Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? 12:24 - Dec 5 with 30844 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:26 - Dec 9 with 961 viewsoldtownjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:14 - Dec 9 by Humpty

Nah. Due to being a lying tw*t.

You don't give two f*cks about actual antisemitism. It's a political tool to you, nothing more.

There's nothing more despicable than weaponising discrimination for political ends and Bluey is the master at it.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:34 - Dec 9 with 942 viewsDarran

I’ve stuck up for Bluey in the past over some of the disgusting things that have been said to him and there have been some disgusting things said to him but it’s time for him to have a break now.
Mods give him until the new year please.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:35 - Dec 9 with 935 viewsHumpty

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:17 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah I do.

Actual antisemitism as in the 15000 pages submitted to EHRC by the way?
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 20:20]

By cheapening the word for political purposes the way you do show's you don't actually give a f*ck. Your latest pathetic performance takes away any pretense you actually care about it.

First thing I thought when I saw your post was to think "Is Laura kuenssberg Jewish? Didn't know that." You then tell us she isn't.

So basically Noggin says "You're reading too much Kunsberg, there was no assault. But if it fits your agenda carry on." about a non Jewish person and you use that to smear him with antisemitism. It's there in black and white, you can't deny it.

You used it as a political tool, simple as that.

As for the EHRC, what? You know I've been critical of Labour many times for antisemitism in their party and their handling of it. Thing is, when you criticize Labour supporters for it many turn round and say it's all a load of bollocks, the right just use it to smear their opponents. And here you are, proving them right. If you really gave a f*ck you wouldn't be making the problem worse with your false accusations.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:36 - Dec 9 with 930 viewsHumpty

Bluey, you owe Noggin an apology BTW.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:41 - Dec 9 with 913 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:36 - Dec 9 by Humpty

I concur.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:42 - Dec 9 with 910 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:11 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Read the edit.

Kuenssberg receives regular antisemitic abuse from the left due to idiots seeing the end of the name... my post was taking the piss.

Apologies for not making that incredibly fvcking obvious.

Nah you’re in full on reverse mode now after jumping the shark. Again.

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:46 - Dec 9 with 891 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s very odd that the Tories and their supporters have gone into full on panic meltdown lets make shit up and see what sticks mode even more so than usual today. We’re three days out from polling day and they’re anything from 6-15 points ahead in the polls.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:52 - Dec 9 with 873 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:42 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Nah you’re in full on reverse mode now after jumping the shark. Again.

Not at all. I sometimes fail to make myself clear, for reason you know about.
Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:53 - Dec 9 with 869 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:36 - Dec 9 by Humpty

Happy to do so but he has me on ignore.

Let him know that I apologise for any inference indicating I believed him to be antisemitic. That's absolutely not the case.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:53 - Dec 9 with 872 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:52 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Oh God what card is he pulling now?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:54 - Dec 9 with 867 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:53 - Dec 9 by Darran

Oh God what card is he pulling now?

Nothing you need to know about.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:55 - Dec 9 with 866 viewsHumpty

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:53 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Happy to do so but he has me on ignore.

Let him know that I apologise for any inference indicating I believed him to be antisemitic. That's absolutely not the case.

Then why the f*ck did you say what you said to him then?
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:56 - Dec 9 with 858 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:55 - Dec 9 by Humpty

Then why the f*ck did you say what you said to him then?

It was intended to parody people thinking she's Jewish. Should have made it far clearer that was the intent.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:00 - Dec 9 with 847 viewsHumpty

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:56 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

It was intended to parody people thinking she's Jewish. Should have made it far clearer that was the intent.

Perhaps your "parodies" shouldn't involve insinuating antisemitism in others when there is absolutely no evidence that they hold those views.

Just a thought eh?
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:01 - Dec 9 with 841 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:00 - Dec 9 by Humpty

Perhaps your "parodies" shouldn't involve insinuating antisemitism in others when there is absolutely no evidence that they hold those views.

Just a thought eh?

It was phrased badly. Sometimes that happens.

Just a thought, eh?
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:05 - Dec 9 with 830 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:01 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

It was phrased badly. Sometimes that happens.

Just a thought, eh?

Apologise.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:08 - Dec 9 with 820 viewsLeonWasGod

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:57 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

She should name them.

This is too much now,

They are behaving like North Korean lapdogs. It’s shockingly bad.

So bad that for the first time I’d be completely on board with them scrapping the licence fee. Enough is enough. All semblance of reporting has disappeared.

Cummings no doubt.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:10 - Dec 9 with 808 viewsWingstandwood

The intrigue, melodrama and soap opera aspect of what is or isn't the truth of the entire situation and what has unfolded and continue to do so????

Argus!

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:11 - Dec 9 with 804 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:05 - Dec 9 by Darran

Apologise.

Have done.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:13 - Dec 9 with 802 viewsexiledclaseboy

There’s an actual Jewish journalist moderating the BBC1 debate now.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:15 - Dec 9 with 792 viewsDarran

Do it again.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:16 - Dec 9 with 783 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:10 - Dec 9 by Wingstandwood

The intrigue, melodrama and soap opera aspect of what is or isn't the truth of the entire situation and what has unfolded and continue to do so????

Telegraph columnist repeating an unverified and anonymous conspiracy theory from a random twitter account called #voteconservative #neverevervotelabour

Propaganda indeed.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:19 - Dec 9 with 774 viewslondonlisa2001

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:16 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Most journos parrot these days tbh. Worst case scenario, the future will be "shock jock" style journos.

I think Peston has been far worse than Laura K for the most part. His style has always been to put himself into the story; it's about brand Peston more than anything else.

Robin Day would be spinning in his grave right now.

I just don't see political reporting getting any better. These days anyone can create a website and call themselves a journalist. Little holding them to account etc.

Peston of course, actually is Jewish...

You’ve lost the plot completely.

You’ve said people are criticising a non Jewish journalist because they think she’s Jewish (when no one did) while yourself criticising a journalist who actually is Jewish. And you’re screaming anti semitism while doing so.

Wow.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:22 - Dec 9 with 766 viewslondonlisa2001

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:52 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Bollox.

You thought Kuenssberg was Jewish when she’s not. And you didn’t realise Peston was when you criticised him.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:22 - Dec 9 with 761 viewslondonlisa2001

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:08 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Cummings no doubt.

Of course it is.

But they should say so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024