Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:24 - Dec 2 with 40407 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:35 - Dec 8 with 2240 viewsCaptain_Sham

Time for Cooper to fk off.

Its just a ride.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:36 - Dec 8 with 2197 viewsunion_jack

Roberts😳

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:36 - Dec 8 with 2200 viewsPozuelosSideys

LMAO. Bunch of chunts

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:36 - Dec 8 with 2174 viewsCopaMundial

Sack this clown and let’s get somebody in that knows his way around this division, all this bollocks about the Swansea Way is just that .., bollocks,
Far too many on here up their own backsides cocking their nose up at some of the managers who have been linked to us in the past,
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:36 - Dec 8 with 2160 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 8 by union_jack

Ok. The away record has gone now. Maybe we can concentrate more on our home form.

I’m looking for positives here though it’s proving difficult.

Barry McKay just come on 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:36 - Dec 8 with 2162 viewsmonmouth

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 8 by union_jack

Ok. The away record has gone now. Maybe we can concentrate more on our home form.

I’m looking for positives here though it’s proving difficult.

There are no positives. It’s terrible

Oh another goal. What a surprise.

Our start might save us from relegation. Might.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:37 - Dec 8 with 2152 viewsJohnw102

Be lucky to have 10000 there Wednesday night. We will be ok now McKay on.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:37 - Dec 8 with 2121 viewsjack2jack

Oh FFS.This is bad.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:37 - Dec 8 with 2127 viewsMrSwerve

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:36 - Dec 8 by Swanjaxs

Thank fk we have warriors like Barrie to bring on.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:37 - Dec 8 with 2085 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:36 - Dec 8 by Swanjaxs

Another “tactical” change?

Fûck my eyes.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:38 - Dec 8 with 2084 viewsjack_lord

Grimes is not a captain.
Not even sure he should be in the first team despite lack of alternatives.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:38 - Dec 8 with 2078 viewsCaptain_Sham

Cooper post match bingo.
Below the level we expect from ourselves?

Its just a ride.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:40 - Dec 8 with 1918 viewsdobjack2

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 8 by owainglyndwr

Our players look like they also played yesterday.
Don't seem fit at all

Worse than that some of them look like they’ve never seen their team mates before.

We need January reinforcements in Midfield otherwise it could be a very long season from here on in.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:40 - Dec 8 with 1842 viewsjack2jack

Sneak a draw, I said,fvck in hell.🥴
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:40 - Dec 8 with 1836 viewsLuther27

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:37 - Dec 8 by Johnw102

Be lucky to have 10000 there Wednesday night. We will be ok now McKay on.

I'll be there. Any other masochists going?
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 8 with 1831 viewsexiledclaseboy

On the plus side, I can’t go on Wednesday.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 8 with 1820 viewsphact0rri

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:40 - Dec 8 by dobjack2

Worse than that some of them look like they’ve never seen their team mates before.

We need January reinforcements in Midfield otherwise it could be a very long season from here on in.

how long has it been since we've had incomings in january?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 8 with 1788 viewsswan65split

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 8 by owainglyndwr

Our players look like they also played yesterday.
Don't seem fit at all

Body Language.......theres something amiss me thinks.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 with 1749 viewsSwanjaxs

Coopers " tactical substitution" at half time worked well anyway...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 with 1748 viewsCaptain_Sham

We don't need reinforcements, that would imply we have something to reinforce.

Its just a ride.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 with 1728 viewsbennytheblue

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:40 - Dec 8 by Luther27

I'll be there. Any other masochists going?

This is a fine weekend
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 with 1722 viewsmonmouth

This is really showing us what an excellent manager Graham Potter was. Ok he eventually realised how to use James but even before that he got a tune out of some of this utter dogshit.

Those subs? Just f*ck off is it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 with 1713 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 8 by swan65split

Body Language.......theres something amiss me thinks.

I also think their body language is dreadful.

They don’t seem to care very much.
The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:43 - Dec 8 with 1694 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 by bennytheblue

This is a fine weekend

Well we beat you so how fking shyt are you cnt.

Its just a ride.

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:44 - Dec 8 with 1598 viewsunion_jack

The Official WBA FC versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

On the plus side, I can’t go on Wednesday.

‘I’m doing my hair’ is not a good enough excuse😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024