Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? 12:24 - Dec 5 with 31012 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:20 - Dec 7 with 11217 viewsBrynCartwright

Isn't it so very depressing that that there are so many absolute right wing fecking cants in the UK that this may happen. I really, really, really hate the old bastoords. They just need to all die off and let the youngsters run everything.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:51 - Dec 7 with 11189 viewsEbo

This picture speaks volumes, no eye contact, the smirk from one of his colleagues. They just do not care and never ever will. There will be more and more homeless people like this if they get another term.

Whether you like Jezza or not, there is no way he would have just walked passed this poor fella.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 0:52]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 03:55 - Dec 7 with 11149 viewsCooperman

The pie chart colours are the wrong way round.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:35 - Dec 7 with 11052 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 03:55 - Dec 7 by Cooperman

The pie chart colours are the wrong way round.

That is to confuse the people who will vote for a donkey if it wears a red rosette so they think labour are winning.

It is interesting that even on this mainly left wing forum twice as many are voting for the Conservatives as Labour.

Why no option for Libs SNP etc.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:57 - Dec 7 with 11037 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:35 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

That is to confuse the people who will vote for a donkey if it wears a red rosette so they think labour are winning.

It is interesting that even on this mainly left wing forum twice as many are voting for the Conservatives as Labour.

Because it’s a poll of who’s going to win, thicko.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:58 - Dec 7 with 11035 viewsWhiterockin

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:35 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

The clue is in the title of the thread.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:58 - Dec 7 with 11035 viewsWarwickHunt

Frankie Boyle on the election 😂😂😂

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/07/frankie-boyle-election-countdow
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:59 - Dec 7 with 11030 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:57 - Dec 7 by WarwickHunt

Because it’s a poll of who’s going to win, thicko.

If it was a poll for who is going to win why no hung parliament option.
If you don't understand that means no party wins full boy.

Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:03 - Dec 7 with 11024 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:59 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

Who’s going to win, not who’s going to able to form a government, thick cûnt.

Hope this helps.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:04 - Dec 7 with 11024 viewsWhiterockin

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:59 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

Even in a hung parliament one side wins, they just don't have an overall majority.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:09 - Dec 7 with 11012 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:04 - Dec 7 by Whiterockin

Even in a hung parliament one side wins, they just don't have an overall majority.

There’s a common theme of lacking basic comprehension skills by those on the right on here.
Mind you, it could be that they’re just as thick as mince...
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:10 - Dec 7 with 11009 viewsepaul

What really grips my sh1t is not those who we know are far right who will undoubtedly vote tory but it's all the stupid sun/mail reading working class who vill vote for the tory c*nts and possibly sway this election.

Well if they do I hope they get all thats coming to them, the f*cking deserve it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:12 - Dec 7 with 11002 viewsBest_loser

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:04 - Dec 7 by Whiterockin

Yes it's a lot more complicated than who gets most mps, every man and his dog thinks Boris will win in that score
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:28 - Dec 7 with 10988 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:10 - Dec 7 by epaul

What really grips my sh1t is not those who we know are far right who will undoubtedly vote tory but it's all the stupid sun/mail reading working class who vill vote for the tory c*nts and possibly sway this election.

Well if they do I hope they get all thats coming to them, the f*cking deserve it

See also: Brexit.

They’ll suffer the most. The very definition of tragi-comic.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:35 - Dec 7 with 10969 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:10 - Dec 7 by epaul

And they'd STILL blame Corbyn for being a terrorist! I work with former soldiers, they're rabid full on foam at the mouth anti Corbyn, even though he hasn't cut their numbers and provided for no aftercare for those coming back from war with PTSD etc etc.

It's true, if you say the same mantra over and over again people get hypnotised and believe it!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:37 - Dec 7 with 10967 viewsHighjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:20 - Dec 7 by BrynCartwright

Isn't it so very depressing that that there are so many absolute right wing fecking cants in the UK that this may happen. I really, really, really hate the old bastoords. They just need to all die off and let the youngsters run everything.

It comes back to our stupid election system. The majority of seats in England are fairly rural and they will never vote labour as labour have more of a foothold in the traditional industrial areas. So many safe seats means any real change is damn near impossible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:41 - Dec 7 with 10965 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:03 - Dec 7 by WarwickHunt

Who’s going to win, not who’s going to able to form a government, thick cûnt.

Hope this helps.

And if no one wins? Hunt by name hunt by nature. As corbyn said he was going to end nasty politics pity he did not mention this to his supporters.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:09 - Dec 7 with 10939 viewsCatullus

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:35 - Dec 7 by Brynmill_Jack

And they'd STILL blame Corbyn for being a terrorist! I work with former soldiers, they're rabid full on foam at the mouth anti Corbyn, even though he hasn't cut their numbers and provided for no aftercare for those coming back from war with PTSD etc etc.

It's true, if you say the same mantra over and over again people get hypnotised and believe it!

