Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:24 - Dec 2 with 40032 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:54 - Dec 6 with 3130 viewsChief

It's pretty obvious that unfortunately, the away unbeaten run ends here.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:44 - Dec 6 with 2943 viewsNotLoyal

I love it when our supporters write us off.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 6 with 2859 viewsvetchonian

will be a tough one but depends on "which" of our sides turn up. On our day we could get a result here if we click.....if we dont its not the end of the world...though many on here will believe so and will be here calling for the head of Cooper
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 16:24]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 6 with 2855 viewsFireboy2

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:44 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

I love it when our supporters write us off.

Tbh i dont think most of us are bothered, i will be going on sunday with the eldest and several northern jacks not expecting much.

Its the way we roll.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 6 with 2849 viewsvetchonian

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 04:25 - Dec 6 by controversial_jack

It's current form you need to look at

which is very similar to our results this time last year
Last season our from games 15-19 WLWLL this year WWDLDL

And the las ttwo losses shown above last season were at home!!!
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 16:32]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:52 - Dec 6 with 2772 viewsjack2jack

We'll sneak a draw.👍
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Dec 6 with 2685 viewsJBT95

Anybody know how many we are taking?

I'm going
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:39 - Dec 6 with 2632 viewskarnataka

I'll be there because the Swans are playing. Lots of hope, no expectation. Que sera sera.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:47 - Dec 6 with 2624 viewsTNT

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:39 - Dec 6 by karnataka

I'll be there because the Swans are playing. Lots of hope, no expectation. Que sera sera.

He who expects nothing, shall not be disappointed.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 06:49 - Dec 7 with 2492 viewssainthelens

No such things as routine home wins in this league.
1-1.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:02 - Dec 7 with 2475 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Dec 6 by JBT95

Anybody know how many we are taking?

I'm going

I’ll be there along with 5 others. Just seen on Facebook about 500, not sure if that is accurate but if so that is a poor show.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:53 - Dec 7 with 2422 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:02 - Dec 7 by 34dfgdf54

I’ll be there along with 5 others. Just seen on Facebook about 500, not sure if that is accurate but if so that is a poor show.

We sold out 2000.....just saying
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:17 - Dec 7 with 2412 viewsFireboy2

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:02 - Dec 7 by 34dfgdf54

Sunday midday?

Im not surprised tbh risca.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:08 - Dec 7 with 2347 viewssainthelens

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:53 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

We sold out 2000.....just saying

So fckn what.
Get a life you tool.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:14 - Dec 7 with 2345 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:17 - Dec 7 by Fireboy2

Sunday midday?

Im not surprised tbh risca.

Thought there would be atleast a 1000 to be honest even with date change.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:52 - Dec 7 with 2305 viewsTimTtam

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. We haven't had many matches like this where we've had little chance of winning. It'll be good to watch with a 'nothing to lose' attitude. If we lose, it's to be expected. Anything better will be a great result.

I wonder if Kalulu will get some game time, now that he's fit?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 11:53]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:13 - Dec 7 with 2244 viewsladyjack

The worry is its possibly if not likely that Cardiff will be above Swansea after this weekends games.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 7 with 2211 viewssainthelens

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:13 - Dec 7 by ladyjack

The worry is its possibly if not likely that Cardiff will be above Swansea after this weekends games.

Recent history shows that doesn't last very long.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 7 with 2050 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 7 by sainthelens

Recent history shows that doesn't last very long.

I love you saint.....you are special
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 7 with 2022 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:13 - Dec 7 by ladyjack

Like we have most of this millennium to be fair
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 7 with 2009 viewsladyjack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

Like we have most of this millennium to be fair

Cardiff this millennium have nearly always been below the Swans as the Swans had 7 consecutive seasons in the top division when Cardiff were down the leagues.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 7 with 1976 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 7 by ladyjack

Cardiff this millennium have nearly always been below the Swans as the Swans had 7 consecutive seasons in the top division when Cardiff were down the leagues.

We were above you from 2000 to 2009
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 7 with 1976 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 7 by ladyjack

Cut Benny some slack mun, he's not the sharpest pencil.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Dec 7 with 1957 viewssainthelens

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

We were above you from 2000 to 2009

Straw clutching in its finest form.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:45 - Dec 7 with 1890 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Dec 7 by sainthelens

Straw clutching in its finest form.

And last year.....🤪
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024