Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live football on amazon prime 19:41 - Dec 3 with 4734 viewsJimmyGilligan

Tonight

Palace v Bournemouth
Burnley v Man City

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-football-on-amazon.html

Free trial https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910190
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 20:39]
Live football on amazon prime on 19:42 - Dec 3 with 3482 viewsNeath_Jack

Cheers Geoff.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Live football on amazon prime on 19:46 - Dec 3 with 3465 viewslifelong

How much is it to watch said football matches?
Live football on amazon prime on 19:53 - Dec 3 with 3447 viewsexiledclaseboy

Live football on amazon prime on 19:46 - Dec 3 by lifelong

How much is it to watch said football matches?

£7.99 a month for prime I believe. You can probably get a free trial for the first month but don’t forget to cancel.

Poll: Tory leader

Live football on amazon prime on 19:58 - Dec 3 with 3436 viewsJimmyGilligan

Forgot to mention that

Free trial https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910190
Live football on amazon prime on 19:59 - Dec 3 with 3433 viewslifelong

Live football on amazon prime on 19:53 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

£7.99 a month for prime I believe. You can probably get a free trial for the first month but don’t forget to cancel.

That’s not bad for those games, I’ve just finished a free trial with them, I thought the football matches would have been extra to the £7.99.
Live football on amazon prime on 20:10 - Dec 3 with 3414 viewsNeath_Jack

Live football on amazon prime on 19:59 - Dec 3 by lifelong

That’s not bad for those games, I’ve just finished a free trial with them, I thought the football matches would have been extra to the £7.99.

It's not extra, it's part of the Prime deal.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Live football on amazon prime on 20:34 - Dec 3 with 3372 viewslonglostjack

Amazon could well blow Sky out of the water eventually.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Live football on amazon prime on 20:49 - Dec 3 with 3357 viewsMrSwerve

I’ve been with Amazon Prime for years now, it’s excellent value. Unlimited ‘free’ next day delivery, Amazon Prime tv (films, series and increasingly sport) and also Amazon Music. It pays for itself just in terms of deliveries, for me.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Live football on amazon prime on 20:53 - Dec 3 with 3340 viewsGaryjack

Apparently viewers are getting alerts on their screens of Man City scoring over 30 seconds before they actually did! Sort it out Alexa!
Live football on amazon prime on 20:54 - Dec 3 with 3332 viewsexiledclaseboy

Live football on amazon prime on 20:53 - Dec 3 by Garyjack

Apparently viewers are getting alerts on their screens of Man City scoring over 30 seconds before they actually did! Sort it out Alexa!

That’s part of the problem with steaming live sport. There tends to be a lag.

Live football on amazon prime on 20:59 - Dec 3 with 3318 viewsSoberBaker

Live football on amazon prime on 19:53 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Cancel it an hour after taking the free trial. You'll still get the month for free but don't have to worry about forgetting to do it 👍

AMOW

Live football on amazon prime on 21:00 - Dec 3 with 3309 viewsGaryjack

Live football on amazon prime on 20:54 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

That’s part of the problem with steaming live sport. There tends to be a lag.

up to 45 seconds with Amazon i've heard.
Live football on amazon prime on 21:01 - Dec 3 with 3300 viewsGaryjack

Both of tonights games are on IPTV.
Live football on amazon prime on 21:03 - Dec 3 with 3292 viewsJimmyGilligan

The stats & highlights button is a nice option, amazon on to a winner with this I think
Live football on amazon prime on 21:04 - Dec 3 with 3282 viewsMrSwerve

Live football on amazon prime on 21:03 - Dec 3 by JimmyGilligan

The stats & highlights button is a nice option, amazon on to a winner with this I think

Nice to be able watch picture-in-picture too on iPad, unlike sky go.

Live football on amazon prime on 21:25 - Dec 3 with 3248 viewsJimmyGilligan

Live football on amazon prime on 21:04 - Dec 3 by MrSwerve

Sky must be shitting themselves, younger generations who have grown up with the Internet are much more likely to subscribe to things like amazon prime/netflix than get a cable subscription.
Live football on amazon prime on 21:27 - Dec 3 with 3242 viewsexiledclaseboy

Live football on amazon prime on 21:25 - Dec 3 by JimmyGilligan

Sky must be shitting themselves, younger generations who have grown up with the Internet are much more likely to subscribe to things like amazon prime/netflix than get a cable subscription.

