Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:24 - Dec 2 with 39451 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:28 - Dec 3 with 10905 viewsBadlands

News coming out that Surridge could be recalled / relocated in January by Bournemouth.
Do we use him as much as possible or invest timed effort in players who will be here in February?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 03:27 - Dec 3 with 10877 viewsTimTtam

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:28 - Dec 3 by Badlands

News coming out that Surridge could be recalled / relocated in January by Bournemouth.
Do we use him as much as possible or invest timed effort in players who will be here in February?

Probably depends on where we are in the table. If we continue to slip, and lets say fall below 12th, we should look towards the future and not play him as much. But if we're still in contention for top 6 then he should play most games as either a starter or sub. He's had a good impact in games late with goals against QPR and Wigan, both away.

Despite that, he's definitely not ready for PL football. What are Bournemouth thinking?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 03:29 - Dec 3 with 10876 viewsTimTtam

On the game, I'd say a 0-2 loss is about what to expect. I'm expecting it to be similar to the Fulham game, where we hold our own but they get some clinical goals. A draw would be a good result.

My name is Matt

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:55 - Dec 3 with 10726 viewsjackharris

Everything points to a WBA win but we haven’t lost Away so something has to give. I think we will mange to sneak something. One of us will have someone sent off. 🧕🏼🔮 WBA 2 Swansea City 3

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:57 - Dec 3 with 10715 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:55 - Dec 3 by jackharris

Everything points to a WBA win but we haven’t lost Away so something has to give. I think we will mange to sneak something. One of us will have someone sent off. 🧕🏼🔮 WBA 2 Swansea City 3

Happy with this team.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:58 - Dec 3 with 10707 viewsbuilthjack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:55 - Dec 3 by jackharris

I think if fit he will play Routs and Dyer wide, and Ayew as false 9.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:01 - Dec 3 with 10564 viewsKGriz16

I think the formation is the reason for our bad performances of late. We don't seem to have any cohesion whatsoever, and Cooper seems very reluctant to change shape.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:39 - Dec 3 with 10535 viewssainthelens

Seeing as they were awarded the worst penalty decision in history to win last night, let's hope we get 1 for us for a change.
Everything crossed to scramble a draw.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:54 - Dec 3 with 10390 viewsLuther27

Thing is we haven't lost an away game this season. Wonder how that will affect their tactics.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:10 - Dec 3 with 10376 viewsbuilthjack

0-2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:11 - Dec 4 with 10232 viewsFireboy2

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:54 - Dec 3 by Luther27

Thing is we haven't lost an away game this season. Wonder how that will affect their tactics.

Can only see us losing our unbeaten away record on sunday.

Imo wba are the best team in the league and losing only the once proves it.

Pne gave them a game on monday and showed that if get stuck in you will have a, chance thats why i think we will lose, we have only got stuck once this season.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:13 - Dec 4 with 10230 viewsVincent_Vega

This is where the record ends unfortunately

2-0

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:09 - Dec 4 with 10194 views1983

3rd away trip this season a surprising win for us
How many tickets sold?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 4 with 10138 viewsBadlands

I think we'll get enough points to stay in the Championship ... anything from 21st place up all be a bonus given our current manager.
I wish for a win hope for a draw expect a loss.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 4 with 10068 viewsTimTtam

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 4 by Badlands

I think we'll get enough points to stay in the Championship ... anything from 21st place up all be a bonus given our current manager.

You seriously think we're in a relegation battle? Ffs. There are some awful sides near the bottom who look destined for relegation, and we are 1 point off the playoff places.

My name is Matt

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:04 - Dec 4 with 10011 viewssplJack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 4 by Badlands

Silly boy.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 4 with 9990 viewsBadlands

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:57 - Dec 3 by 34dfgdf54

Happy with this team.

How can you be happy with Grimes starting?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 4 with 9959 viewsGaryjack

Many years ago i was in conversation with a Littlewoods pools winner. He told me that he based his winning formula on teams who had lost their previous games at home, then going away and drawing. Something which incidentally is what we have done each time we have lost at home this season and then played away.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 4 with 9943 viewsTNT

And should we lose it, the usual suspects will go into meltdown... 'Swans lose first away game of the season on December 8th when season started on August 3rd'!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:36 - Dec 4 with 9897 viewsOldjack

Play like we all know they can play ,I can see a decent result

2-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:29 - Dec 4 with 9700 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 4 by Badlands

How can you be happy with Grimes starting?

Who else?

I don’t see Wilmot playing there, not got the legs or quality on ball. He’s a centre half.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:49 - Dec 5 with 9320 viewsSwansea93

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:29 - Dec 4 by 34dfgdf54

Who else?

I don’t see Wilmot playing there, not got the legs or quality on ball. He’s a centre half.

Woodman
Naughton
Wilmott
VDH
Bidwell
Grimes
Carrol
Celina
Peterson
Ayew
Surridge

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 5 with 9309 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:49 - Dec 5 by Swansea93

Woodman
Naughton
Wilmott
VDH
Bidwell
Grimes
Carrol
Celina
Peterson
Ayew
Surridge

I advocated dropping Roberts at one stage but with how toothless we are going forward we need him.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 5 with 9283 viewsSwansea93

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 5 by 34dfgdf54

I advocated dropping Roberts at one stage but with how toothless we are going forward we need him.

I'd like to see John given a go tbh, he will add pace to the team, when I've seen him he hasn't looked to bad I don't inderstand the hate for him on here.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 04:25 - Dec 6 with 9006 viewscontroversial_jack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 4 by TimTtam

You seriously think we're in a relegation battle? Ffs. There are some awful sides near the bottom who look destined for relegation, and we are 1 point off the playoff places.

It's current form you need to look at
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024