Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:24 - Dec 2 with 40405 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:44 - Dec 8 with 2309 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 by monmouth

This is really showing us what an excellent manager Graham Potter was. Ok he eventually realised how to use James but even before that he got a tune out of some of this utter dogshit.

Those subs? Just f*ck off is it.

Bring back Brad Bobbly!😂
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:45 - Dec 8 with 2304 viewsJohnw102

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:40 - Dec 8 by Luther27

I'll be there. Any other masochists going?

Yes will make my 130 mile round trip, it’s what supporters do. Wish I knew why though! I expect it will be pi55ing with rain and freezing cold. 💩💩

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:45 - Dec 8 with 2280 viewsMLT18

Absolutely pathetic. Worse performance for some time. Even Car**** are above us and with a better goal difference. Players should pay for refund for every Swans fan who wasted their hard earned cash to travel to watch that.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:45 - Dec 8 with 2252 viewssainthelens

Being asked to come on when yer 5-1 down.
That's confidence building right there.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:45 - Dec 8 with 2254 viewsSwanjaxs

So who still thinks we can make the playoffs?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:46 - Dec 8 with 2262 viewsCwmafanJack

Getting pumped and we look to the bench and bring on McKay. My god what has happend to our club. If we dont sign anyone in january and no drastic changes are made just hope we got enough points to avoid relegation.

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:46 - Dec 8 with 2249 viewsmonmouth

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:44 - Dec 8 by WarwickHunt

Bring back Brad Bobbly!😂

Even he couldn’t teach these to pass with any part of their foot.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:46 - Dec 8 with 2249 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 by londonlisa2001

I also think their body language is dreadful.

They don’t seem to care very much.

Not busting a gut for us or the boss.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:47 - Dec 8 with 2162 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:43 - Dec 8 by Captain_Sham

Well we beat you so how fking shyt are you cnt.

Lol
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:48 - Dec 8 with 2169 viewsswan65split

Albion doing what we used to do.........how times have changed! all for £££££
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:48 - Dec 8 with 2146 viewsPorthcawlswan

Birch needs to find new owners and fast. That's the core issue. We all know we are going to be loosing players next month and not reinvesting
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:48 - Dec 8 with 2126 viewspaulv2k4

I'm probably going to get hung for this and I rarely say this but... Cooper has to go. His tactics, team selection and subs are always extremely poor.

Our home form is pathetic, some of the worst home matches I've seen since we were in the Vetch. If it weren't for our away form (which is unraveling today), we would be close to bottom 3.

I really seeing our club sinking to the bottom half this season and in my opinion that's worthy of a sacking.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 8 with 2106 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 by monmouth

This is really showing us what an excellent manager Graham Potter was. Ok he eventually realised how to use James but even before that he got a tune out of some of this utter dogshit.

Those subs? Just f*ck off is it.

Absolutely. Yet there were people on here slagging him off. He regrouped us and got many of these same players playing some good stuff at times.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 8 with 2071 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A case of understatement on the BBC text, the guy says "Swansea need to keep their heads-up, keep working hard and ensure this doesn't get ugly."
at 5:1 down, "get" ugly my foot.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 8 with 2065 viewsDippy

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:45 - Dec 8 by Swanjaxs

There's no pattern of play, our passing has been horrendous for months, we hope our midgets can score from set pieces, Cooper with mystified subs.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 8 with 2073 viewslondonlisa2001

It’s almost as if selling anyone that anyone will give us any money at all for and either not replacing them or replacing them with really cheap options leaves us with an unbalanced, untalented squad.

Who knew...
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:50 - Dec 8 with 2023 viewsdobjack2

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 8 by phact0rri

how long has it been since we've had incomings in january?

I’m not expecting any.

Midfields like ours can look pretty and maybe come off one game in 5. However in the grind of the Championship they are easily outmuscled and leave both the front players and defence isolated.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:50 - Dec 8 with 2013 viewsthornabyswan

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:25 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

They’ve got some good players at this level. Top manager too.

Would have been the perfect choice for us not that he would come here.

West Brom have shown a desire to get back up after relegation we have just rolled over and accepted it.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:51 - Dec 8 with 1984 viewsjack2jack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:45 - Dec 8 by Swanjaxs

I'll get back to you on that one mate
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:51 - Dec 8 with 1972 viewspaulv2k4

Oh and one more than that pissed me off before the start of the game. The commentator said and I quote "Van Der Hoorn is the best defender in the championship right now". Jesus Wept! The league standard must be awful if he is!
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:51 - Dec 8 with 1972 viewsJohnw102

Sky commentators telling us to look on the bright side 4 home games bottom half sides, obviously haven’t watched us at home much.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:51 - Dec 8 with 1918 viewsowainglyndwr

Players are not working off the ball
Very very lazy
Cooper needs to get them into shape otherwise I fear he won't make the New Year
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:52 - Dec 8 with 1900 viewsbonymine

Blackburn have won 4 games on the bounce and 5 from their last 6 with their only defeat being Leeds away 2-1.

Just looked they’re 5/2 to beat us on Wednesday night 😳😳🤔 so having a few bob on that to pay for Xmas 🙈🙈😡😡

Phuking embarrassing but still hope I lose my bet ....STID and all that 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:52 - Dec 8 with 1883 viewsOzzie

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:48 - Dec 8 by paulv2k4

I'm probably going to get hung for this and I rarely say this but... Cooper has to go. His tactics, team selection and subs are always extremely poor.

Our home form is pathetic, some of the worst home matches I've seen since we were in the Vetch. If it weren't for our away form (which is unraveling today), we would be close to bottom 3.

I really seeing our club sinking to the bottom half this season and in my opinion that's worthy of a sacking.

Spot on.

The playing squad isn’t great by any stretch in comparison to what we’ve had the last 9-10 years but they’re better than the performances and results that have been put in recently.

I’m confident that Leon and Tatey would do a better job for the club for the rest of the season to ensure our survival in the league
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:53 - Dec 8 with 1831 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:51 - Dec 8 by owainglyndwr

Players are not working off the ball
Very very lazy
Cooper needs to get them into shape otherwise I fear he won't make the New Year

One of the most lazy displays I’ve seen in a long time.

Most of the fouls we give away are caused by lazy challenges. Can’t be bothered to get into a proper position, so just dangle a foot out, or give a lazy push.

Genuinely pathetic today. We don’t look fit either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024