23:06 - Dec 2 by swancity

He will be able to get a far greater understanding of a teams strengths and weaknesses from watching a live game. A lot of what he will be watching is off the ball stuff. How they defend, how the team shape sets up. Which are the players to watch, the dangerous players as it’s only live that you can see runs that are made off the ball and to appreciate pace. Lots of advantages.

Well done Cooper. 👍🏻

Wish he’d notice all that while we are playing at home.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cooper on 11:22 - Dec 4 with 1509 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper on 19:44 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

Is that why Brenda is always scribbling in his note book ,all hush hush like
ffs it's a game of football not the overtaking of Russia

Hit a nerve.

OK I've changed it.

Cooper on 22:49 - Dec 4 with 1258 viewsPentyrchJack

Hopefully the penny will drop that an experienced striker like Charlie Austin is what we need to convert opportunities into goals.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Cooper on 14:25 - Dec 5 with 1144 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper on 22:49 - Dec 4 by PentyrchJack

Hopefully the penny will drop that an experienced striker like Charlie Austin is what we need to convert opportunities into goals.

The penny will have dropped but that’s the problem, the penny.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024