The only reason amazon got these games is cos neither Sky nor BT bid for them.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 21:27]

Live football on amazon prime on 21:31 - Dec 3 with 3225 viewslonglostjack

Live football on amazon prime on 21:27 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

The only reason amazon got these games is cos neither Sky nor BT bid for them.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 21:27]

Gives them a chance to try out a few things.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Live football on amazon prime on 21:37 - Dec 3 with 3212 viewsJimmyGilligan

Amazon are more than financially capable of taking over if they wanted to. Sky/Cable is dying on its arse. I 'cut the cord' years ago, don't miss it for a second.
Live football on amazon prime on 21:39 - Dec 3 with 3208 viewsDr_Winston

Live football on amazon prime on 21:37 - Dec 3 by JimmyGilligan

Amazon are more than financially capable of taking over if they wanted to. Sky/Cable is dying on its arse. I 'cut the cord' years ago, don't miss it for a second.

Sky being taken over by Comcast makes things a bit more interesting, but Amazon are at a different financial level. It's early days for them (I'd imagine that they're mostly just testing the technology at present) but if they decide to get into live sports in a big way Sky will need to be worried.

The other thing that hasn't happened yet which is possible is that the PL will just cut out the middleman and launch their own subscription service (possibly using AWS). Millions of people paying £10 a month for any Prem game they want. No more TV kick off slots.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Live football on amazon prime on 22:04 - Dec 3 with 3163 viewsMrSwerve

Live football on amazon prime on 21:39 - Dec 3 by Dr_Winston

Sky being taken over by Comcast makes things a bit more interesting, but Amazon are at a different financial level. It's early days for them (I'd imagine that they're mostly just testing the technology at present) but if they decide to get into live sports in a big way Sky will need to be worried.

The other thing that hasn't happened yet which is possible is that the PL will just cut out the middleman and launch their own subscription service (possibly using AWS). Millions of people paying £10 a month for any Prem game they want. No more TV kick off slots.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Indeed, I used to subscribe to the NBA service for basketball...every game played was available on there, with a handy feature to hide the scores on the app so that you could watch multiple games back to back without knowing the scores. You could spend hours and hours watching it if you wanted to.

Could totally see the PL doing that in the not too distant future.

Live football on amazon prime on 22:10 - Dec 3 with 3151 viewsJimmyGilligan

They have been talking about a 'netflix for football' for a while, can definitely see that happening.
Live football on amazon prime on 22:17 - Dec 3 with 3136 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

Live football on amazon prime on 20:49 - Dec 3 by MrSwerve

I’ve been with Amazon Prime for years now, it’s excellent value. Unlimited ‘free’ next day delivery, Amazon Prime tv (films, series and increasingly sport) and also Amazon Music. It pays for itself just in terms of deliveries, for me.

So now that I've signed up for the 30 days free trial with prime, if I bought an Alexa I would get amazon music for free?
Live football on amazon prime on 22:20 - Dec 3 with 3122 viewssherpajacob

Live football on amazon prime on 21:04 - Dec 3 by MrSwerve

Picture in picture has been around for 20 odd years, I remember Al Bundy talking about not wanting to miss the ball game whilst a good hooters movie is on.

I never understood why it didn't become standard.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Live football on amazon prime on 22:21 - Dec 3 with 3116 viewsJimmyGilligan

Live football on amazon prime on 22:17 - Dec 3 by SingUpNorthBank84

So now that I've signed up for the 30 days free trial with prime, if I bought an Alexa I would get amazon music for free?

"Prime members can join Amazon Music Unlimited for only £7.99/month for a monthly subscription or £79/year for an annual subscription. Non-Prime customers pay £9.99/month"

If you buy an alexa, you get a 90 day free trial of amazon music, unless they've moved the goal posts recently
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024