Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:24 - Dec 2 with 39455 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:01 - Dec 8 with 2146 viewsItchySphincter

We’re not very good, we’re not very good, we’re not very, we’re not very,..............

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:02 - Dec 8 with 2118 viewsDippy

Going backwards like the speed of light

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:04 - Dec 8 with 2044 viewslondonlisa2001

It’s difficult to imagine a worse performance at centre back than that half from VDH.

Or at right back than that from Roberts.

Or at centre midfield than that from Byers.

Etc etc really.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:04 - Dec 8 with 2035 viewsTimTtam

Unfortunately West Brom are better than us in every department. And they're playing at home, with a 3-1 lead.

When we break on the counter attack, we look threatening in midfield, but once we get into the attacking third, there's nothing. No pace and no skill.

Cooper needs to make some brave subs. A double change to start hopefully. We're going to concede 5 anyway, so we mayaswell try and score a goal or 2.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:05 - Dec 8 with 2015 viewsDippy

F*ck me, Dyer is coming on.. Cooper wants the sack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:05 - Dec 8 with 1988 viewsCopaMundial

Let’s be honest, the squad is being shown up for what it really is, I bet some of these players can’t believe their luck, total lack of quality, as the old saying goes “ you can’t polish a turd”
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:06 - Dec 8 with 1976 viewsLeonWasGod

Peterson off? Odd unless injured.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:07 - Dec 8 with 1927 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:06 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

I thought he was dreadful.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:09 - Dec 8 with 1881 viewsCopaMundial

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:06 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

Not really, Tommy Cooper loves a like for like substitution, he’s a tactical genius see.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:09 - Dec 8 with 1873 viewsJonTheJack

Cooper is not doing himself any favours with the changes he made the past few games.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:09 - Dec 8 with 1870 viewsSwanjaxs

Potentially embarrassing

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:10 - Dec 8 with 1865 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:07 - Dec 8 by londonlisa2001

I thought he was dreadful.

He seemed quite bright to me. By far the least of our problems. But there we are, we’ll see how this change works out soon enough.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Dec 8 with 1822 views1964white

Come on you Swan fans, 45 minutes to go yet. A early goal & you are back in it

A second-half revival hopefully
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Dec 8 with 1809 viewsDippy

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:10 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

He seemed quite bright to me. By far the least of our problems. But there we are, we’ll see how this change works out soon enough.

Dyer and work out? About 5 years ago yeah, but let's be honest he's stealing a living

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:12 - Dec 8 with 1786 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:10 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

I agree he’s not the biggest problem.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:13 - Dec 8 with 1778 viewstheloneranger

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:57 - Dec 8 by monmouth

But we’re shit at set pieces.

Unbelievable Jeff ... We're top at scoring from corners.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:13 - Dec 8 with 1777 viewsmonmouth

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Dec 8 by 1964white

Come on you Swan fans, 45 minutes to go yet. A early goal & you are back in it

A second-half revival hopefully

Sorry mate, we can’t seem to do ourselves any favours never mind anyone else.

But hope springs eternal, the bastard.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:13 - Dec 8 with 1752 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:04 - Dec 8 by londonlisa2001

It’s difficult to imagine a worse performance at centre back than that half from VDH.

Or at right back than that from Roberts.

Or at centre midfield than that from Byers.

Etc etc really.

One offs happen. What bothers me most is that you could write your post after pretty much every game we have played the last couple of months

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:16 - Dec 8 with 1653 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:49 - Dec 8 by sainthelens

Every fckn game we are gifting the opposition. Basic FFS.

They just gifted you a goal didn’t they?
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:21 - Dec 8 with 1526 viewsLeonWasGod

We’re so open it’s untrue. Defensive discipline starting to disappear and huge holes in front of the CBs. Been like this for a few weeks now.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:21 - Dec 8 with 1502 viewsunion_jack

Look how WBA have mixed things up with set plays. That’s training ground stuff!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:22 - Dec 8 with 1470 viewsMrSwerve

Lower-PL side vs Championship side. Simple as that.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:23 - Dec 8 with 1469 viewsItchySphincter

Making mugs of us. Cooper’s lost it.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:25 - Dec 8 with 1388 views34dfgdf54

Awful.

People moan about Ayew, he’s better than anyone in this side and he doesn’t shirk a challenge. Our captain has been a complete disgrace today. The subs at half time have been pathetic and the coaching in general is awful.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:25 - Dec 8 with 1373 viewsItchySphincter

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:22 - Dec 8 by MrSwerve

Lower-PL side vs Championship side. Simple as that.

Sorry mate, that’s cr@p.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024