Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:24 - Dec 2 with 40418 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:30 - Dec 8 with 1446 viewsTNT

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:02 - Dec 7 by 34dfgdf54

I’ll be there along with 5 others. Just seen on Facebook about 500, not sure if that is accurate but if so that is a poor show.

There was a good turn out today.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:32 - Dec 8 with 1436 viewsjojaca

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:11 - Dec 8 by karnataka

Wasn't the problem a month or 2 ago that we weren't playing with conventional wingers? Hey presto, Routs & Dyer came back in and results improved. At the moment we're only playing with one, Petersen, and most of what he tried today didn't come off.

Yes, but we have not played a proper 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 system. An extra central defender to give our midfield players more creative freedom and a proper left wing back in Declan John. I also trying to accommodate Ayew as a second striker which I think is his best position.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:01 - Dec 8 with 1244 viewsFireboy2

Just got back after a great day out drinking in west bromwich and wolverhampton.

Thats all i have to say on the matter.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:33 - Dec 8 with 1183 viewsSTID2017

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:01 - Dec 8 by Fireboy2

Just got back after a great day out drinking in west bromwich and wolverhampton.

Thats all i have to say on the matter.

Hope you and Billy enjoyed.
Safe journey to Swansea next week., enjoy the win !!
Have a great Xmas and a great New Year

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 03:15 - Dec 9 with 1050 viewsTimTtam

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Dec 8 by jojaca

If I were manager, I would try 5-3-2 formation with wing backs to try and help midfield in the next game.

Woodman

Roberts Naughton Wilmott VDH John

Carroll Celina Grimes

Surridge Ayew

We certainly need a change in formation. Every league and cup game has seen us use the 4-2-3-1.

I'd go with something that allows us to counter attack. Forget the Swansea Way - we can't retain or pass the ball properly in general play. We look most threatening on the counter attack when we run with pace and have open space to run into. To me Celina and Ayew linking up is our best chance, with Borja on the end to finish off.

..................Woodman
Roberts . Wilmot . VDH . John
Kalulu . Ayew . Grimes . Peterson
.....................Celina
.....................Borja

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024