Corbyn has never been in the position to help or harm our service personnel or veterans so that is a poor thing to say. Give the Tories all the grief they deserve but it's hardly a feather in Corbyns cap, not until he's in the position to do good and actually does good.

I am edging ever closer to voting Labour, possibly out of curiosity more than hope. I know full well what to expect from Johnson so maybe Corbyn deserves the chance to prove he's right, what could possibly go wrong...or more wrong than it will under the Tories?

I still expect Johnson will win though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:22 - Dec 7 with 10912 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I know numerous people in the RAF. None of them will vote for Corbyn because they believe that he will drastically cut defence spending and is a threat to their jobs. It’s that simple.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:37 - Dec 7 with 10893 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:37 - Dec 7 by Highjack

It comes back to our stupid election system. The majority of seats in England are fairly rural and they will never vote labour as labour have more of a foothold in the traditional industrial areas. So many safe seats means any real change is damn near impossible.

The boundaries also are old, don't reflect demographics that well and as a consequence aid Labour.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:50 - Dec 7 with 10880 viewsWingstandwood

There will be a Conservative victory, there will be a Conservative majority, there is going to be a catastrophic abandonment of Labour by many of its 'traditional' voters, the likes of which we will have never have witnessed in our entire lifetime(s).

A local and extremely euphoric Conservative group/door-stepping volunteers (SW Wales/Swansea) are describing the mass desertion as "stunning"... Many Labour (now ex!) loyalists are saying they'd never have thought in a million years they'd vote Conservative but are doing so now!......... "To every action there is an opposite and equal reaction".

That is what you get when people have been gratuitously and maliciously branded thick, uneducated, Nazi, racist, far-right, knuckle-dragging, gammon etc. Middle class snobbery and white collar sneering has been the ultimate own goal i.e. it ended in a Brexit victory at the referendum, The Brexit Party winning the EU elections, The Conservatives winning this upcoming election and a resulting Conservative Brexit.

The hearts and minds 'own-goal' from hearing aforementioned Labour lunacy and a Labour Welsh Assembly non-entity smear lefty Claire Fox "far right" just sums up the unwitting kamikaze approach.

Here is Wrexhams current polling btw.
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/tories-open-15-point-lead-over-labour

Argus!

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:25 - Dec 7 with 10843 viewsblackswan

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:20 - Dec 7 by BrynCartwright

You hate the old bastardos? even the ones who have never voted Tory and think Brexit is a bad idea? let's be honest if the youngsters had got off their ps4 console's and voted brexit would never have happened. In fact if everyone who now thinks Brexit is a disaster vote lib dems it wont happen
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:44 - Dec 7 with 10811 viewscostalotta

And this is the problem folks. it’s the ability to actually comprehend!

In this example F ckingThickJack thinks this is voting intention as opposed to what someone “thinks” will happen. If one doesn’t read and properly understand anything how can one make an informed and correct decision?
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:58 - Dec 7 with 10799 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:41 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

And if no one wins? Hunt by name hunt by nature. As corbyn said he was going to end nasty politics pity he did not mention this to his supporters.

Hunt by nature? WTF are you on about you thick twàt? 😂
Are you suggesting the election will be tied? 😂😂

I despise Corbyn almost as much as I despise Johnson...

Stop making a complete cûnt of yourself - log off and have a nice cup of tea or a wànk to clear what passes for your head.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 12:12 - Dec 7 with 10775 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:50 - Dec 7 by Wingstandwood

There will be a Conservative victory, there will be a Conservative majority, there is going to be a catastrophic abandonment of Labour by many of its 'traditional' voters, the likes of which we will have never have witnessed in our entire lifetime(s).

A local and extremely euphoric Conservative group/door-stepping volunteers (SW Wales/Swansea) are describing the mass desertion as "stunning"... Many Labour (now ex!) loyalists are saying they'd never have thought in a million years they'd vote Conservative but are doing so now!......... "To every action there is an opposite and equal reaction".

That is what you get when people have been gratuitously and maliciously branded thick, uneducated, Nazi, racist, far-right, knuckle-dragging, gammon etc. Middle class snobbery and white collar sneering has been the ultimate own goal i.e. it ended in a Brexit victory at the referendum, The Brexit Party winning the EU elections, The Conservatives winning this upcoming election and a resulting Conservative Brexit.

The hearts and minds 'own-goal' from hearing aforementioned Labour lunacy and a Labour Welsh Assembly non-entity smear lefty Claire Fox "far right" just sums up the unwitting kamikaze approach.

Here is Wrexhams current polling btw.
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/tories-open-15-point-lead-over-labour

It’ll be hung. Stop w anking yourself into a stupor.

The poll of polls are pretty similar to 2017 where it predicted May would win by a landslide. That year it only needed a few thousand more labour votes to win outright in the end. Over 2 million young people have registered to vote this time. That’s where it’ll be won.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024